Chapter 44
11.9k 32 208
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I let out a sigh as I stood in my new room. Meeting the princess had been quite stressful.

Elaina and I had developed a plan in the carriage on the way here to deal with the new situation. The plan had been quite simple. We would reveal almost everything to the princess.

There were only a few things that we would not reveal and that we also thought we could hide. The first was that that I believed that I was not Adrian. The second was the aspect of love.

With a truth stone, she would be able to tell if I was lying or not. Hiding some facts like the help we got from the Demon Lord of Wrath would be impossible. However, these two things were quite easy to hide. Since I had lost my memories, it was easy to claim that I did not believe I was the prince. Although I was fairly sure I wasn’t him, I didn’t know for certain considering I had lost my memories.

The aspect of love was even easier to hide. Since we didn’t know anything about this aspect, we thought it would be best not to mention it. Since people could basically take my skills and rank up by having sex with me, it would be best if the information about my power did not get out.

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted as I heard a loud crash where my new door was kicked down. One kick had pulverized the door into a dozen pieces.

In the doorway stood a fox beastkin with beautiful red hair and bright golden eyes. She looked a little like the crown princess I had just met, except slightly older. The woman was also dressed in a revealing red dress which showed off her ample bosom and thick curves.

But wasn’t Princess Aurelia the oldest child of the empress? Wasn’t that why she was crown princess?

And why did this sexy woman kick down my door?

Moving my eyes up, I noticed her glaring at me. Her eyes were freezing cold and I couldn’t help but shrink back from her murderous gaze. Was she here to kill me?

Her face quickly changed from anger to shock as she stood frozen staring at me. Without warning the woman disappeared. Before I could even react, the woman appeared right in front of me. I didn’t even have time to scream.

Suddenly, I was scooped up into a warm embrace. I tried to squirm out of the hug but the arms holding me were too powerful. My face was smothered between her breasts as the woman sobbed above me.

“Oh, my little baby! I’m so sorry. I never should have let you go to the northern border,” the woman cried as she pulled me into her large pillows.

What the hell was going on? Who was this weirdo?

“Umm…w-who are you?” I squeaked out as I caught my breath when the woman finally let me go. Better to be polite considering this woman was much stronger than me.

Gently, she lifted me by the armpits and set me down on her lap, before fixing my disheveled hair.

“I’m your mother,” she stated.

Mother? Does that mean that this woman is the…empress?

It was quite possible. The woman was quite similar to Princess Aurelia. Only, she looked more mature. Although she certainly didn’t dress like a ruler.

“Do you have a name sweetie?” The woman that I now assumed was the empress asked as she stared down at me.

“The Demon Lord of Lust called me Kitty…” I said, a little embarrassed by my stupid name.

“Kitty? That slut!” Suddenly, I felt a force press down on me. My muscles tightened as my body felt like it was about to burst.

The empress noticed my condition within seconds and the pressure went away as quick as it came.

“Ah! I’m sorry sweetie. You’re not hurt, are you?” The empress cried when she saw me desperately catch my breath.

Well, at least she seemed remorseful. Although it wasn’t painful, her aura was still quite scary. How powerful was she, to reduce me to this state in seconds without even moving?

Or was I just that weak?

“Whenever I get angry, I tend to lose control. I was able to control myself for the most part after meeting your father, but ever since you were kidnapped, I’ve been slipping more and more…”

Great. Now I was stuck with someone who could kill me as easily as breathing and also happens to have a habit of blowing up at anytime.

I sighed. As long as I kept her from getting angry, it would be fine.

“It’s okay. I’m not hurt.”

“Don’t worry. Now that your back home, it won’t happen again.”

I nodded at her words.

“Anyway, now that you’re a girl, you’ll need a new name.” The empress placed a finger to her lip as she thought for a few seconds. “Since you were Adrian before, how about Adrianna?”

Was that the best she could come up with?

“Maybe a diff—”

“Mother!”

I was interrupted by a shout at the doorway.

Princess Aurelia appeared at the door, panting from exhaustion. Her hands were on her knees as she stared wide-eyed at us in shock.

I was still stuck on the woman’s lap so I was unable to greet her. Hopefully, she wouldn’t be offended.

“W-what are you doing?” The princess asked. Fortunately, the question was not directed at me.

“Can’t you see we are having some mother-daughter bonding time? Isn’t my daughter just the cutest?” She asked as she rubbed her cheek against the top of my head.

“Y-you…” Princess Aurelia sputtered as she witnessed the empress’ display of affection. I was fairly certain that I saw the princess’ eyebrows twitch.

“Oh, I can’t wait to try some of the dresses I have on you, Adrianna. I originally bought them for Adriel but she rarely let’s me play dress-up with her. Fortunately, you have a similar body and height to her.”

I did my best to suppress a groan. At least it was better than playing dress-up with Lilith. I looked over the door to see princess Aurelia staring at me with pity.

And since when did I accept that new name?

“Mother, what happened to the whole ‘I will never accept this girl as my daughter’ bit you had going on before?” The princess asked.

“What? I don’t know what you’re talking about,’ the empress replied nonchalantly.

“Do you have any shame?” Princess Aurelia sighed. “Anyway, you should probably leave the poor girl alone for now. She just came back from a long trip and she is probably quite tired. We also have to prepare to welcome her into the family. Quite a few people will be skeptical about a new princess popping out of nowhere.”

The empress snorted. “If anyone dares to say anything about my daughter, I’ll just kill them.”

I heard another sigh from the princess. It must be hard dealing with this weirdo. Was that why she brought me back?

The empress lifted me off her lap and placed me on the bed. “Alright, I’ll come back tomorrow Adrianna. Have a good night’s sleep.”

She gave me a kiss on the forehead, giving me a perfect view of her ‘ample’ cleavage. Blushing, I turned away. Technically, she was my mother.

After the two left, I could finally calm down. The empress had accepted me as her daughter, even if she was a little enthusiastic. For the first time, I was safe. At least from the forces of the northern continent. I didn’t doubt that the palace was full of dangers, but it was still safer here than outside.

For now, I could remain here with Elaina and slowly get stronger. I didn’t mind being a [Princess] as much as I thought I would. It was still much better than being a [Sex Slave]. As long as I ranked up enough, I’m sure I could get some powerful skills from the [Princess] class.

My priority now was ranking up while acting like the daughter of the empress. I was tired of being completely helpless. With the protection of the empress, I could rank up in peace.

But before all that, what was I to do about the door?

208