Chapter 33 (Elaina)
12.6k 24 198
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At first, I thought of walking past the store. I didn’t consider myself a prude. After all, it was only three days after meeting Kitty when I ended up fucking her in the middle of a forest.

But did we really need to waste money on sex toys? It was fine the first time without them.

Then again, if we wanted to rank-up, sex is our best option. The only option for Kitty.

Eventually my curiosity took over and I decided to take a look. Maybe there would be something to buy that could spice it up a little. My wallet was practically unlimited anyway.

As I walked into the store, I noticed there were also not many people in here. There were two customers browsing the shelves as well as an employee at the rear of the store.

The employee was a succubus, her red skin and horns giving away her identity. She was dressed in a tight leather outfit that displayed her curvaceous body. She looked quite young, but that may be due to her race.

The succubus smiled warmly at me and headed over to me when I entered.

“What can I help you with today?”

“Ummm…I’m not sure what I’m looking for.”

I actually didn’t know why I came in here. It was true that having sex with Kitty would help us both rank-up, but were the things in here really needed for that? Besides I didn’t want to push Kitty too far…

“Well, don’t worry. We have things here for all sorts. Are you looking for something for yourself or with a partner?” the lady asked.

“With a partner. Female human like me,” I specified.

“I see, well follow along. There are a few things that you might want,” The succubus said before grabbing my hand and guiding me deep into the store.

A few seconds later we arrived in front of a shelf stocked with potions of various colours. There had to be at least a hundred different kinds. I was a little intrigued but also somewhat overwhelmed.

Having a quick look through the glass bottles, the employee eventually picked out a small tube filled with light blue liquid. Attached on the vial was a label, but I could not read them.

“What is this?” I asked.

She twirled the vial between her fingers. “It’s commonly known as a futanari potion. Essentially, it lets you grow a temporary penis. The potion is a little expensive considering it’s only good for three uses, but it is still extremely popular with women, regardless if their partner is male or female, or even for single girls.”

Kitty might like this. After all, she had been forcibly turned into a woman. Even if it was only temporary…

But there was something I was curious about. “Do potions exist that can transform the entire body to a man?”

She shook her head. “No, transformation on that scale is difficult even for the best alchemists though, even if the change is only temporary. Just a temporary face-changing potions can cost platinum, mainly because most of them are picked up by the demon lord herself.”

“What about permanent change?”

“Impossible, of course. Well minor permanent changes are possible through some high-tier spells but it takes a highly skilled magic user to pull it off.”

Like a demon lord I suppose…

“How much are these then?”

She lifted two fingers. “Three gold each.”

“Ok, I’ll take two of them.” These three potions would almost be as expensive as the clothing I bought. Hopefully Kitty would like it. I was actually a little interested in trying one myself.

“There are other potions here that you might interested as well. Temporary mind control, aphrodisiacs, beauty potions.” She gave me a look. Well I don’t think you need that last one.”

I blushed. “I think I’m good with these two potions.”

“Well, since the potions are only temporary, you will probably want to buy something permanent as well.”

“Umm sure,” I responded.

Well we would probably need to have quite a bit of sex…may as well get a strap-on for when the potions run out.

I was left to follow behind the succubus, carrying the potions in my arms. Up next, we arrived at an area of the store that was filled by shelves upon shelves of various toys. There were literally toys in all shapes, sized and colours. For many of them I did not even understand their purpose.

I was actually a little shocked that there even existed this much variety of sex toys in this world. The world I had seen so far did not seem this advanced. Not only that, some of the toys looked nothing like a human cock at all. Some of them also looked way too big to be a toy. Maybe they were for other races?

There were also all kinds of different materials. Glass, metal and even what looked like plastic. Had they already invented plastic or was it some kind of similar material created through magic?

“Since you’re less experienced, I would suggest something smaller.” the woman started. “For now, this will probably be good. It’s enchanted with a vibration enchantment for increased pleasure.”

The succubus said while picking out a box with a simple harness design with an attached double-sided pink dildo. The dildo itself was smaller, only about five or six inches.

It looked quite good, especially when I activated the vibration add-on. I wondered if Kitty would like to use this on me. Or would she rather I use it on her?

After the strap-on, I ended up also buying a set of lingerie for myself. A bright green set with white lace at the hem. It wasn’t that expensive and I wanted to look nice for Kitty.

Maybe I was a little too in love…

“Is that everything?”

“I think so.”

The total came to six gold and forty silver. A little expensive but the potions had been the majority of the price. Quickly stuffing the items into my storage bag, I left the shop before I ended up buying even more.

After the sex shop, I made a few other trips and the weight of the purse I carried on my belt halved. Fortunately, I still had five platinum coins that I had not touched.

In the end, I had made quite a few purchases. Some basic leather armour with a minor protection enchantment to protect myself. A few cheap books, mainly picture books that taught basic reading as well as some introductory magic guides. While we didn’t have the time to hire a tutor, we could at least gain some basic reading skills. And some leather boots for both Kitty and myself.

Finally, I bought a rapier and sold the sword I stole from the guard back at the prison. While the sword might be an easier weapon to use, I didn’t have the strength to wield it effectively. Plus, the rapier looked much cooler.

By the time I was done shopping, the sunset was only an hour away. However, I still had one more destination.

It was time to hire an escort team.

 

Very late chapter, had to put a lot of effort into the newest chapter.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)

198