A Blessing from the Lady
7k 29 286
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Moments later, the duo started clashing again. While Sasuke had a look of utter hatred on his face, Itachi wore a calm smile. However, he wasn't as calm as he appeared to be as a constant stream of blood flowed out of his nose.

'Yes, she definitely grew up, didn't she?'

As for the reason why Itachi was acting like that... Well, Sasuke wasn't wearing a bra or anything else to control the movement of her chest, so engaging in high-speed combat turned things rather... jiggly.

While Itachi was internally praising his little sister's growth, Sasuke was repeatedly cursing.

'Shitshitshit, what the hell is this?! F*ck, why can't I turn back? What is going on?'

Yes, he was trying to deactivate her curse seal, but nothing would happen no matter what she did.

'Shit, f*ck, this isn't permanent, is it!? IS IT!?'

Itachi noticed that Sasuke was struggling with her new form and could only sadly shake his head.

'Shouldn't she know that I will support her in whatever decision she wants to make?'

"Don't worry, my beloved Satsuki-chan, big brother is supporting you. If you prefer to use that form from now on, I will support you with all my heart."

Sasuke almost face-planted when he heard Itachi's supportive words. What was he even supposed to say in this kind of situation? He was transformed into a woman, and he couldn't transform back no matter what he did. Now that he thought about it, this wasn't even the first time Itachi saw this transformation, so he concluded that he had come to the wrong conclusion.

'Seriously, what is wrong with nii-san? Wasn't he supposed to be extremely smart? Why does he assume something ridiculous like me wanting to change my gender?'

On a side note, the most interesting aspect of this whole mess was probably that it only started because Naruto wanted to distract Itachi long enough so he could land a blow on Kisame. It wasn't even planned as a prank at first.

To Sasuke's misfortune, Yuna realized what was going on and swiftly escalated the whole situation, cumulating in Itachi going full sis-con.

While Sasuke was sinking into despair due to his older brother somehow believing he wanted to switch genders and him having nothing but his words to disprove of it, Itachi was analyzing the Edo Tensei.

Yes, he might have gone full sis-con, but he was still one of the shinobi world's greatest geniuses. Unlike Tobirama, Itachi was not involved in the creation of the jutsu, so unlike him, he had to come up with multiple theories by himself, and after pondering for a few minutes, he came to a conclusion.

'Although my movements are somewhat restricted, I can choose the jutsu I want to use relatively freely. As long as it isn't something that causes me harm or would result in my defeat, I can do it.

A gleam went through Itachi's eyes as he realized what he could do to get out of this situation.

'The summoning should definitely work, but will I be able to look into its eye? This is a gamble, but I'm willing to take it. After all, I currently have no other solution.'

Itachi swiftly went through a few hand signs, causing Sasuke to take some distance cautiously. Moments later, a single crow appeared. It looked like an average crow, except that it had a Sharingan in one of its eye sockets. This was one of the backup strategies he thought up to get Sasuke back to the village.

This was one of Shisui's eyes, and as such, it contained the Kotoamatsukami. Itachi predicted that Sasuke would take his eyes after their fight, so Itachi set it up so the Kotoamatsukami would trigger as soon as it detected Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan, activating it and forcing a subtle encouragement into Sasuke to become loyal to Konoha. Unfortunately, he never found a good person to entrust it to, so he had not used the crow. Additionally, Itachi didn't like the idea of using mind control on his little sister either. Now, however, this was the perfect opportunity. Considering how powerful the Kotoamatsukami was, Itachi was confident that it could override the control of the Edo Tensei, which meant that he could act on his own again.

Now that the crow was here and Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan was already activated, he wanted nothing more than meet the crow's eye, but he couldn't do it. No matter how much willpower he used, he couldn't move his head towards the crow.

'Shit, to think the Edo Tensei's control over someone is this ridiculous. It's such a small movement, but I can't do it because it would lead to my defeat. Did I fail?'

*Jiggle*

While Itachi was fighting with himself, he saw an especially glorious jiggle from the corner of his eyes, causing his head to snap into the corresponding direction within an instant.

He dutifully recorded the jiggle with his Sharingan and was just about to slap the annoying bird that was partially blocking his vision away when he felt something in his mind click.

Itachi's Sharingan met the crow's, activating it automatically and casting the Kotoamatsukami on him.

Itachi immediately felt the shackles binding his will crumble, causing him to sigh in relief.

"Stop, Satsuki; I managed to regain control."

Sasuke, who was just about to launch another assault, eyed Itachi with suspicion, but he decided to trust him a little since Itachi wasn't moving in the slightest.

"What happened, nii-san?"

"Don't worry, Satsuki, it was a blessing from the Lady."

Yet again, question marks popped up above Sasuke's head.

'He mentioned it previously, but who is 'the Lady'? Has Itachi become religious after leaving the village? He never appeared to me as someone who would follow a religion.'

Before Sasuke could ask any further questions, a determined expression appeared on Itachi's face as his gaze landed on Sasuke.

"Come, Sasuke, I might not have been a good brother while I was still alive, but I will make up for it in my death. Let us hunt someone as brothers for the first and the last time."

An excited grin appeared on Sasuke's face when she heard Itachi's words. This was right up there as one of her greatest wishes: Fighting side-by-side with her big brother.

"Who are we hunting, nii-san."

Itachi felt Sasuke's excitement and couldn't help but get happy as well.

"The one who cast the Edo Tensei. For the sake of Konoha, they can not be left alive."

A conflicted expression appeared on Sasuke's face when Itachi spoke about Konoha in such a grand manner. Unlike Itachi, his loyalty to Konoha was basically non-existent. However, he decided to push those awkward feelings away. After all, he will fight side by side with his big brother soon.

"Yes, nii-san!"

286