Chapter 23: Finding a Master
1.5k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After cultivating for a while, Shen Yue and his group was ready to go up the floors. Most the cultivators on the fourth floor cannot go up the stairs anymore. Zi Yun also seemed to be focused on cultivation with the rest of her group.

When they reached the fourth the black flames had disappeared, so they went up another floor. The  cultivation brought more benefits the higher they go up as the spiritual pressure seems to stimulate their soul. Even though Shen Yue was ready to go up, he waited until both Ninger and Yang Xin could bear the pressure.

They were finally able to reach the top floor where a group of experts from different sects were gathered. There were three male experts and one female one who looked quite attractive. Shen Yue was finally able to meet these great experts of the draconic ruins realm. Apart from the experts, there were already two people that came before. They were Nie Li and demon lord who were standing far apart from each other.

When they came in, Nie Li looked at Shen Yue with a glower and then ignored him while demon lord was looking at him with seriously with a considering look. The male expert dressed in a white coat told them to wait for the others.

“Welcome, let’s wait for the others before we start.”

‘This must be the Netherworld Master. I wonder if he will choose me.’

A while later, they were joined by a few geniuses from different cities in the realm. When Nie Li’s group also came up, they immediately went to the side of Nie Li to talk among themselves. Zi Yun was among them and she gave a smile to Shen Yue and the girls.

“All right, now that you guys are here. Let me tell you all the reason for your gathering today. I am the Netherworld Master you have heard of. These experts by my side are the elders of different sects within draconic ruins realm. They are here to recruit you all.”

There was already excitement in the crowd.

“They are all from this tiny world. Yes, we call this world, a tiny world as there are many similar worlds like it. The only difference is that outsiders cannot enter this world. In the draconic ruins realm, demigod cultivation is just a beginning. We call all your cultivations to be in earthen fate realm and this is the limit of your cultivation here. There in our sects, you will learn techniques to increase your cultivation to newer heights.”

“Now we have already chosen among ourselves who to be our disciples. This year is a little different as there are some talent individuals, we all want for our sects. So, we will leave these individuals to choose your own sect.”

‘Wait, this isn’t how it’s supposed to go. Did I change things up again?”

The lady expert came to call Yang Xin and Ninger to her side. She also selected Zi Yun and Xiao Xue to come with her. The other people were also chosen by different sects. Only Shen Yue, demon lord and Nie Li were left by themselves.

“You three, which sect do you want to join? Our divine feathers sect has top level techniques and a great reputation in the realm as one of the six divine sects.”

“Old man, what are you talking about? Our hidden cloud sect is part of Phaseless sect which is one of divine sects. You future will be bright if you come with us.”

They kept going back on forth with each other but there was silence from all three of them as all of them were considering. They were not rushed at all and given time to consider their choices. The other people who were already chosen by their masters were forming their master-disciple seal while some of them were looking at them with curiosity and envy.

Then, suddenly Nie Li stepped out and bowed to master of Nether realm.

“I pay respects to master of Nether Realm.”

“Good,..good. Come Nie Li, let’s form the master-disciple seal.”

“I pay respects to this master.”

After some time, demon lord went to bow to expert from hidden cloud sect.

“You have good eyes. You won’t regret this choice. Come, let’s form the seal.”

Once they have the formed the seals, the experts were looking at Shen Yue with curiosity. This was also the reason they couldn’t decide among themselves since one of the sects would inevitably get an extra one out of the three great talents, so they let the fate decide. Shen Yue’s soul purity and strength were on par with the top geniuses in the draconic ruins realm and they can guess even without the heavenly crystal that he must have a heavenly spirit root.

A/N: Read advanced chapters at pat reon.com/FanDaoist (no space between pat and reon).

25