The Greediest
6.9k 24 295
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's not really a sex scene, but it comes very close, so:

***Warning NSFW***

Inside a lavish hall, a large number of humans were gathered in what appeared to be an extravagant festival. However, at the very first glance, it was relatively clear that this wasn't a normal festival.

First of all, only women were present, with not a single man in sight. Second, the women seemed to care very little about their state of dress as some of them were showing off their breasts while others were completely naked. Most of them were touching and kissing each other as more and more clothes fell to the ground and the heat in the room increased.

The last thing that seemed odd about the gathering was the room itself. Instead of normal decorations, all kinds of sex accessories were lined up on the walls. Everything, ranging from normal dildos and different costumes to whips and chains, was available for use. In fact, a few of the women present were already shuffling through the equipment and were picking up what interested them.

Instead of a festival, it would be more adept to call it a gathering of degeneracy.

In the middle of the room stood a truly massive bed, and on said bed laid a gaggle of women that were already going at each other.

However, one woman with red and blue hair who had one purple and one white eye seemed to be a little absentminded, which the other women around her immediately noticed.

"What's wrong, Yuna? Some of our sisters have already started, and you are not even completely naked yet."

As one of the women said that, she skillfully opened Yuna's bra, freeing her breasts, after which she immediately gave one of the now free nipples a pinch.

"I don't know, Anko; something feels slightly off."

After hearing Yuna's answer, another woman started speaking.

"Well, don't let it bother you, Yuna. Now that you had a breakthrough and you are back to your past level, you should enjoy yourself."

Yuna nodded her head and clenched and unclenched her fist.

"You are right, Hinata."

Yuna resumed opening and closing her fists a few more times to get a better grasp of her current strength, making her frown deepen with every repetition.

'Back to my past level?'

After seeing that Yuna was still deep in thought, another woman got on all fours and wiggled her butt towards Yuna. Buzzing sounds echoed out of the two objects that were already deeply inserted into the woman's two holes.

"How about you give me a little spanking, Yuna-sama. Unleashing your frustrations on my butt will surely improve your mood."

*Slap* *Moan*

"You damn pervert. It's clear as a day that you simply want a spanking. Just ask one of our sisters for it if you are so needy, Karin."

Karin continued swinging her butt, which now had a single red handprint on it, left and right, as a pout appeared on her face.

"Well, Yuna-sama has the best technique, so it can't be helped that I want her to do it~"

Anko could only roll her eyes as that was something that she couldn't deny.

"It's not even comparable to the random slapping you are usually doing~"

A tick mark appeared on Anko's forehead when she heard Karin's teasing words. After a short moment of pondering, Anko nodded her head as she used a chakra string to grab one of the paddles hanging on the wall.

"Random slapping? I will show you random slapping! It's paddling time!"

"Yes! Please punish this naughty maid, Anko-sama!"

While the sound of wood hitting flesh combined with moans of pleasure and pain echoed over the bed, another woman approached Yuna. She buried Yuna's arm in between her breasts while joyfully sucking on Yuna's fingers, leaving a trail of saliva behind, which immediately started sizzling.

"Come, Yuna, let's have some fun. It's been a while since we had all the girls in the same place, after all. I bet you are just feeling a little giddy due to your breakthrough."

"Mhh, that makes sense, Mei."

Yuna acknowledged Mei's statement as she subconsciously wanted to use her ice to offset the magma-like saliva. However, before she could do so, she froze in place.

"Disgusting."

Mei was taken aback by Yuna's sudden twist in mood as the room instantly became silent, and all activity stopped.

"W-What happened, Yuna?"

Instead of answering, Yuna stood up and looked at the sky with a wide grin on her face.

"Infinite Tsukuyomi, huh. Impressive! Truly impressive."

While everyone was bewildered by Yuna's sudden strangeness, she started laughing loudly.

"HAHAHA, TO TRAP EVEN ME IN HERE FOR A SHORT MOMENT, THIS VENERABLE ONE IS IMPRESSED!!!"

Yet again, no one answered her since no one in the room knew what was happening.

"Unfortunately, there were three factors this illusion couldn't fathom. The level of power I had in my past life. How little I care about things 'making sense' and, finally, the degree of control I have over my ice. The little bit I have in this illusion isn't even worth mentioning."

Yuna raised her hand into the sky and opened her hand towards the ceiling, blasting it open and revealing the moon. If one were to pay closer attention to it, one would notice that it had an unnaturally red shine to it.

Yuna's aura exploded, pushing everyone away from here and crashing them into the opposite walls. She didn't care about a bunch of illusions, no matter how life-like they were.

The power she was radiating increased even further as she aligned her hand with the moon, making it look like she was grabbing it.

"This venerable one commands thee..."

The pressure around Yuna increased even further as the space around her started cracking, while the moon seemed to be shaking.

{Shatter}

Cracks appeared on the moon, making it look like a glass plate that someone smashed with a stone, and moments later, the world around Yuna started crumbling down.

"Hehe, there is still a lot of fun to be had~"

She chuckled in amusement as she saw women like Tsunade, Shizune, Temari, and even Tayuya and Hisoka being part of this illusion.

"As expected of me, I'm the greediest there is~"

295