Is that Porn?
7.3k 41 300
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Phew, I'm back. Thanks for patiently waiting for my return. Real-life matters are handled, and I will return to my regular schedule of about 1 chapter/day.

After a few moments of walking along the beach, the little group reached their destination. When Bee and Gyuki saw what was currently happening, their jaws hit the ground.

First, their gazes landed on a gigantic, almost entirely blue fox standing on all fours on a massive surfboard, expertly holding his balance by moving its tails around.

Unlike the other parts of the ocean, this one was rather turbulent, and there were massive waves constantly bombarding the beach. Despite that, the fox easily maneuvered through the waves, showing off his surfing skills.

"S-Surfing? Seriously?"

Yuna nodded her head at Bee's question and casually answered him.

"Yeah, no idea where he got the desire to learn surfing from, but if that is what he wants, I don't mind."

"O-Okay, and what about the color scheme?"

This question was asked by Gyuki, who, unlike Bee, knew Kurama's original color.

"Well, Kurama's chakra has always been heavily corrupted by hatred, so we are working on getting rid of that hatred."

"Wait, what? Is that possible?"

"Nothing is impossible."

Gyuki could only look at Yuna in utter bewilderment. He couldn't believe that hatred that had accumulated over thousands of years was something that could be removed. Especially if it was paired with the hatred inherited from the Juubi.

Despite that, he was happy for Kurama. All that mess certainly put a burden on him, so being freed from it can only be a good thing.

After getting over the shock of seeing a gigantic fox surfing, the duo let their eyes wander some more, and a moment later, they noticed another Kurama. This one was still mainly in his original color with only a few yellow patches here and there, showing that this one wasn't as far from getting rid of his corruption as the first one.

This Kurama was lazily sprawled on a sun chair and was reading a book. On the cover of the book, two foxes were... doing something...

"Kurama, what the hell are you reading!?"

Kurama looked up and glanced at Gyuki with some confusion in his eyes. When he saw Gyuki look at him with accusing eyes, he tilted his head in confusion.

"Gyuki, it's good to see you again after such a long time. As for what I'm reading, well, it's a little embarrassing, but recently I have become fond of the light-hearted romance genre."

"Light-hearted romance genre!? That cover tells me you are reading something different."

Question marks popped up above Kurama's head as he glanced at the book's cover. It depicted two humans standing next to each other, forming a heart with their hands.

"What's wrong with the cover?"

Before Gyuki could answer, Yuna's Kurama arrived at the beach. He had noticed Gyuki's arrival and wanted to chat with him.

"Yo Gyuki, it's been a while. Don't mind the other me; he has recently started reading porn in public like it's the most normal thing in the world, so I can only assume that he's a lost cause."

"P-PORN!? THIS ISN'T PORN!!!"

Kurama and Gyuki gave the cover another glance before shaking their heads in pity.

' 'Definitely a lost cause.' '

However, when Kurama let his eyes wander, he noticed Bee reading a book with naked men depicted on the cover, causing a light bulb to light up above his head as his gaze landed on Yuna.

Yuna noticed his gaze and gave him a wink, resulting in an eye-roll from Kurama.

'So, she did something to the cover, huh? Oh well, that's the other me's problem. Additionally, this should lead to a funny situation in the future, right?'

Meanwhile, Naruto was shocked that Kurama was blatantly reading porn in his mindscape. Of course, just reading porn wasn't the problem. Naruto would never do it *cough* and would certainly not do it to get some inspiration *cough*. The problem was that Kurama was happily doing it, despite so many people being there.

When Kurama saw Naruto's accusing look, he almost coughed out blood.

"You damn brat, are you seriously believing the non-sense those three are spewing?"

Naruto squinted his eyes as he pondered the situation. He quickly realized that it was perfectly possible that Yuna and her Kurama were messing with his Kurama. However, the chance of Gyuki being in on the joke was very small.

'The book covers were always really innocent. To think the damn fox was blatantly reading porn in front of me. Is he following the old man's path or something?'

When Kurama saw that Naruto didn't believe him in the slightest, he could only growl at him and continue reading. Since everyone was against him, he decided to simply ignore them.

Yuna chuckled in amusement when she saw Kurama's reaction, and moments later, her gaze landed on Bee.

"Well, Kurama's porn addiction aside..."

"I'M TELLING YOU, IT'S NOT PORN!!!"

"... Do you know that we were sent here so we wouldn't participate in the war, or do you genuinely think we are here to document the animals leaving here."

Bee couldn't help but smile wryly when he heard Yuna's words.

'So she knew about that, huh? Oh well, nothing I can do about it.'

"I know it's to keep you away from the war. My brotha ordered me to distract you as long as possible and if that fails, use force to block you."

Yuna nodded her head in acknowledgment and thought about the current situation. She glanced at Bee, and after remembering everything she knew about him, a smirk appeared on her face.

"In that case, do you want Naruto and I to teleport you with us when the war starts?"

"Sure, let's do it."

Since the jig was already up, and Bee had no way to stop Yuna and Naruto from simply teleporting away, he decided that he might as well join them. As one of the strongest people in the Elemental Nation, his presence on the battlefield would definitely alleviate some of the pressure.

Yuna was just about to continue talking when her head snapped in a certain direction as a dangerous smile appeared on her face.

"Seems like it has begun. Let's go."

The trio nodded their head, and a moment later, they were back to the cave where they fist-bumped. The trio held the position, and around a second later, they vanished.

300