Infinite Tsukuyomi
6.7k 26 287
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hehe, sever the fate of this world? Hahaha, good, very good! HAHAHA, I LIKE IT!!!"

Madara was taken aback by Yuna's sudden outburst. Frankly, he expected her to either dismiss his thoughts or not even understand what he was talking about.

"Ahh~ What a grand dream. However, there is a little bit of a misunderstanding in what you are currently doing."

Madara frowned when he heard Yuna's words.

"What do you mean by 'misunderstanding'?"

"Well, it's not really a misunderstanding but more of a slight difference in the meaning of your words. You are not trying to sever everyone's fates; you try to deprive everyone of their freedom. Although that certainly severs their fate, the meaning is not the same."

Question marks popped above Madara's head as he looked at Yuna in confusion. He was honestly not sure what Yuna was babbling on about. Upon seeing his confusion, Yuna chuckled in amusement and shrugged her shoulder.

"Oh well, it doesn't matter. It seems like you at least thoroughly planned everything properly, unlike Nagato. Additionally, I like the way you look at this world. How about you..."

Madara felt like something rather outrageous was about to come out of Yuna's mouth, and he half considered just covering his ears with chakra so he wouldn't have to hear it. Unfortunately, Yuna continued speaking before he could finish that thought.

"... permanently change your gender and join my harem?"

[WHAT THE FUCK!? NO!!!]

'You could watch me do all kinds of degrading things with the female Madara.'

[T-That... o-oka... NO!!! NEVER!!! THE CORRUPTION HASN'T SEEPED IN THAT FAR YET!!!]

Meanwhile, Madara's chin hit the ground as he looked at Yuna in utter bewilderment.

'D-Did she just ask me to become a woman and join her harem? Am I inside a genjutsu?'

"Are you insane?"

Yuna frowned when he heard Madara's question and looked at him in disapproval.

"Madara, I already answered that question. The answer is yes. Please listen properly from now on."

Despite Yuna answering him, Madara didn't speak any further. Frankly, he didn't know how he was supposed to answer such a ridiculous request. Well, he would obviously answer it with a 'no', but he felt like a simple 'no' wasn't enough to acknowledge the ridiculousness of the request itself.

Yuna saw his struggle, causing her to giggle.

"Mah, you don't have to think so much about this; I was just joking~"

[No, you were not!]

'Who knows~'

Yuna's words got Madara out of his trance as his eyes focused on Yuna, while a deep frown formed on his face.

"Is it necessary for you to speak so much nonsense? What are you trying to archive by acting like this?"

"Yes, and it's for my own amusement."

Madara's eyebrows twitched in irritation when he heard Yuna's answer.

'How can such an annoying human exist? Hashirama was already pretty bad, but holy hell, she is on another level.'

"Fine, time to stop playing around."

Madara slowly increased his altitude, bringing him closer to the moon that proudly stood in the sky.

"From what I remember, the third eyes should appear after getting closer to the moon. Then, the eye will be reflected on the moon, putting everyone under genjutsu."

And, just as Madara had said, a third eye opened up in the middle of his forehead after rising a few hundred meters high. He felt information flowing into his head, informing him about what actions he needed to perform to get what he wanted.

His hands moved, forming the ram seal as massive amounts of chakra were pulled into his third eye. Moments later, a surge of power passed through his body as he activated the jutsu he had been dreaming about for a long time.

"[Infinite Tsukuyomi]"

And then the colorization of the moon changed. The whole thing turned into a gigantic red Rinnegan, but in addition to that, the rings of the Rinnegan had a total of 9 tomoe surrounding its center at three different distances, sitting on the rings of the Rinnegan.

Then, the moon started emitting a mysterious light, and everyone who was touched by that light instinctively gazed at the moon, turning their eyes into the same pattern as the moon and putting them into a genjutsu.

While all of that was happening, Sasuke woke up with a fancy new eye in his left eye socket. It was a Rinnegan with six tomoe on its rings, making it somewhat similar to the moon.

Sasuke looked around, and when he saw the changes in the moon, he couldn't help but panic a little. He quickly felt for Naruto's presence, which was possible due to them being connected through the inheritance.

As soon as Sasuke found Naruto's location, he activated his Susanoo at full power and flew toward him at break-neck speed.

A short moment later, he spotted Naruto, and when he realized that he wasn't affected by the Infinite Tsukuyomi yet, he sighed in relief.

He noticed that Hinata, Anko, Guy, Lee, and Kakashi were next to Naruto, and after a short moment of thinking, he activated his Rinnegan's ability and swapped places with Kakashi, who was standing next to Naruto. He couldn't deny that he felt a little bad for throwing Kakashi under the bus like that, but the world as a whole was at risk, so he simply did it.

Naturally, he wanted as many strong people remaining as possible, so he pondered a moment about whether he should swap with Lee or Kakashi, but after seeing that Kakashi lost his Sharingan, it was an easy decision to make.

One might wonder why he judged Lee's strength so highly, but he had seen him activate six gates before, which was over three years ago. Although Sasuke didn't know how strong Lee was precisely, but even if he had stagnated since then, six gates Lee was still better than a Sharingan-less Kakashi.

"Yo, fancy seeing you here, Sasuke. Although sending Kakashi away like that was pretty rude, you know."

"Shut up, idiot. This isn't the time for banter."

Moments later, the light passed over Sasuke's Susanoo, but none of the people inside of it were affected by the genjutsu, making Sasuke sigh in relief. Honestly, he only had a hunch that this would work and wasn't certain at all.

However, Sasuke almost dropped the Susanoo out of sheer shock when he saw what was happening outside his Susanoo.

"HAHAHA, THE STRONGEST GENJUTSU!? LET ME EXPERIENCE IT, MADARA!!!"

Seeing Yuna roaring like a mad woman while fixedly staring at the moon was an image Sasuke wouldn't be able to forget for a long time.

'F*ck, what's wrong with that damn monster.'

287