Chapter 32: A Question
1.2k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the ceremony, Shen Yue had been spending the day with Ninger, Yang Xin and his mother by just chatting or giving them cultivation advice if they needed it. He finally convinced his mother to spend more of her time cultivating by delegating the matters of the family business and she was now solidly in the dark gold realm. The speed of her growth would shock anyone in this realm and Shen Yue was more reassured of her safety as she would only grow stronger when he left.

Ninger had already touched on the demigod realm while Yang Xin was at the peak of legend rank. Once they reached the heavenly note sect, they would be in a good position to start their cultivations of heavenly fate realm and above.

He himself had reached the peak of demigod realm and at the peak power of spiritual gods of this Tiny World with his control over multiple domains of the laws in this realm. The knowledge he gained from demon lord was very helpful in charting out a path for his future cultivation. He still hadn't collected enough books to form cultivation techniques for heavenly fate realm and above even with some of the techniques he gained from the inheritance.

The biggest harvest he gained would actually be the path to divinity beyond the ancestor realm. As expected, in order to reach divinity, you need to have a full control of an aspect of laws that govern the universe. His control over the laws in this Tiny World already provided a blueprint for how to achieve his mastery over the laws. However, that was much further in the future as he still was a weak earth realm cultivator in the context of cultivation landscape in draconic ruins realm.

"Mother, how are you? Are you resting well?"

"Yes, son. I am fine. You don't have to worry about me. Besides, I also have been cultivating and am already broke through to black gold rank. Your cultivation technique is truly marvelous."

"That's good to hear, mother."

"Mother-in-law is quite talented."

Yang Xin added with a smile. At first, it was a bit awkward for Yang Xin and his mother due to their similar age range but after a few days, they seemed to get along even better than Ninger was doing with his mother.

Ninger meanwhile nodded with a smile to support Yang Xin. She was obedient and very respectful towards this woman who seemed to have the affection of Shen Yue. She hadn't seen him show such care to others as he acted distant to other members of the household apart from them.

"I am blessed to have such wonderful daughters-in-law. How can I be not happy? You all have to take care of each other when you go to that sect in the higher realm. You are very strong now but there are many powerful cultivators there from what you have told me. Try not to make any enemies."

"Mother, rest assured. When have you seen me to be reckless?"

"Haha, you are right, son. I only wish you could stay longer here. Five years is a long time for the entrance seal to open between our realms."

"Don't worry. When the time comes, I will bring you to live with me up there and let you experience all the wonders of higher realms."

Their conversations drifted off to preparations for the trip and their future plans. Soon the day for the gathering at the nether realm to leave Tiny World had arrived.  Shen Yue set off with Ninger and Yang Xin after saying their goodbyes.

A day later at the gathering site in nine-layered deathlands.

When Shen Yue arrived, he stood together with Ninger and Yang Xin. They saw Nie Li and his group including Ziyun were already there. Ziyun nodded towards Shen Yue with a smile.

So far, only the nether realm master was present talking with a blue-clothed disciple. Just then, Daoist Ying, the expert from hidden cloud sect arrived. Dun Zhu, Nie Li's follower went towards him to pay his respects. However, Madam Ling from Heavenly Note Sect had still not arrived.

Impatient with the lateness of demon lord, Daoist Ying asked his whereabouts to nether realm master. The question was heard by everyone and there was a strange atmosphere which alerted him and the nether realm master.

"Does anyone know what happened to my disciple?"

24