Arc 4 Ch. 25: F*tanaughty, Part II (18+)
4.9k 24 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Titania gulped, staring up at my topless body and the two bare breasts hanging off my chest. She started to anxiously mumble something until I cut her off.

“Strip,” I said, crossing my arms under my bust.

“Wh-Wh-What? Beryl—!”

“You heard me! That’s an order from your party leader. Now start stripping!”

Blushing harder than ever, Titania stole a glance up and down my body, her eyes stopping on the black panties around my crotch.

“Wow, they really do match your hair…”

“You pervert!”

First she had her way with my breasts, and now this?!

I took a step closer and pressed a foot down on the long, hard bulge in her pants—but not too hard.

Titania let out a feeble yelp. For all her muscles, she didn’t look like a mighty warrior now! If she really was this weak with nudity, then maybe I had a certain strength she didn’t!

“Start with your top,” I ordered, flexing my toes on the ‘lance’ between her legs.

Trembling, she began pulling off her shirt, exposing her own chest to me. Her breasts were not even half the size of my own larger pair, but she had toned biceps and chiseled abs almost like a bodybuilder.

“Good. Now do your bottom—and make sure you take off everything!”

I gave her cock one last press with my foot before stepping back.

Titania almost looked as if she wanted to get up and make a run for it. After an anxious minute staring bashfully at the grass below, she finally started stripping all the way. Still sitting down, Titania had to shift side to side on her butt to take off her pants and underwear.

A hot pang of… something struck me at the sight of her hard cock springing upright, free from her clothes at last.

Fuck, how big is that thing? It looks almost as long as my foot and nearly thick as my wrist—or is it longer and thicker?! I really don’t want to find out for sure!

I had caught a glimpse of her ‘partner downstairs’ back in the city when we all went to that public bath. Maybe it was because of Viela’s damn boner potion, or Titania just wasn’t hard all the way back then, but she looked even bigger now…

Okay, deep breaths; I just need to make her cum, and then we can get out of here!

“Very good. Now just lean back and relax~.”

She had seemed pretty turned on by my foot a moment ago, and I did want to keep a safe distance. I brought one foot closer and started rubbing my toes up and down the length of her.

Titania rolled her head back and moaned with pleasure. Her thick cock throbbed with every new touch from my foot.

Oh God, is she actually longer than my entire foot? Well, she is pretty tall for a girl with kinda big feet herself, but—wait, why do I feel my toes getting wet?

Looking down, I saw a clear drop of precum spilling out from her tip. This… This was going to take way too long at this rate!

Below her cock, I finally got a better look at the other half of her Dual Genitalia. Titania must have been enjoying my erotic foot rub, since her lower lips had gotten puffy and glistened with her juices. After moving her ‘lance’ to the side with my foot, I found the lancer even had a big, erect clit above her pussy.

It’s time for a change of plans; I have a little more experience playing with that anyway!

“Looks like you enjoyed your ‘massage.’ I’ll make this quick!”

I knelt down beside her and slid a hand up her thigh.

Titania shuddered with anticipation while my hand came closer and closer. It was kind of hard to take my eyes off the close-up view of her cock and its bulging veins… but my hand could find its way. I dipped my fingers lower and started stroking the wet lips between her legs. When my fingers finally found her clit, she gasped.

“Wait, Beryl!”

I nearly jumped the moment her hands came reaching back for my breasts. When I started fingering her even faster, she started squeezing my breasts even harder.

“H-Hey!”

Titania bent down and sucked my breasts with rekindled lust. She licked and groped and squeezed my stiff nipples until my body nearly fell limp with ecstasy.

“What are you—I can’t focus if you do that!” I gasped.

“I can’t help it!”

We both pulled away panting for breath. My panties felt even wetter than before, a stronger aching desire welling up in my crotch. I saw a heavier stream of precum flowing down her cock.

Well, if she’s too sensitive down there, then I’ll have to try something else. And she might start playing with me again if I use my hands this close.

Shit, am I really going to do this?! I guess Titania is basically a girl like me in a way, except she just has a second clit—a really big, hard, throbbing, precum-dripping clit…

“Okay, um, just spread your legs and lie flat on the ground,” I said. “Th-That’s an order!”

When I sat down in front of her, I felt the grass below kissing my plump butt. What came next? If my feet weren’t enough, then…

More. I need more.

I swung my legs forward and clamped my thighs around her cock. Up and down, I started rubbing her again. My thighs got soaked by her juices, but I didn’t care.

Titania moaned louder than before, her eyes rolling back in her head.

She likes it! This will work! I just have to—

I gasped when I accidentally leaned too close and felt her rock hard shaft rub against my panties. The aching, itching, burning desire in my crotch grew unbearably hot.

More, more!

I found myself pulling my wet panties to the side and leaning even closer. Titania didn’t have to go in me; that thing was way too big to fit anyway!

My breasts bounced back and forth when I started grinding my big lower lips on her cock. I pushed off the ground with my hands to move my body even faster. A moment later, I realized that I couldn’t tell who was moaning louder any longer.

Fuck, this feels too good! I need more!

I bent all the way forward until I was on top of her, straddling her body. I shifted my hips back and forth, pressing my clit up and down the length of her cock, grinding faster and faster.

More, more, more! I just need m—aaahh~!

The orgasm hit all at once. Endless waves of pleasure came crashing over me, making my whole body quiver and tremble.

I found myself gasping for breath on top of Titania, my big, heavy breasts pressing down right on top of hers. I shuddered again after I felt her hard cock sandwiched between our abs.

“Was it that good?” she asked with a surprisingly new confidence. “I might be a little jealous.”

“Wh-What? No, I was just doing this for you! How have you not cummed yet!?”

Titania gently wrapped her muscular arms around my sweating body. “You’re a good foxy, Beryl. You can take your time.”

This damn pervert! After all that, she still didn’t even cum! Just how much endurance did she have?!

“Wait, I’m not your foxy either!”

She gave my hips a squeeze. “I can feel your tail fur wagging on my legs.”

God damn it, I really should have shifted back before this! I still could, but… but…!

How did any of this happen?! Titania couldn’t fault me for not trying hard enough if I just left now, except—

“Hey Beryl, do you want to ‘try it?’”

I felt her hands caressing my thighs, dangerously close to the hot, wet lips between my legs.

“No, no way; that’s impossible! You’d never fit in there! Why are you even so fucking big?!”

For the first time in a while, Titania blushed all over again. “W-Well, do you remember how we got to customize our appearance before reincarnating here? Back then, I was thinking about those games that have dick length sliders, so I kinda—”

“Oh God, I don’t even want to know…”

My heart skipped a beat. My mind was torn harder than ever before. Part of me wanted to run for it, and another part of me felt like I would be giving up if I left now.

No, I had already done way more than enough for her!

Still, it wasn’t like we had all the time in the world. The others could come looking for us at any minute—and if they found me naked on top of her in this position…!

To hell with it! I said I’d make her cum, and Titania can’t make me go crazy sucking my tits if I’m on top like this. It’s time to go for her weak spot!

“We have to hurry, so just stay down, don’t move and let me finish you off!”

I reached a hand down around my leg to rub her second clit. When my fingers found her lower lips, she almost screamed.

“Beryl, not there!”

Titania grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands and started thrusting with her hips. My whole body shook when I felt her wet cock sliding across my pussy lips.

“Hey, I told you not to move!”

“I can’t help it~!”

My fingers danced across her clit, racing to make her cum. But that only made her thrust harder and harder.

Oh fuck, she’s not even inside me and my pussy is gripping her cock! I can’t focus like this!

Her hands kneaded my ass like dough, pumping me back and forth in rhythm with her hips. My heavy breasts started flopping against my chest until I held them down with an arm. When the euphoria of my clit riding along her cock became too much to bear, my body went limp.

“Oh Beryl, you feel so good! I… I’m coming!”

“W-Wait! Not like th—AAAAH~♡!”

For a moment, my mind went blank with ecstasy. Then more hot waves of pleasure came crashing over me, blending into the hot waves of her cum splattering over my chest. I could feel her throbbing cock pulsing under my crotch, spurting out every last drop of her sticky fluids.

It took us both a minute to recover, moaning and sweating and panting for breath. Titania gave my butt one final squeeze before she wrapped her arms around me.

“Beryl, you really are incredible. I think I can die happy now.”

“Uh, yeah… So you’re good to go now, right?”

“What? Didn’t you enjoy that~?”

“I-It’s not like I…! Seriously, we have to go! Someone could run into us out here any second now!”

Titania bit her lip like she wanted to protest. Eventually, she leaned in and gave my cheek a kiss.

“Hey Beryl, can we do that again sometime~?”

Oh, God. There’s no going back now with this pervert!

♡♡♡

Somehow, we finally managed to get up and start washing the cum off ourselves in the mountain spring. When I got a better look at her body, I saw that Titania’s muscular chest had gotten covered by her cum, too.

Where did she even keep all of that…? I never knew outercourse could make a fucking mess like this!

It was much too late when I realized I never did finish taking off my panties. They were thoroughly drenched even before I began washing them in the water—and I couldn’t tell whose juices had soaked them more.

I was still rubbing my breasts clean when I noticed Titania began getting herself dressed again. Fortunately, the weird potion she drank wasn’t giving her any more hard ‘lance’ problems, so she managed to awkwardly get her pants back on.

She seemed guilty about me having to spend more time washing off, but I told her to head back to the cave first. It wasn’t like her staring at my breasts was going to make this go any faster…!

With my tunic back on, I started making my own way back. I didn’t make it far before I spotted a brunette fox spirit with a tight, bulging top casually leaning against a tree.

“…Viela? What the hell was in that damn potion you gave me?!”

She smiled in my direction, playfully wagging her fluffy tail as if saying she had expected this outcome.

“That made her feel better, didn’t it? I told you it would~.”

“But that was too far!”

“You know you could have gotten me to ‘fix’ it. And it looks like you even got to feel a little better, too.”

“That’s…! Well, why? Why this?”

Viela stepped toward me and gently rubbed my shoulders.

“It’s important that you take care of all your girls, Beryl.” She leaned in closer and blew a breath of hot air on my neck. “But you can’t forget who’s your number one.”

Slowly, Viela pulled off her bulging top and let her huge breasts drop free. She held them up with her hands and gave each one a little squeeze, offering them to me.

It had been too long since we spent some time together like this. I didn’t waste a second before burying my face in her chest, sighing with pleasure.

Yeah... There really is no one else like her.

End of Arc 4: The Foxiest Journey

 

Who's your number one? ;)
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
47