Chapter 29- Raid
307 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We leave the safehouse right after sunset, using an unmarked offroader SUV we drive to the supposed meeting spot. I stop the car around 200 meters from the meeting, as we continue on foot we encounter an old Russian SAM turret being manned by the cartel. We set up to drop the crew. 

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

We kill the crew then i set a thermite charge to disable it. Afterwards we set off again, this time we look around for more SAM sites. We find 3 more and repeat the procedure. 

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

Once we taken down the SAM sites we reach the target area, a village filled with cartel thugs. I count 15 technicals and several armoured vans there's even a helicopter. We split up, Cherié and Fox cloak up to mark the technicals and other vehicles for the VTOLs while Fey and i go searching for the lieutenants. I search one of the buildings by peering through the windows, just low level guards sleeping, i weld the lock on the door shut with a blowtorch on my right middle finger. After searching several buildings and welding doors locked i find the lieutenants in the 3 story building smoking and drinking. I recall Cherié and Fox. 

{Cherié, i found the target, when your done regroup on me} 

{Yes sir} 

I mark the building with a friendly marker so the VTOLs won't fire on it. Cherié and Fox regrouped on me after a few minutes and i radio for the VTOLs. 

-Elliot? This is Snake, send in the Calvary. Airspace is clear and targets are marked. 

-Copy that Snake, the Raiders are airborne. 

-Roger that. 

A few minutes later explosions rock the village, the helicopter and armoured vans are destroyed and the technicals scramble to escape and try to return fire in futility. 

-This is Raider 1-1 and 1-2, we see a friendly marker on the large building copy? 

-Copy, this is Snake, we got HVTs inside. Do not fire here, other targets are open season. 

-Roger that, Raider 1-1 and Raider 1-2 going hunting. 

The team and i breach the building where the lieutenants are, we take out the guards. 

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

We make our way up as the VTOLs continue firing at the technicals and blowing up the other buildings. As we reach the room where the lieutenants are i deploy a breaching charge and we set up to breach. 

-On 3. 

-1

-2

-3, breach! 

BOOM

The door is blown open we head in, we shoot anyone with their gun drawn. 

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

I throw a concussion grenade to further stun the lieutenants. Once done we zip tie the men and i have Cherié and Fey watch over. I look out the window to see the VTOLs landing, they each offload a squad of 10 marines. Fox goes downstairs to give orders and manage the troops. Cherié and i march the lieutenants out of the building, anyone who tries to resist gets bit by Fey. 

I hand off the lieutenants to the marines and we board the VTOLs and fly back to the Supercarrier. Once there its back to the Interrogation rooms to extract info. Cherié and Fey's terror tactic works wonders and within a few days all the lieutenants are telling us every little bit of info on Rodriguez. 

A few days later Brooks calls a meeting in the briefing room. 

-So Brooks where's Rodriguez? 

-Unfortunately, he's in LA. 

-LA? 

-Yup, in downtown LA. We won't be able to launch a raid without getting in touch with the FBI. 

-And what's wrong with that? 

-The FBI are possesive of their jurisdiction, to them, the CIA have stepped over them one too many times. 

-So what do we do? 

-Simple, we step over their jurisdiction but discreetly. 

-You've got to be kidding me. 

Fox and i groan, a black op mission in the middle of downtown LA while avoiding alarming the FBI and local law enforcement. This is just insane. 

The Supercarrier task group set of to california. 

11