The Final Move
7.8k 75 319
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just like that, Yuna was declared innocent of all crimes regarding the accusation of killing multiple daimyos and nobles. And moments later, the convenient scapegoat, Akatsuki, was declared the organization responsible.

Naturally, not all nobles were stupid and blinded by pride and greed, so a few of the people present were pretty much certain that Yuna killed these people. However, why would they say anything about that?

They might have never seen a battlefield, but most of them would rather not have their armies fight a hundred-meter-tall giant that could level mountains within seconds, and they certainly wouldn't want such a being to appear in the middle of their capital.

Additionally, all of them reaped benefits from this, so why complain?

Although all of them were happy, they also realized that it could have easily been them who Yuna got rid of, making them cautious of her.

Some of them planned to secretly get rid of her before smiling wryly at their own thoughts. Get rid of her? Sure, that's easy. They only had to hire around three people at the God of Shinobi's level of strength. Easy.

With that thought in mind, most of the people present decided to simply not bother Yuna while living a good life.

A while later, it was time for the festivities to start, but before that could happen, it was time for another speech.

Yet again, Yuna stood on top of a pedestal in front of thousands of people, but unlike the previous time, most of them seemed to be in a daze, not really knowing what to do with themselves.

Naturally, it was not scheduled for Yuna to hold this speech, but no one stopped her this time.

Yuna's gaze wandered over the crowd and immediately understood what was happening. She spread her arms wide open and started speaking with a bombastic voice that seemed to echo loudly throughout the gathering, making everyone hear her clearly.

"WE HAVE WON THIS WAR!!!"

Yuna's loud voice got a lot of people out of their daze, and a few seconds later, the first shinobi started cheering, quickly followed by some more, until the whole gathering consisted of shinobi that were roaring in joy.

Most of them hadn't even fully realized that the war was over. They were trapped inside a powerful genjutsu, and someone told them that the war was over as soon as they woke up.

It was like telling someone who was still half asleep something essential but a severer version of that. Only now did they manage to get out of their daze.

'Kurama, this will be disgusting, so you may not want to listen.'

[Pah, as if it could be this bad.]

'Okay, I warned you.'

"Fellow shinobi... NO! Fellow humans: this victory was only possible due to the combined efforts of all of us!"

[That wasn't too bad.]

"Despite our misgivings with the shinobi of other countries, we stood firm together, as one united front, not just as shinobi, but as comrades..."

[Uhhh...]

"... NO, as brothers and sisters-in-arms!"

[*Urgh* I'm feeling a little sick.]

"This war wasn't just won due to our skill and tactics. We defended humanity because we trusted in our comrades and fought to the bitter end!"

While Kurama's stomach problems were getting more intense, the crowd was heating up as Yuna painted them a picture of bitter enemies uniting to defeat a superior foe, making their blood pump.

"This war was won due to our united strength, our unity, our comradery and..."

[*Gag*]

"... the love for our nation, for humanity!"

[*HURLS*]

The crowd went wild as everyone cheered for their victory, which all of them were totally responsible for.

[That... was disgusting.]

'Power of love, baby!'

[*Urgh* Did you die and another person took over your body?]

'Hehe, nope, and I'm about to prove that.'

"Now, it's finally time for the last step to truly end this whole incident."

Question marks popped up above most people's heads as they wondered what Yuna was talking about, while a few others assumed she was talking about the festival.

Contrary to what everyone was expecting, she clapped her hands together and flared her chakra, resulting in quite a few people putting up their guard.

"[Uzumaki Divine Pranking Style: Ultimate Move: Supreme Celestial Cake Descends from the Heavens]"

At first, no one knew what was going on, but since Yuna said something about the heavens, more and more people looked up, causing them to go into a daze.

"You have got to be shitting me."

No one knew who said that, but most people agreed to these words as the clouds parted, revealing a colossal cake flying down from the sky, approaching their position.

Oonoki's eyes bulged when he saw the familiar yet unfamiliar technique.

'I didn't get a chance to shine against Madara, but this is my chance. I will make it lighter and stop it!'

Without a moment of hesitation, Oonoki shot into the sky towards the cake, causing nearby shinobi to cheer him on.

He was only a few meters away from the cake, so he quickly activated his jutsu.

"[Earth Style: Super Light-W...]"

*Splat*

Oonoki flew straight into the cake and vanished. Well, this wasn't a massive boulder, so he obviously couldn't just grab it.

While many people were grieving over Oonoki's "demise", many people sent their hopeful glances at Naruto. Since he could keep up with Madara and the rest, they assumed that he might be able to do something about this.

When Naruto saw everyone's expectations, a serious expression appeared on his face, giving everyone hope.

Moments later, he disappeared from his position and reappeared next to Ino, grabbing her waist.

"Sorry, dad."

Just before Naruto teleported again, Ino said these words to her father, and moments later, they reappeared next to Haku, whose waist Naruto grabbed as well.

"Sorry about that, Zab... father."

Just like Ino did to her father, Haku directed a few words at Zabuza before vanishing as well. This time, he didn't reappear in the vicinity making the people realize what was going on.

"""""""""""DAMN, HE DITCHED US!!!"""""""""""

With Oonoki and Naruto gone, the gathered people could only feel despair as the gigantic cake approached their position.

Madness filled Yuna's eyes as she spread her arms in glee.

"LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!"

*SPLAT*

Fin~

 

So, that's pretty much the end of this fanfic, but not really. I still plan to write a few "Omake" chapters before I'm entirely done with this. However, there will be no chapter tomorrow, and I'll make a post about my plans for the future, a few changes I plan on making, and a few other things instead.

 

319