Character Sheet (Hero/Companion/Antagonist?)
1.5k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hero (“Well more like victim” - Haku)
Name: Nao
Age: 18 y/o
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Hair: Short
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye colour: Blue
Role: Healer/Buffer (Support)

Notes
- Peaceful life for 18 years as a support class adventurer with high affinity to water.
- Soon-to-discover Prince of the Kitsune race to the north of Virnir.
- Also about to discover he has a very large family. All which are female.

Companion
Name: Xeeta
Age: 18 y/o (but a few months older then Nao)
Gender: Female
Race: Catfolk
Hair: Medium (Tomboy)
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Green
Role: Rogue/Thief (Damage)

Notes
- Grew up with Nao after her family took him in when she was just a baby. They're practically Brother/Sister. She likes to remind Nao that she is the older sibling.
- Due to thinking that she's the older sibling, she believes it is her job to protect Nao from anything dangerous and for some reason, this is mainly aimed towards other girls around him at anytime.

Antagonist?
Name: Unknown (referred to as Mother)
Age: Unknown
Gender: Female
Race: Ice-affinity Kitsune
Hair: Unknown
Hair colour: Unknown
Eye colour: Unknown
Role: Unknown

Notes
- An aggressive, overprotective Mother who has been spending the last 18 years searching for her son.
- Her husband took their son far away from her due to her behaviour whenever other people are near their son, including family.
- Has many daughters but they all seem to take after her.

Kitsune names are Japanese or Japanese-sounding and since Nao is from the Kitsune race, even though a human, he gets a Japanese name.

27