[What if?] Arachne’s are more evil than greedy #2
5.8k 2 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
H-hey is the beginning of the m-month, so I'll do my shameless P-patroen self-promotion...

I am totally not asking you to pledge, but if you do, you'll get 2 chapters ahead of everyone else in all my stories for only $1.5 USD

I am planning to release a Power Fantasy Harem story very soon. 

POV: Amber

[The god of war has taken pity on your struggles]

Amber was unaware of what that meant until a manly voice spoke directly to her ear. The voice was so close it felt as if she was wearing headphones, but there was no one in the room. She only knew one thing, and that is that she could trust it. 

"Mortal, if you wish to escape this floor, you must do as I command." 

She tried to speak, but was unable to because of the gag. Instead, she just thought about her response. 'And what would that be?'

Somehow the voice was able to hear Amber's thoughts. 

"Accept an alignment change," The voice said.

Amber, who was in no position to negotiate, accepted without hesitation. She had nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

[Alignment changed from chaotic neutral -> chaotic good]

"Excellent, you have no idea how much mana I was using to communicate with you, due to your alignment. But I had no choice, you were the only sentient being with a non-evil, chaotic alignment that I could find. Now, let's go over some small formalities. You don't need to read them, just accept the changes. Once you have accepted them, you'll be granted a freedom you've never had."

[You have joined the Greater Pantheon of Light]

[You have joined the Pantheon of War]

[You are no longer a pet]

"You'll look cute in white and gold. It goes well with your red hair."

'What.'

Just in that moment, Amber realized that the God of War was also a creep. Like almost everybody with power in this dungeon.

[You are now equipped with a mid-rare armor of light]

The webs that held Amber in place, spontaneously combusted into golden flames and she nosedived to the floor. When she stood up, she was wearing a white jacket adorned with gold and a white skirt, white gloves and white boots. Destroying the webs gave her an insane amount of exp.

'Now what?' She asked.

"Oh, that is rather simple."

[You have been gifted a heavenly spear]

"Hold your ground, and you shall see. Just watch out, if you die this is the end of the line for you, as of now you are no longer part of the dungeon." 

Amber didn't understand what that meant. But she took advantage of her newly found power to set all of her friends free. But when she untied one of the elf maids, she turned hostile. She didn't understand why.

'huh?'

"Stupid, it's me, calm down," Amber said. Holding her spear steadfast, ready to strike. Hoping that her former ally would understand, but the maid made no attempt to stop. 

"You smell foul," she said, charging Amber, despite holding no weapon of her own. 

"I- am sorry," Amber said, closing her eyes. Without hesitation, she held her ground and thrusted her spear forward. The maid ceased to breathe after the spear impaled her lung.

Amber's white gloves were now tainted with blood. There was no other way. Had the maid closed the gap between the two, there was no way Amber could've fought a person twenty levels higher than hers. But still, the question remained. 'Why did she not stop? Were we not friends? do minions have no free will?'

There was no point in freeing the captives, but she couldn't leave them like this. She pierced each of her party members. They were better dead than like this. After all, since they were minions, Lady Eligos could always spend some mana and revive them. When she committed the deed, not only did her level went up another two levels, but she also gained new traits;

[Backstabber: 50% more damage inflicted on people that are in your friend list]
[Dragon's flame: Your mouth can unleash a wave of fire, which can't be extinguished]
[Partial Fire Immunity: Decreases elemental fire damage by 50%]
 
Seconds after murdering her friends, an Arachne-girl entered the room, likely a guard. She could tell that Amber smelled weird. It was too late to go back, Arachne's have telepathy within the hive, meaning that now everyone was aware of Amber's betrayal and jailbreak attempt. With no other choice, Amber unleashed her flame on the cell which bars were made of silk. Catching the Arachne by surprise, she pierced her Torso with the heavenly spear, inflicting a mortal wound.
 
[Critical Hit]
 
Droplets of both poison and acid fell onto Amber's armor, but they too combusted into a golden flame. 

'I have to find Succy-chan, before-'

A swarm of Arachnes barged into the room after their sister cried in agony. In the mist of this, an earthquake occurred. This didn't stop the Arachnes from charging Amber head on like rabid dogs. But just like the cell before them, Amber set all of them on fire by breathing fire from her mouth. Their screams echoing across the room. But Amber showed no mercy and began piercing the ones that didn't immediately fell to the ground. The biggest fear an Arachne has is burning alive, which explains why Amber, a dragon, got dirty looks everywhere she went within the Hive.

Amber meant to wait until all the spiders turned to ash to march forward, but some desperate Arachnes attempted a suicide charge. There were too many of them for Amber to stop them all, but then another earthquake happened and shattered the walls and split the floor below. The Hive was crumbling. 'But why? Was the floor guardian slain? is Succy ok?'

Spear in hand, she made her way into the hallways of the Hive.


Meanwhile, in a comfortable room.... 

POV: Succy

I let out a loud moan and twitched, but no matter how much I did it, I couldn't shake her off. Half of her fluffy tarantula legs were well wrapped around my belly. The rest were playing with my breasts or keeping my legs spread. I was afraid of heights, but her tongue already had me on the brink of orgasm, making me gasp in a loud breath. 

"Don't stop," I said, my voice strained with need.

When she didn't that is all I needed to be taken to the moon. When my mind rebooted, there was an earthquake and my mistress stopped. 

"Is something wrong?" I asked. 

"Something or someone, just breached 7th floor. But it doesn't matter, we have more than enough patrols to... they just went-"

Then another earthquake occurred. 

72