[What if?] Arachne’s are more evil than greedy.
6.6k 7 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey, sorry for the small hiatus that happened. My health was awful for the past 15 days, but now I am kinda healthy again and can post every day.

The Arachne wasn't lying. When we barged into the next room, they lined a repertoire of human furniture for us to choose from. Tables, chairs, lamps, sofas, they had everything a demon would need to decorate a dungeon floor. The colors weren't lacking either; they had a great variety of hair colors, from a luxurious blonde to a traditional black. 

"Do any of these humans originate from outside the dungeon?" I asked. I couldn't tell if they captured most of the humans or bred them on happy farms. But if any of them were former adventurers, I might be able to obtain more useful minions without going through the struggle of capturing myself. 

"Hm, now that you ask, normally because of our location within the dungeon we only sell stock from our breeding lines, but those two gingers over there are in fact the exception."

This was not surprising, not many humans make it all the way down to the 7th floor. "I'll take them."

"You sure about that? Since we don't have a breeding line of this stock, you'll have to leave one of them behind for a few years." 

"Yeah- That won't be required," I said. "I think this will be all the shopping we'll do today, you'll receive your payment within twenty-four-hours."

I was doing the miserable girls a favor, for I had no intention of keeping them as furniture. Once I become their master, I'll be able to check their skills and maybe set them free.

"Before you leave, my mistress would like to have a word with you, in private."

'Huh?'

"Sure."

After signing the contract of furniture purchase, while my companions awaited in the lobby, the Arachne girl took me to the Floor Guardian's room. There was nothing in the room other than a colossal spider web. 'Maybe she isn't here yet,' I thought. But when I tried to turn back towards the door, my feet refused to move.

[You are afflicted by a paralyzing venom]

Just then, I felt a small numbness in my butt.

"Wait!," I said. A sharp nail went down across my back. My silk dress fell to my feet. The Arachne girl had betrayed. "What is the meaning of this!?"

"Succy-chan, that necklace of yours makes you too smart for your own good," The Arachne girl said. 

[Necklace of Wisdom is no longer in your inventory]

I was stung again. 

[You afflicted by a cocktail of pheromones]

Then a hand slid into my palm and locked fingers with mine. 

"Good girl," She said. I did my best to defend myself, but her hand was so soft. When she pulled me into the web, I had no choice but to climb it with her. 

Once my body got tangled in the web, the Arachne-girl dismounted and then got on top of me, securing my hands and feet to her web to make sure I didn't fall. I twisted and pulled the web violently in an attempted to break free.

"Shhh, shhh, relax," she said. Her arms wrapped around me, making it hard for me to move. It was a warm embrace, I could remain all day cuddling like this. When her hands began caressing my breasts, I melted.

[Trait re-activated: Submissive]

"Good girl," she said, noticing that I had become more submissive.

Her soft hands then became more forceful as they slid back and forth, making my nipples hard. "Now say you love me."

When I did not respond, she began rubbing my clit until I let out a light moan. "How about now?" She asked, not waiting for my response before pushing two of her fingers inside of me and tapping my g-spot.

"N-no," I said, letting out a light moan.

[You are afflicted by a paralyzing venom]

She pinched my clit so violently that I could feel myself about to burst. But I didn't cum. Instead, she leaned forward and gently bit my nipple as her fingers worked my g-spot. The pleasure was so strong I couldn't bear it anymore. My moans became so loud that I thought I was being heard by everyone in the building. When she saw my face turned a bright red, she just giggled. 

The need to orgasm had become too great that I didn't notice when she slipped another finger inside me until she hit me so hard the world became a blur as my body twitched. When I didn't climax, I cried. She responded by scraping my flesh with her fingernails, while pinching and twisting my nipples as tears fell from my face. The combination of pain and pleasure was too much, I couldn't take it anymore 

[Status: Mind broken]

"I'll do anything, please, make it stop."

"Say you love me." 

I hesitated, this only provoke her into increasing the pace of my pleasure, making me scream in pain. 

"I- Love you." 

"Louder," She said, tickling my g-spot. She was clearly gaining pleasure from my ever growing suffering. 

"I LOVE YOU."

[You are no longer afflicted by a paralyzing venom]

My mind went dark for a few seconds. When it rebooted, I was in the middle of what felt like my third consecutive orgasm. When it ended, I could feel myself closing in on another orgasm. I let out a cry, and I began to cum. My moans grew louder, as did the pace of the orgasms. When my mind rebooted again, I was met by the Arachne's smile, who now was wearing a black strap on.

"Good girl, don't make me punish you again."

"I love you," I said. My mind was too afraid to say anything else. 

Our tongues intertwined. "Say that again."

"I love you."

"Good girl."

[Status: Well Disciplined]

Then at once, our tongues parted ways, and she began pounding me with the strap-on. For the next three hours, she bit, pinched and fucked me. She told me what she wanted to do, and I obeyed. In less than a day, I she had turned me into her little slut.

After she had finished with me, she got up off of the web and went into her wardrobe. I wanted to follow her, but my hands and feet were still bound to her spider-web. Unable to get off, I just rested there, dripping my insides out. 

POV: Amber

When Amber woke up, she and the rest of Succy's party found themselves nude. 

"You won't need any of these," an Arachne-girl said, "From now on, you'll be nameless breeders, your wombs to be used as hosts," she said, before leaving the prison room with their clothes. 

There was nothing Amber, or the others could do. Strong web knots bound their hands and feet. Their restraint knotted to the ceiling. They couldn't even speak, for they gagged their mouths too. Breaking Arachne's web was a daunting task, for it was designed to trap mating partners and food alike. 

Their chances seemed doomed. Until... a notification popped up. 

 

80