Unexpected Meeting
7.1k 35 302
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, Sasuke was running around by himself on another part of the battlefield. He had already killed quite a few White Zetsu and was currently looking for more.

He briefly wondered why he was by himself, but after thinking about it briefly, he easily concluded that it was only natural for him to be alone. After all, adding more people to the team would just hinder him.

Obviously, that was complete nonsense. The reason why Sasuke was sent out alone was that Tsunade didn't believe he would be willing to follow a command structure, nor did she trust him to lead a bigger team, so this was pretty much the only choice.

Suddenly, a cluster of shuriken came hurling at him at fast speed, making him scoff in disdain.

'Using shuriken against an Uchiha? Laughable.'

Sasuke quickly analyzed the flight path of the shuriken, causing his mouth to gape.

'No way, this technique is...'

Despite his shock, Sasuke took out multiple shuriken as well and tossed them at the incoming projectiles. The attacks collided, but instead of canceling each other out, the shuriken bounced off of each other and swiftly collided with more shuriken, producing ridiculously complex trajectories.

When Sasuke saw that more attacks were coming, he immediately retaliated with his own, and around a minute later, the clash finally ended.

"You have become strong, Satsu... *cough* Sasuke."

Sasuke gritted his teeth when he realized who had just appeared. On the one hand, he was happy to meet this person again; on the other hand, he was angry that someone dared to summon them from the dead.

"It's been a while, nii-san."

That's right, the person who just appeared was Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke's older brother.

Itachi hummed in acknowledgment as he took another look at Sasuke.

"Out of curiosity, have you discarded your revenge against Yuna."

As soon as he asked that question, he could see a conflicted expression appear on Sasuke's face. There was clearly fear in his eyes, but the fires of revenge were still burning behind that fear, making him sigh deeply.

"Never! I will definitely get my revenge, no matter what it takes."

Another deep sigh escaped Itachi's mouth as his body got into a combat stance.

"Sorry, Sasuke, I can't control my body. Be prepared; this is not the illness-plagued body you fought, but me at my peak."

Sasuke nodded his head as he activated his Sharingan as well. Both moved simultaneously and made the same hand sign while taking a deep breath.

""[Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique]""

Unlike during their last encounter, Sasuke's jutsu didn't overpower Itachi's. In fact, Sasuke's fireball was actually getting pushed back slowly.

'So this is nii-san's true power. How impressive. However, I won't lose!'

Sasuke put a little more chakra into his jutsu, resulting in the two fireballs canceling each other out, causing Sasuke to smirk.

"Not bad, Sasuke, but what will you do about this?"

As Itachi said that, he closed one of his eyes before swiftly opening it again, revealing the Mangekyou Sharingan.

"Amate..."

Before he could finish his technique, Sasuke felt like something was off. The moment Itachi revealed his Mangekyou Sharingan, a weird hot sensation started spreading from his shoulder, slowly covering his whole body.

Despite that, he was ready to dodge Itachi's Amaterasu when something weird happened. Blood started shooting out of Itachi's nose like a geyser, forcing him to cancel his Amaterasu.

While question marks popped up above Sasuke's head, Itachi quickly wiped away the blood on his face while giving Sasuke a thumbs-up.

"Damn, you REALLY have grown, Satsuki."

Even more question marks appeared above Sasuke's head when Itachi suddenly called him "Satsuki".

'What is going on? Why is nii-san acting so weird? Now that I think about it, why do my chest and butt feel so tight?'

Sasuke looked down, only to wonder why he couldn't see his feet due to two massive red flesh mounts blocking his view. Sasuke got even more confused as he moved one of his hands to move whatever blocked his view away. However, the moment he tried to push what was blocking his view, a jolt of pleasure was sent through his body, causing him to moan a little.

'WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?'

Meanwhile, Itachi was relatively close to ascending back to the Pure Land as he watched his little sister playing with her breasts in front of him.

At first, he had not the slightest clue what was going on, but after thinking about it for a moment, he realized the situation.

"I see, a blessing from the Lo... I mean Lady. I'm truly thankful for this great gift you bestowed onto me."

He clasped his hands into a praying pose while looking into the sky in worship as he thought that. The image of a young woman with crimson hair and blue streaks appeared in his head.

She had five crimson horns arranged around her head and a wretched grin on her face, but Itachi was sure that was simply his mind playing a prank on him. After all, how could something bestowing such a gift upon him look this diabolic? Indeed that was impossible.

Sasuke continued playing with her beasts for a while longer before she finally realized what was going on.

"WHY AM I IN THIS FORM!? I DIDN'T ACTIVATE THE SEAL AT ALL!!!"

His eyes met with Itachi's, and moments later, Sasuke realized what he had just done in front of his beloved older brother, causing a crimson blush to appear on his face.

'NOOOO!!! I JUST PLAYED WITH MY BREASTS WHILE MOANING IN FRONT OF MY BIG BROTHER!!!'

Despite the shame, he started analyzing the situation, and honestly, there was only a single explanation for why he suddenly transformed.

Yuna had knocked him out before and had plenty of time to do all kinds of things with his body. Considering this wouldn't even be the first time she had messed with his curse seal, there could only be one culprit.

"I WILL DEFINITELY KILL YOU, YUNA UZUMAKI!!!"

302