Side chapter 9- Girls day out
293 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Snake was sneakily going after Rodriguez in L.A, Cherié and Fox along with Fey went out on shore leave. They started by going on a shopping spree throughout San Francisco buying outfits and nick nacks and so on. They eventually ended up in a cafe drinking overpriced coffee and discussing the clothes they bought and other things. 

-So Cherié, what's with the ears? 

-Well, i don't have regular ears, so Snake gave me some hearing implants. I asked him to get me some rabbit ears, i used to have a pet rabbit. 

Cherié simply repeated the cover story Snake came up with should anyone question her about things like her ears or her past. 

-Oh, i see. I'm sorry for asking. 

-No problem Fox, it's alright, sometimes its nice to just talk. 

-Charlotte. 

-Huh? 

-You can just call me Charlotte. 

-Why? 

-Cause we're friends right? 

-Right, okay then Charlotte, why don't we go shopping again? 

-Hell yeah! Say, how much did Snake give you to spend? 

-About 35,000?

-Then how about we go bar hopping? 

-Bar hopping? 

-Yeah, we go from bar to bar buying drinks and so on. 

-Hmm, okay! 

-Yeah!

And so they continued on they're shopping spree buying a dozen more outfits and dresses. Even getting Fey some toys and accessories. They went from shop to shop looking, trying, and occasionally buying things before nightfall. 

As night fell the girls started their bar crawl through the city going from bar to bar and even stopping by a few nigh clubs. Some men tried to hit on them, but they were scared away by either one of their glares, and if anyone tried something while they were making their way to the next bar Fey would scare them off. 

Of course, as they continued on their alcohol fuelled crusade both the girls and the men who tried to hit on them got drunker bar fights would inevitably ensue. Thanks to their military training and implants, Cherié and Charlotte were able to stay sober enough and were strong enough to beat anyone who tried something to an inch of their life. By the time they were done they had effectively bar fighted their way through half of San Francisco. They managed to become urban legend, even years after bartenders and club DJs would speak about a pair of young women who went into nearly every bar and club in the city ordering the most expensive cocktails and fistfighting men twice their height and thrice their weight, all while being accompanied by a large white wolf. 

The next day

-Uhh my head....(Cherié) 

-I don't think my implants will help with this hangover....(Fox)

-So, which one of you is going to explain what the hell you two did last night? (Brooks) 

Fox and Cherié had to nurse a hangover while getting one of the loudest reprimands ever heard on a U.S Supercarrier. When Snake heard about it he simply sighed and asked how much they spent, fortunately they managed to stay quite underbudget saving them from Snakes reprimands. 

======================================

(A.N hehe didn't expect a slightly earlier upload from me did ya?) 

11