Chapter 17 – Give me back my tickets, reee
6.5k 10 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the adventurer threat eliminated and with the experience earned for infecting Cecile, I leveled up. 

[Congratulations, you are now level 7]

The floor guardians also rewarded me for subduing the hero candidate; I got three magic-enchanted slave collars along with three maid outfits that exposed the mid-riff. When I strolled back to the wonderland, I bumped into my soon to be slaves, who had entered the castle without my approval. 

"I'll punish you for this," I said. "But first, put this on."

Once they disposed of their pajamas and put on their new set of clothes, they were officially my property. Now we just needed to find a river cave with a tunnel of love, and I can start teaching them some manners. The idea of disciplining my toys while on a boat ride made me blush. 

"You transmigrators are so weird," Ange said. She had appeared out of nowhere. It seems as if her favorite hobby was stalking. 

'Huh,' I felt goosebumps across my spine. How did she know about that... 'unless....'

"How-"

"Follow me," she said. I obliged. 

We wandered a few meters east of the castle until we reached a little passenger train. The train was small enough that its wagons acted as seats for us to mount like a horse. Ange sat on the 'drivers' seat, while I sat in the wagon right behind her. Once we were well seated, the train took us a few miles east, directly at the footsteps of a Ferris wheel. "You don't suggest we-"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the wooden platform. Then we barged into a cabin as soon as the wheel stopped. Once we seated, the door closed by itself. The wheel was in motion. We were the only people inside, not a single soul was with us on the wheel, or the rest of the wonderland. 

Yet everything looked beautiful from this height. The night sky, the neon colors, it was a mesmerizing gaze. But this isn't why I was here. 

"You don't need to ask," she said. Her head rested against my shoulder. "I know exactly what you want to know."

"Then, do tell me," I replied.

"The view is beautiful. Don't you think?" 

"Ange..."

"Lady Emily16th floor guardian ordered me to give you this letter."

The door to the cabin opened, it was back to the platform. Ange gave me a kiss on the cheek and dashed out. I remained in my seat, rather puzzled by her intentions. 'Was I supposed to read the letter right now?'

The purple wax seal on the letter seemed fragile. I was about to break it when Ange, who was already on her way down the platform, said something.

"We met once in your previous life." 

"Huh!?"

I immediately stood up, I could see Angee's eyes were filled with pain. "What!?" I shouted. I tried to catch up with her, but the cabin's door shut on my face. I began pounding on the door, but the damn thing didn't budge. "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN."

As Angee disappeared into the wonderland, I was all alone in the dark. The wheel kept going up. I tried opening the letter. Perhaps that had the answer. But a magical force prevented me from tearing the seal apart. 

[You were unable to remove the magical seal.]

I-

At the top of the Ferris Wheel, no angel or demon could hear the sonata of my weeping heart. 'Where is Savannah when I need her?' 

When I finally made my way back to the train, across the desolated games, I saw sweet dragon ass. Amber was wandering around, looking at the games. Her eyes looked pitiful. I sneaked on her with a hug. "R-rawr." 

She just let out a girly scream. When she heard my laughter, she recognized me. 

"Do you need anything?" She said. I let go of her, and when she turned around her red face couldn't hide her embarrassment. 

"Let's play a game," I said. 

She seemed hesitant at first, but then we found a game we could both play. Throwing rings at empty glass bottles.

"HAHA BITCH, LOOK AT MY MY SKILLS." 

Even with a low level Dexterity, I was able to land every ring. Meanwhile, Amber failed every shot. 

"HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS, MY DEXTERITY IS WAY HIGHER THAN YOURS."

But little did she know that the owners of the park rigged the game from the start. The bottles were not symmetrical, and some had blunt edges to prevent the participant from winning.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT."

Is not that she was missing the shots, but that she wasn't aiming for the correct bottles. "Sucks to suck," I said. On the other hand, I knew about this trick because of a part-time gig I did in my previous life and was scoring ticket after ticket. 

"This game is stupid, let's play another game," She said. 

I pulled my tongue at her. "Sore loser."

The machine then granted me a white teddy bear, which I gifted to Amber after her eyes glinted like those of a child.

When we proceeded to the next booth, she beat me at popping balloons. My arms didn't have the strength to throw darts properly. Now Amber was all smug.

"See, it was the game!"

'Well, no shit, but imagine bragging to a succubus about physical feats.'

When she saw me pout, she extended her arms. 

"H-here, have a fluffy giraffe." 

It was a really ugly giraffe. But for some reason, I blushed. We kept playing games, and we kept exchanging the rewards, except when Amber won an ukulele, she really fucking loved ukuleles.

By the end of the night, my succubus body was exhausted, and she had to carry me back to the fourth floor. Although not without first blowing out our ticket earnings on something that I really wanted to buy. The machine clogged again, but after Amber pounded it, our tickets increased from 1200 to 2400. No questions were asked. 

Advanced Chapters

108