Chapter 12 (Fall/Fly) [Bonus Chapter]
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fall/Fly
“Shino-kun,” Hinata moaned as he kissed her on the throat tenderly. “Please...don’t stop.”

A purr rumbled through Shino’s throat as he suckled on her neck and laid a mark on her pale skin to claim her. He wanted her, all of her, and if she permitted him to do so, he would also lay claim to her virginity as well. But Shino was patient and didn’t want to rush their special first moment together. He wanted Hinata to have a memory like none other (even though he was pretty sure that she never slept with anyone else or even kissed them, as far as he could tell, though Shino wanted her thoughts to be consumed by him and only him). They would make love, tonight. Their hot and heated bodies seared with desire for one another.

But now that he saw Hinata’s beautiful bare body before him, he wanted to take his time. To truly savor her. He looked lovingly towards Hinata’s eyes, his glasses off, and he said with a smoldering gaze, “I’m going to pleasure you like no other can, Hinata. So please relax and let me taste you...”

“Do what you wish, Shino-kun,” Hinata said with a breathy sigh.

He continued to pepper kisses on her throat, to smooch upon the mark he lay claim to on her neck, before he traveled down her chest, her breasts, her taut stomach, and finally, to the main course, the delta between her legs. But he wouldn’t and taste her there just yet. He would wet her thighs with sweet kisses, with an occasional lick to stimulate her, but not on her crotch.

“Shino-kun,” Hinata said, her legs splaying before him and she started to become wet with desire, and Shino decided that it was time to indulge her just a little.

He savored her like she was the sweetest nectar that his clan’s bees could make. She tasted sweet beyond measure, and when he lapped and ladled her secretion on his tongue, Hinata made some mewling noises of desire, and Shino wanted to her her scream his name in pleasure and unchained ecstasy.

Hinata trembled with each swirl of his tongue he made against her lips. He would pleasure her like none other. The hive within him thrummed approvingly while he did this, and when Hinata peaked, Shino kissed her, then parted away, licking his lips of her sweet essence. Now was a prime opportunity to show her how much he loved her. He carefully removed his pants and boxers, already feeling himself harden after performing oral sex with Hinata. He looked into her eyes, asking permission, and she nodded.

“Please take me, Shino-kun. I want you...all of you...”

Shino obliged. He kissed her on the lips once, licking the bottom lip gently, before saying, “Just tell me when to stop if you’re feeling uncomfortable.”

“Okay,” Hinata said.

Shino entered into her. Slipping into her felt like gliding into some exquisite oil. Hinata let out a sigh, though getting in was a little nerve-wracking, though Shino kept his cool. He was relieved to know that he had been successful in penetrating her without any pain, and she encouraged him to continue. Hearing the soft mewling sounds she made underneath him while he thrust in and out of her with a beautiful fluidity. He loved her, of that he was certain. After rocking his hips back and forth against her, and she clenched against him with an incessant need, Shino and Hinata eventually both came. His seed spewed hot inside of her, and Shino pulled out and lay beside her on the bed. Both of them breathed with exertion, but were ultimately satisfied.

“How was it, Hinata?” Shino said.

Hinata clasped hands together with him and smiled.

“It was the best feeling in the world, Shino-kun. Especially since knowing that it was you I shared it with...”

Shino’s heart swelled with pride and love towards his woman. Now that he lay claim to her and ultimately showed his love towards her, Shino could be satisfied that Hinata accepted all of him and wanted him as much as he wanted her. He kept his emotions tightly guarded, but somehow, during this, he was raw, aching, vulnerable—fearing that he would be forgotten and disregarded by everyone else, but Hinata showed that she remembered him, and acknowledged him, and loved him.

“Please...continue being you, Hinata,” Shino whispered as he caressed her cheek.

“I will,” Hinata whispered, before she said sweetly. “I will love you always. Now and forever.”

Editing Pass Number 1 - August 21, 2021

0