Chapter 6 (Snuggle/Cuddle)
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Snuggle/Cuddle
Shino debated if he should wear his Bug's Life swimming trunks or not. Ino extended a pool party invitation towards him (thankfully he wasn’t ignored this time, for which Shino was grateful as he clutched the invitation scrawled in flowery handwriting and thanked whatever Deity out there that someone out there remembered him!). When he realized his Hyuuga beauty Hinata attended, Shino casually infiltrated the far corner where Hinata still stayed in her clothes and hid her body behind it. When she shifted a little, two beautiful bouncing beauties shifted underneath the hoodie, Shino decided he would NOT miss this opportunity at all. He wanted to go to the pool party with Hinata, who would probably wear a two-piece bikini to show off her unbelievable assets.

Ino lounged on the poolside and splashed water at Hinata, to which Hinata squeaked adorably, stepping on the tiled pathway to dodge the arcing crescent of water. Ino winked at Hinata, and the other girls splashed and cavorted in the pool playing among the boys in a hotly contested game of volleyball.

“Show a little skin, Hinata!” Ino called cheekily towards the dark-haired beauty, before Ino disappeared into the pool, streaking underneath the water like a mythical mermaid. The girls seemed to form a tight-knit group with one another and they were always encouraging Hinata to show off her sex appeal to other people. Hinata went along with their whims and wishes because she didn't like to disagree, but this was the one time where Shino was thankful that Hinata didn't stand up for herself.

She slowly slipped off the hoodie that hid her sinfully bounteous breasts and peeled off the layer, Shino’s eyes zoomed onto Hinata’s body through his spectacles. How to describe the beauty he saw? Hinata’s dark hair complimented her pale skin, of course, without a mark or blemish except maybe a cheeky beauty mole kissing the corner of her hip which might’ve tauntingly lay close to the rounded contour of her buttock (hidden beneath the skimpy bikini bottom she wore. He assumed Ino chose for Hinata, to which he thanked Hinata’s friends for this indulgence). Her breasts spilled out from the black bikini top she wore, and Shino became very aware of each movement and the effects of gravity on said magnificent mammaries, which heaved and jiggled as Hinata continued to dodge an overhead volleyball that arced above her head.

“You g-guys…” Hinata said nervously, licking her lips.

She looked stunning in her black bikini. Shino was thankful his shades covered his eyes. Though Hinata probably was aware of all the gazes trained upon her as she dipped languorously in the water, pearl droplets kissing her body in intimate trails that showed off her busty body, toned stomach, and lengthy legs.

The hive hummed approvingly. And Shino thought his ears reddened from the sight of Hinata dipping in the pool and glistening wet. Though of course, he took on a stoic expression on the outside, but behind his glasses, he cried tears of joy. When she got out of the pool and headed towards Shino, his heart leaped in his throat. What was she going to ask him?

“Um, Shino-kun...” Hinata said in a whisper. “I know that might be unseemly, but...I forgot a towel and I'm a little cold...”

Shino's brain short-circuited. She was asking. To share a towel. With him? Why not Naruto, her crush? Didn't she have feelings for Naruto?

“I don't mind,” He said in a smooth voice. “I have no objections. But Hinata—not that I mind, but couldn't you have shared a towel with one of your girlfriends or with someone...else?”

The hive buzzed angrily within him. Shino you idiot! It seemed to say.

“Well,” Hinata said, and she seemed to blush and poke her fingers together. “I wanted to ask you in particular because…..”

Shino felt his mouth dry. Was this going to be a confession of some sort? Shino felt his cheeks warm from the sun and the inner passion he felt towards the Hyuuga Heiress. She certainly was a wonderful person, wasn’t she? Someone of the utmost admirable disposition. He was surprised she was being so forward about sharing a towel.

“Because what?” Shino said kindly. “Perhaps you do not wish to say. If you insist, I will share a towel with you.”

Hinata smiled like the sun towards him. “Thank you very much.”

Shino then wrapped part of the towel around Hinata and they snuggled together at the poolside, watching the others at play. It seemed that the others paid them no mind after all (probably because they assumed that Shino and Hinata were a couple before they realized it themselves? He didn’t know) and Shino wondered how he could be such a brilliant tactician yet be so dense at other matters. Like when it came to the affairs of a woman’s heart. Hinata, a normally shy and reserved girl, was asking to cuddle up next to him with his towel. That had to indicate she had more than romantic feelings there, didn’t she?

Shino remained silent the entire time while they shared the towel. Hinata did as well. However, she did not lean away or recoil when the hive thrummed and swarmed inside Shino. Then, Shino decided he would make the first move. Underneath the towel, he sought Hinata’s hand and grasped It in his larger one. He peered at Hinata through the side of his glasses and he caught the loveliest tint of a blush on her cheeks at this.

“Shino-kun...” Hinata said.

She squeezed his hand in assurance, telling her that she accepted him and returned his feelings. “I was a little shy, about going out in this bathing suit as the girls wanted me to. But somehow, Shino, when I’m with you I feel...safe.”

“I’m here to provide comfort should you need it, Hinata,” Shino said easily in a low murmur.

He thought at that moment he wanted to kiss her. The hive murmured approvingly within him. “I’m here to provide confidence and courage to you. I am your teammate, Hinata. Kiba will surely do the same for you as well.”

“You and Kiba-kun have always been there for me,” Hinata said softly before her lips pressed against his cheek. The hive swooned and Shino blushed.

“Hinata?”

He turned to look at her and she smiled softly towards him. “Thank you for everything, Shino-kun. I’m sorry to...to inconvenience you with this, but please bear it a little longer.”

“I have no objections to sharing a towel with you,” Shino said, though his face still felt warm.

“Well, I’m glad. “But I know that...people might talk about us...and I don’t mind that, to be honest, but...I know that you like your privacy and I’m...doing this selfish request because I….”

Hinata paused.

Shino held her breaths. How far did the depth of her feelings go?

“Hinata.”

Hinata turned to look at him.

“Thank you for this opportunity. I feel like I’ve got to know you better,” Shino said with a smile on his lips. “I will always help you should you ask for a favor. No matter what.”

Hinata beamed radiantly at him. “Shino-kun...I knew that you were an honorable soul...I always felt that you were...my knight in shining armor? I suppose?”

“A knight?” Shino was flattered.

“Yes,” Hinata said.

“If I’m a knight,” Shino said. “Then that makes you my Queen.”

Hinata turned her face away, but not before Shino caught the blush on her cheeks and the smile curving her lips.

Editing Pass Number 1 - May 14, 2021

0