Chapter 21: Ninger’s Wish
1.9k 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After spending a passionate evening with Yang Xin, Shen Yue went back to his mansion to meet Ninger for his appointment.

"Are you truly safe? You are not lying to me to make me feel better?"

"You can rest assured. Let me tell you what I encountered the last month. Prepare to be surprised."

Shen Yue proceeded to recount his adventures that left her speechless. Ninger was shocked to learn of his demigod cultivation level and the world outside of Glory City. She was nervous but also excited about the future of her own cultivation. She had already reached legend rank recently and already a powerful cultivator on her own right, but she now knew she had a long way to go before she could be arrogant.

When Shen Yue asked her about the disciple selection, she did not hesitate at all and demanded to be taken in the journey. She did not have any strong relations that tie her to the city. Her father had won the struggle for the head of the family and seemed to be doing well by himself. She was very much looking forward to the future with Shen Yue.

"When can we leave Brother Shen? I can't wait to travel with you this time. I was really worried about you the last time you went out alone. I know I am not strong enough to support you yet but Ninger will work hard so I won't be burden to you."

"Silly girl. You won't ever be a burden to me. I promise I won't leave you behind when I go out."

Ninger nodded firmly and fell into his arms. They stayed like this in a companionable silence for a few minutes.

"We can leave in a few days to the assessment site. Why don't go back and prepare to set off? Let's meet here again when we are ready."

"Ok. Sure. Eh..Brother Shen…can I…can I stay with you? I don't have anything to do at home." Ninger responded with a shy expression.

"Of course, Ninger. You are always welcome. Wait.."

Shen Yue seemed to sense something in her demeanor as if she wanted to take a step further in their relationship. He wanted to wait until she was ready to have physical intimacy with her but he didn't expect her to take the initiative.

"Why don't you stay the night with me? If you are ok with it."

"Yes, I… want to." Ninger responded in a slightly hoarse voice as her heart was beating wildly. She had thought a lot about this but what decided her to take an initiative was after learning about Yang Xin. She knew that Shen Yue already had that kind of relationship with her. They had already had the conversation and she had already accepted it but she didn't want to be left out. She also felt it would make it more official if she took that step. Marriage ceremonies did not matter as much to her since she had already pledged herself to be with him forever.

"Come, Ninger. Sit with me."

Shen Yue was excited as he led her to first sit on the bed with him. He started with a kiss and led her gently in the following intimate act. The lovemaking was slow and gentle but was very satisfying. They both felt like their connection to each other increased a little.

Scene Break

The next few days, Shen Yue just stayed at the mansion to consolidate his cultivation. He will be able to reach spiritual god level if he continued to cultivate his powers of law for few months with his system but to reach the heavenly destiny rank, Yu Yan is not able to help him at all. Spiritual lord level of cultivation was still lower than peak heavenly destiny realm, so he really needed to enter the draconic ruins realm through the disciple selection of Netherworld master.

Also the attack of the Wugui family didn't happen while he was here so probably the change in failure of Ye Han getting away from Glory City probably influenced the change in the story. A week after his return, Shen Yue then left together with Yang Xin and Ninger to the deathlands together with Yu Yan.

31