Sasuke Uchiha
22.4k 33 537
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author note:

I rewrote the chapter "Caught in the act". I advise you to read it again or you will be rather confused later on. You can start at "After finishing her training, Yuna… ", since everything before that hasn't changed

It was the morning of the next day and the trio was currently sitting inside the academy classroom with bored expressions on their faces. Their teacher had just entered their classroom and finished wiping the cake out of his face.

'Mhh, he seems to be getting used to the cakes. Should I try out a different flavor next time? So far, I have been going with the classical cheesecake. Maybe a strawberry cake next time?'

"Everyone be quiet, I have an announcement to make. Uchiha Sasuke has not been attending class due to some err... circumstances. He will be returning today."

Yuna, of course, already knew about that. She had felt his presence standing behind the door and was actually wondering why he wasn't coming in. It seems like the teacher, for some reason unknown to Yuna, decided to announce his presence. Well, she kind of knew the reason: He wanted to bootlick. What Yuna couldn't understand was, why would someone bother to bootlick him? The powerful Uchiha clan was gone. All that was left was a single child that a normal genin could probably beat up.

Most girls in the class, however, seemed to think differently, as Sasuke entered the classroom under deafening cheers.

[Urg, please turn down our shared hearing, this is really obnoxious.]

Instead of answering, Yuna channeled some chakra into her ears to dampen the sound.

[Guess that works as well.]

Yuna gave Hinata and Naruto a glance and saw that they were doing the same. The two clearly weren't impressed by this display either.

Seeing the way Sasuke moved and acted, Yuna could only shake her head in exasperation.

'The higher-ups in Konoha probably wanted him to see someone to heal his damaged mind, but the way he has all that hatred and anger bottled up nicely for later use is a clear indication that he refused all of them.'

She could only let out a sigh and mutter under her breath.

""*Sigh* Troublesome.""

Surprisingly, she was in sync with the person sitting in front of her. A young boy, that had shoulder-length hair, that was tied up into a spiky ponytail, and looked like he was about to fall asleep out of boredom very soon. When Yuna's and his eyes met, however, there seemed to be quite a bit of curiosity in them. The two only gave each other a nod and then proceeded to listen to the lesson that was finally starting after the cheering died down.

'Seems like I have found someone interesting.'

[What do you mean? Wasn't that boy simply bored of what just happened?]

'Hehe, not at all…Well, okay, he probably was bored, but that isn't the important part. If two normal children went through that kind of situation, how would they most likely react?'

Although Kurama still had problems understanding humans, he usually tries to imagine how a normal human, that he has got closer to recently, would react. Since Yuna is out, for obvious reasons, he usually imagines how Naruto would react. After thinking for a while, he concluded.

[They would find it funny.]

'Correct~ That, however, isn't all. When he turned around, he subtly scanned me and analyzed how I hold myself to get a glimpse of what my personality is like. He has a fast brain and is very talented in analyzing other people, but he hasn't learned how to be more subtle about it, yet. He looks very similar to the current advisor of the Hokage, Shikaku Nara, so he might be related to him.'

[Didn't everyone introduce themself on the first day? If you knew his last name, you immediately would know his clan.]

'That's true, unfortunately, I wasn't paying any attention to the introductions, because I couldn't be bothered.'

[…]

The class was as boring as always, but it seems like today's second to last class was finally something a little different. They were led out of the classroom and onto the training field next to the academy.

"Alright, I want everyone to run laps around the training field. I want everyone to try to run at least 10 laps, if you can do more, then feel free to do so."

The trio glanced at each other and then gave a nod in understanding. They naturally wouldn't give it their all. Especially Naruto and Yuna who, considering their abnormal stamina, could probably run laps all day without getting exhausted if they pace themselves properly.

And so, they started running laps. Yuna and Naruto would stay near the front of the crowd while Hinata would stay in the lower middle field. It would be suspicious if the two Jinchuuriki had low stamina after all.

The results of this exercise were rather obvious. Those not born inside a shinobi clan barely made the 10 laps and collapsed afterward while most of the children from shinobi clans made around 20 and then just stopped. They were exhausted but clearly could keep going if they wanted to. Hinata decided to stop after 14 laps to show everyone that she was barely better than someone from a civilian family, while Naruto and Yuna stopped after 19 laps to show that despite being demons, they actually were no real threat. Of course, the golden boy, Sasuke Uchiha, only stopped after 25 laps to show everyone how powerful he was.

'*Sigh* He's even got an inferiority complex going. I should have just "accidentally" killed him that day.'

[Told you so. Only a dead Uchiha is a good Uchiha.]

'His big brother would probably have come to hunt me down if I did so. That would have been really annoying.'

[That is true, I guess.]

'I really wonder if this damn academy will become useful at some point in time or if it will just stay as useless as it currently is. We spent the first few weeks learning how amazing Konoha is and how the shinobi of other villages enjoy nothing more than eating still living children and then we had to do this pointless running exercise that could be considered a slightly too extreme warm-up for the shinobi children and an almost impossible task for the civilians. Guess they wanted to show the civilians how superior the "noble" clans of Konoha are.'

After another boring class, the school was finally over. While they were going home, however, Yuna stopped and looked in a certain direction. There she could see a black pineapple-looking haircut that was moving in another direction. A smirk appeared on her face as she made a decision.

"Naruto, Hinata, go ahead without me, I have something to do."

"" Okay, Yuna/Nee-san.""

The two were already used to Yuna doing her own thing, so they didn't even bother asking what she wanted to do. She quickly disappeared into the shadows of a nearby alley and could immediately feel her stalker giving up following her. It has reached a point, where the people following her around wouldn't even try to follow her anymore when she decided that she wants some private time.

'Nara clan, huh? I can't deny that I am a little curious about them now that I have seen their heir.'

537