Arc 4 Ch. 24: F*tanaughty, Part I (18+)
4.5k 12 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I know how you can help her~.”

Before I could ask the busty fox spirit to clarify, Viela started reaching a hand into her bulging top and down between her cleavage.

Oh my God, I almost forgot that’s where she keeps all her secret magical stuff!

“Seriously, what exactly do you have stored in there?!”

“Magic has all kinds of practical uses,” Viela replied with a wink at my breasts. “Maybe I’ll teach you about pocket dimensions one day. For now, you just need this.” She pulled out a thin vial full of a bright, red liquid and offered it to me.

The longer I stared at the strange potion now in my hand, the faster my heart started beating. “Okay, so… What is this?”

Viela smiled. “Have Titania drink that. It will make her feel better.”

I sighed. “You know, bad things seem to happen when people drink your potions…”

It almost looked like she fought back a laugh. “No, this one will definitely help her.”

“You didn’t answer my question!”

“Don’t you trust me, Beryl?”

Ugh, it’s dangerous even when she’s somehow telling the truth…!

A whole ensemble of warning bells all rang in my head. As suspicious as this was, I probably wouldn’t ever get a straight answer out of Viela after she got all foxy like this. Regardless, the other party members weren’t much help at the moment, and I couldn’t think of any better idea to cheer Titania up on my own.

“Alright, fine,” I finally agreed. “But if anything weird happens because of this—”

“Then you’ll know right where to find me,” Viela finished with another wink. “Don’t keep her waiting now~!”

♡♡♡

Not far from Freya’s cave, there was a small mountain spring we had often visited for drinking water and the occasional bath. The water was chillier than hell frozen over—it wasn’t exactly a hot spring—but the picturesque mountainside scenery almost made up for it.

I didn’t have to track Titania’s scent in my fox girl form to find her. I found our party’s muscular lancer sitting against a tree near the spring, staring off into the distance at nothing. Without her usual armor and lance in hand, she almost looked like a different girl to me. I might have forgotten all about her ‘other’ lance—at least, until I noticed the slight bulge1OwO What’s this? in the crotch of her pants…

Titania slowly looked up when she heard me approaching. “Oh. Hey, Beryl. I’ll head back and finish getting ready to move out. I just… needed a minute.”

Damn, maybe she had gotten more depressed than I’d thought. But whether it was because of loneliness, personal stuff, something else or all of the above, I couldn’t tell.

I sat down on the forest floor next to her. “Yeah, don’t worry about it. We’ve all been through a lot lately.” It took me a minute before I remembered why I went to find her in the first place. “Here, you should take this.”

Even though I still had my doubts about the potion Viela gave me, I couldn’t think of any other topic that would lighten Titania’s mood. Besides, I couldn’t imagine the fox spirit trying to pull some kind of mean prank at a time like this. And if she did, well… we wouldn’t let Viela get off lightly, that was for sure.

After handing her the small vial, Titania idly turned it around in her hands, almost as if her mind were still somewhere else.

“What is it?” she asked in a half-interested tone.

I shrugged. “Viela said this would make you feel better. Apparently she knows a lot about different kinds of potions, or something…”

Surprisingly, Titania didn’t seem the least bit skeptical about the bright red potion. She must have still been feeling too dejected to question me further, or she really did trust Viela’s intentions. Either way, she started uncorking the vial and quickly drank the whole thing.

A few awkwardly quiet seconds passed without anything happening.

“So, how do you feel?” I asked.

Even before she answered, her face started flushing a bit red and her breathing sped up.

“Whoa, what was in that thing?” she finally asked, a little too late now. “It’s nice in a way, but then I feel kind of like…!”

All at once, Titania gasped, winced and looked down. Before she could finish covering herself, I spotted the bulge in her pants rapidly growing bigger—much bigger.

“God damn it, I knew it!” I instantly shot up onto my feet. “Hold on, I’ll go bring that bad foxy to fix this.”

“Beryl, wait!” Titania called after me. “It’s not—I mean, Viela isn’t the one I really…”

She bit her lip staring at me, then quickly glanced away, still covering her crotch and blushing harder than ever.

What? What was she just trying to tell me? Does she actually…?

I froze, torn by her unfinished statement. Was Titania more than just a pervert? Well, technically she could be a pervert and have feelings for me, but—

Fuck, how did things turn out like this?! Our party should have been heading out an hour ago, and there was no way Titania could march like that now! This was all basically Viela’s fault; I could easily get her to come here and fix this. She practically said as much earlier!

A scarier thought made shivers run down my spine. Viela really would take responsibility for Titania’s big, hard problem. But how would she ‘fix’ it? Knowing her, the fox spirit might not have some kind of antidote to undo her weird boner potion. She probably would just ‘go all the way’ and relieve Titania physically. If she did that… would Viela take her away from me?

Wait, what the hell am I thinking? Titania isn’t even mine to begin with!

Even then, I couldn’t stand the thought of Viela ‘doing it’ with her. Viela might have been a bad foxy, but she was my bad foxy! What was I supposed to—

Titania startled me when she suddenly cleared her throat. “Beryl, uh, it’s alright. I can, you know… take care of this.”

Huh? Oh, right. She did have two years of experience with her own ‘Dual Genitalia,’ after all.

“Okay,” I said with a new plan in mind. “When you’re, er, done here, we can make sure Viela never hears the end of this. Then after we’re back in the capital, I’ll make it up to you and buy you a night with any succubus you want. Actually, I can make that happen for a whole week!”

I had expected she would cheer at my offer—or at least start smiling a little. Instead, Titania anxiously rubbed the back of her neck with one hand, still covering the full-grown bulge in her pants with the other.

“I’d rather not,” she mumbled.

“Why? It’s not just about me, is it? Or is there a human ‘lady of the night’ you’re into?”

Titania shook her head. “No, it’s not that. I… I-I just… I’ve never done it before!”

“Wait, what? What? Are you serious? You’ve been in this world for two whole years and you’ve never even…! Then what was that about, back when you told me having both down there is pretty great?!”

“I was drunk that time! And I mean, it kind of is, but you know…”

That was the moment it dawned on me—the whole reason she was so sensitive about nudity around other girls… or maybe people in general. Titania had been self-conscious about herself this whole time.

Even if she might have been a pervert, I couldn’t just leave her like this when she was already feeling crappy. I could even have some fun with this—but that didn’t mean we had to go all the way!

 “Well, now that I think about it, you have done a lot for us,” I said. “We probably wouldn’t have gotten this far without you. And as party leader, it’s my job to help when someone is in trouble.”

I knelt down next to her and propped up my bust with an arm.

She stole a nervous look at my chest. “Um, B-Beryl…”

“What, don’t you want these? I’ve caught you staring at me before. Here.”

Slowly, I grabbed her hand and guided it closer. When her fingers cupped my breast over my tunic, a familiar jolt of euphoria coursed through my body.

I cast another glance at her toned biceps. “J-Just don’t squeeze too hard…”

At first, Titania still seemed uneasy about this. When she brought her other hand to cup my second breast, she finally smiled and sighed with pleasure.

My heart started racing in my chest. I found myself breathing faster and faster the more she played with my breasts, fondling me with surprisingly gentle, careful motions. My body shuddered when I felt my nipples get stiff and hard under her tender touch, rubbing against the fabric of my clothing.

I almost let out a moan, but I caught myself. The fluffy fur of my fox tail started brushing against my legs. I had to hold my tail still with one hand after I realized it was wagging on its own.

Fuck, I should have shifted back before I came here! This is going to take too long until Titania is satisfied!

“I-It feels weird when you do it like that,” I whispered. “Let me get rid of this.”

I pulled off my tunic and threw it aside, exposing everything to her except what my panties covered.

Titania gulped when she saw my bare breasts right before her eyes. I had to bring her hands back to my bust for her to continue feeling me up.

I stifled another gasp, then another when my eyes fell to her pants. Without both arms over her crotch, I got a full view of the giant bulge down one pant leg that almost reached halfway to her knee.

Maybe it was instincts that made me afraid of getting too close…

“Beryl,” Titania suddenly said, “I might not be able to hold back anymore.”

“H-Huh? You’ve seen me naked before! It’s… It’s fine. I trust that you won’t do anything like—fuck!”

All at once, she bent down toward my heart and planted a kiss on my hard nipple. Titania licked and sucked one breast, groping my other with a new unleashed lust.

My whole body began squirming on its own, and I couldn’t hold back the moans any longer. My breasts and their big, sensitive tips practically burned with pleasure.

My mind started going blank. A wet, aching sensation flared up between my legs. I didn’t even realize she had stopped kissing and fondling my breasts until I felt her strong arms wrapped around me, hugging me close.

“You really are incredible,” Titania whispered in my ear.

Oh God, she actually saw me like this! That did feel better than I wanted to admit, but… the bulge in her pants looked a little bigger now. How did we even get here?!

“Uh, so you’re good now, right?” I asked, awkwardly returning her hug for a moment.

Titania blushed again before pulling away. “I guess so.”

Okay, now we both felt a little better, and she could ‘take care of herself.’ That meant…

“Hang on, you aren’t going to masturbate imagining me or anything, are you?!”

“Uh, well, I mean…”

Shit! That would make it way too awkward traveling together after this! Ugh, but after drinking that potion, her ‘hard wood’ might not go away on its own. Besides, we had already come this far…

I stood up again and cupped my own heavy breasts. “Hmph! On second thought, I won’t let you get away after playing with these so much. I’m just going to finish you off myself!”

 

Somehow, this was indeed the 69th chapter posted for Weird Shift. That is all ;)

42