Slightly Edited History
7k 33 296
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Yuna slowly approached Kaguya, she noticed that Kaguya also seemed to have a vague memory of her.

'Interesting. She didn't have any reaction to my physical form, so it must have something to do with my previous life. How interesting. As far as I can tell, there should be no connection between this world and my previous one; otherwise, I would have surely heard about the weird energy called chakra before. Well, I say that there is no connection, but at least my soul managed to get here somehow.'

[Well, she DOES resemble one of your past wives.]

'True, but I initially discarded that idea since I didn't think it was physically possible to reach here. Now, however, I'm not so sure anymore.'

Suddenly, Yuna took the first step into Kaguya's part of the mindscape, and all hell broke loose. Kaguya wanted to stop her mindscape's aggression against Yuna, whom it considered an invader, but there was nothing she could do about it. Since eating the chakra fruit all these years ago, there were a lot of instances where she lost control of herself.

The mud on the ground stirred and turned into spikes, shot towards Yuna, while a black gaseous substance wrapped itself around Yuna's head.

The spikes reached Yuna, and the moment they touched her skin, they evaporated, while the same happened with the gas.

"In a battle between two mindscapes, the strength of will and mental capacities are the most important. I trump you in both."

A powerful aura radiated out of Yuna, and everything it touched settled down immediately. Kaguya shuddered as she felt Yuna's powerful aura suppressing her mind, but at the same time, she felt relief since she felt the chakra fruit's madness getting suppressed as well. Despite the pressure, Kaguya had not felt this comfortable in eons.

"Who are you?"

As soon as Yuna stood in front of her, that was the first thing that came out of Kaguya's mouth. Despite making Zetsu faint and suppressing her mind, Kaguya felt no hostility from Yuna, so, rather than being wary, she was curious.

Yuna hummed, indicating that she had heard the question while stroking her non-existent beard and pondering how to answer her.

After thinking about it for a short moment, she simply shrugged her shoulders as her body started transforming. Her red hair turned icy blue, while her one purple eye turned white as well. Additionally, her facial features grew sharper, giving her a regal feeling.

"What about this form? Does it look familiar to you?"

Kaguya's eyes bulged as soon as she saw Yuna's transformation. She automatically took a few steps back as she looked at Yuna in disbelief.

"T-T-THE GREAT ANCESTOR'S SOUL MATE!?"

Hearing Kaguya's exclamation, Yuna tilted her head in confusion?

"Where in the world did that title come from?"

Kaguya quickly composed herself and regained her bearing.

"Excuse me; you currently look precisely like someone who is pretty much worshipped by our clan. The legends say that the Great Ancestor was the one to lead the clan to prosperity a very long time ago and by his side stood a single woman who supported him in everything he did. This woman was the Great Ancestor's Soul Mate and the only woman he ever loved."

'Him? He?'

Although Yuna was pretty certain that this story was about her, it was rather evident that someone decided to do some... imaginative... editing over the years.

The matter of gender aside, this so-called Great Ancestor, that supposedly only loved one person, was wholly addicted to sex. As long as someone was alive and was in the harem, she would pounce, often earning her a beating, which turned her on anyway.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but your Great Ancestor was female. And as for that supposedly devoted love, she was part of my harem of women, and I'm pretty sure she got a taste of most of them."

Kaguya froze up when she heard Yuna's words. She was about to critique Yuna's words when she realized something else.

"Wait a moment! Are you claiming that you are really the Great Ancestor's Soul Mate?"

Yuna shrugged her shoulders and started changing again. Inside her mindscape, it was incredibly easy for her to change her appearance, and moments later, a tall woman with white skin and two horns appeared in front of Kaguya, causing her jaw to drop.

The only difference between the woman in front of her and the Great ancestor she worshipped was that the woman had more feminine features, making Yuna's story a little believable.

Meanwhile, Black Zetsu managed to regain consciousness and was listening in to Yuna and Kaguya's conversation. When Kaguya called her Great Ancestor's Soul Mate, Zetsu wasn't shocked in the slightest and instantly believed it to be true. In fact, he was relieved. After all, the one messing up all of his plans wasn't some random human; it was someone that even Kaguya herself respected deeply.

He could live with that.

Anyway, Kaguya was about to continue interrogating Yuna when Yuna lifted her hand, making her stop speaking.

"Anyway, none of that is important for now. There are more important things to talk about than your Great Ancestor or whatever getting f*cked into a sloppy mess on a daily basis."

Kaguya was about to argue that she found that to be an essential thing to talk about but was yet again interrupted by Yuna.

"Let's get to the essential bits. How did you come to this realm? As far as I can tell, there should be no connection between the realms that allowed someone to travel it physically. Frankly, me being here is already beyond weird, but it seems like your clan somehow made it here with their physical bodies intact."

Kaguya was about to answer when a dangerous aura suddenly wrapped around her, while Yuna appeared directly in front of her with a dangerous glint in her eyes.

"Additionally, I reeeeeeeealy would like to know what all that planet-destroying business is about, okay~"

Hearing Yuna's words, Kaguya shuddered a little while lowering her head like a scolded child. Simultaneously, she tried to ignore the uncomfortable tingle in her butt that transmitted the feeling of distress.

296