Chapter 2.5 – Rei & Hanako
1.3k 9 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn't proofread this or anything, I just wrote...
I feel like I couldn't keep to the girls personalities x.x
You'll get the idea anyway, you all smart \o/


South Virnir || Human/Catfolk Border || Village of Larnsol || Race Majority: Catfolk


Rei's POV

“Slow down! How do you... know Nao is in.. danger? Actually, how do you know...haa... his name!?”

“No time..haa... keeping running! I'll explain.. later.. Look! Over there! Get Nao away from here! I'll deal with this girl.”

God damn it. This wasn't meant to happen. This is all a mess. It's all this damn cat's fault. About 99% of the time, she had Nao with her, rarely leaving him alone, but this time... DAMN IT!

At first I lied and said Nao is in danger. I just wanted him safe. But as we got closer, it got colder. I knew it was magic straight away since I can do the same magic.

I have to fix this, even if it means I have to bargain with her. That hand isn't touching Nao.

“Tch...”

“Don't you think you're going to far, Hanako?”

Great out of all my sisters, it has to be her. I'm going to regret this.

**giggle** “Made it just in time... Rei.”

“Drop him, let's talk this out.”

One thing I know is that unlike Kyuu, Akio and the others. She not attached to mother. She's probably only here because of the appearance of Nao.

“Oh? Interesting... very well.”

She gives me a small wink and releases Nao from her vine.

**cough, cough**

“Xeeta! Get him out of here! Make sure he's alright”

After a second, the cat appears and escorts Nao away to safety.

“Come on Nao! I'll get you back home. Sorry I left you...”

You better be sorry. You're lucky I can't just end you.

“Very, very interesting...”

“Tch...”

I release Hanako's hand.

“What the hell was that!? You seriously tried to hurt him!”

“Now, now, dear sister, no need to shout. Besides I barely touched him. I just wanted to see his body and... maybe something else...”

I take a few heavy breathes, trying not to get angry.

“What can I say his smell was so.. intoxicating... Come on sister, take a sniff.”

“Huh?”

After taking a new sniffs, my mind if full of the lingering smell of Nao. For once, she was right, but this will not sway me. I've smelt this regularly already.

“Seriously Hanako, how horny are you? You could get any other guy, why, after all this time go after Nao?”

“Yeah, yeah, I know, I know... after all I'm the “Sadist Witch”. I love their expressions when they know I'm the one in charge or when their scared. They are so cute but... My heart is that of a maiden who just wants her prince. OH! The dream of having my prince locked away in a tower! He'll never leave or see anyone other then me. Also some other thing, but that's more private...”

“So... your “prince” is Nao? He may be an actual prince but he is your brother first. Maybe you sh...”

“No more of that talk. You think I don't know that your after Nao too? It's clear that none of us care for familial connections. Not mother or our sisters. I'm pretty sure even the expressionless Kyuu, wants some “alone time” with Nao”

I give he a questionable look.

“Kyuu? Really? Anyway We need to not let mother get Nao.”

“Oh? True... Guess I'll take him to my tower then.”

I stare at her, not amused.

“Oh calm yourself, I'm joking. Mother knows where my tower is anyway.”

Time for the question...

“Hanako...”

“Huh?”

“Will you help me keep Nao safe?”

Hanako think for awhile.

She's going to ask something in return and I'm not going to like it.

“Hmm... help my rival? Hmm... Hmm....”

“Come on Hanako, don't have all day.”

I looks at and smiles, but that smile changes into a grin.

“Nope!”

Well... I thought she would actually take the bait.

“Why NOT!”

“Always shouting... Nao is my prince... I want him... all-to-my-self. You know I'm not one for sharing.”

“And if mother gets him?”

“You'll have to make sure that doesn't happen, but I wonder... what is your true plan... It makes me wonder and curious. Care to tell?”

“No chance.

“Aww... What if I share who some of your pursuers are, guessing you can guess two but did you know there is a third?”

“Third?”

A third? what the hell? Kyuu and Akio were the only ones still in bed when I went. I know everyone else was on assignments...

“Well... there is probably more, but they're the only ones I know of. I'll tell you if you answer one question from me about your plan”

I got no choice... It's wise to know my pursuers. DAMN IT!

“Fine... I accept”

“Excellent! Try and keep calm.”

“Just tell me...”

Hanako takes a big breathe.

“L-lisa...”

It feels like my whole body just dropped.

“M-mother's per-permission?”

The only person to best me in pure strength... Nao's soon-to-be wife... I was against the arranged marriage, but mother would not budge on the matter. I believe mother and Lisa's mother are friends, but I don't know to what extent. I do have to give her some credit where it is due though. She's remained loyal to Nao despite a Hellhound's high sexual appetite.

“Mother told her his location.”

“Scent?”

Hanako shakes her head.

“She'll track it when she gets here. Unless you burn this whole village down, but even then his scent will still in places linger.”

A Hellhound's scent tracking it extremely better then us Kitsune. Pretty sure you can be across the whole continent and they would still find you. We need to leave this place now.

**cough, cough**

Hanako knocks me out of thought.

“My turn.”

**sigh** “Fine...”

“What is your... final destination? Hmm?”

Great...

“West Virnir, Demonfolk kingdom, Zidwus, the port city”

“YOU'RE TAKING NAO THERE!? YOU MAD!”

Hanako clears her throat after her little outburst. She has every right to be mad.

“Nao is a human with Kitsune magic... Do you know how desirable he'll be? You've already got Me, Lisa, our sisters and mother after you.”

“You?”

“Of course, I'm not giving him up, but I'm giving you 1 day. Then my games will resume.”

I need to get a move on...

“I see, Rei... eager to go? Go then, we have nothing else to talk about...”

As soon as I'm about to leave...

“Rei...”

“What?”

“Protect him, even if it cost you, your life.”

“You know I will.”

I start sprinting away not looking back.


Meanwhile

**knock, knock**

“Hmm... what... is it...”

“Milady, I bring good news from her Majesty.”

“O-oh... continue...”

“They've found him”

“...”

“Milady?”

**Slam**

“OH! Nice to see you out of your room, Milady.”

“Hmm... Where is he?”

“Larnsol, a village located in the south-east of us.”

“Hmm... Where's my sister?”

“I Believe she's in her room, she recently brought back a human man and is now er... having some relaxation...”

**sigh** “Bring her to the courtyard, tell her we're bring her Brother-in-Law home.”

Two Hellhounds? :O

26