Chapter #1: Heartbeat Steps
370 14 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter 1]

--------------------

Journal Entry Notes #1

The theory of heartbeating steps, I realized that a person cannot hear the beating of their hearts, maybe because it had scientific proof of it, as I seen in an article before, human brain had tendency of filtering sounds coming from us, the external and internal one. The brain focused on rather external sound instead of internal sound coming from the body, this concluded my theory that if a person was on outdoors and not on silent places, mimicking the sound of heartbeats using your steps can be effective, the brain filters out the steps and confused it as the heartbeat of the person and if not noticed or rather not being payed attention to, it become a sound that matches the harmony of the body.

The heartbeats step was one of my theories, mainly used as skill to follow a person in closed distance, or narrow space. The chances of doing it was to match the steps of the person you are following, and try to put your hand in your heart and listen to your own heartbeat, then try imitating that heartbeat by steps.

End of Journal Entry Notes # 1

{Arata Jin}

-------------------------------

The stalking angel, mainly known in the students as one of the unsolved legend in school. It was a bizzare case of an unknown stalker that help people, most of the students think of it as a creepy and disturbing case, and other as source of gossips and entertainment, after all teenagers like thrilling things and this urban legend was one of them.

"The Stalking Angel strikes again?" The female student looked at the bulletin board that was posted by the journalism club, then the nearby students pricked their ears and tried to read the word of the newspaper.

[Blackwood Urban Tale: The Stalking Angel.

Last year, the stalking angel made name on itself as one of the strange cases that happen in this town, making 4 teachers of this school being exposed of students blackmailing and perverted acts, thus making the school once again questioned by the local media, but it was not only one of the case that the stalking angel interfere, his signature of  'Angels are fictional, Reality is for yourself.' Was also can be found on other students who will remain anonymous. This time the stalking angel cause another tales again, after invading someone property, the stalking angel uncovered an abuse that cause the legal authority of women and children to take their eyes on.

Further below is the detail of the case.

  - Purple Grimm.]

"I heard about this, it cause quite a ruckus last night." One of the student said.

"An family who abused their daughter because they had a son?" Said the female student, frowning from the newspaper.

The newspaper written by the journalism club covered the story of Girl A, a alias given by the policemen, it mostly detailed the abuse of the family, a father who thinks his daughter is useless after his wife died, and after marrying another woman, both of the son and the mistress treated the victim as an outcast, doing all the household works, the constant harassment and in worst cased locking up the victim in chains inside the room, if not for a certain curious stalker, this abuse will remain hidden.

This lead to authority to move, not only dealing the case of the incident, but also dealing with a loose stalker that they tried to keeps their eyes on. 

"Hey Jin! Did you see the news?" A cheerful student waving his hand unto Jin said.

"Yeah, I'm also here to obtain some news, the journalism club really had that details?" Jin asked.

His name was Arata Jin, an student that had a slightly above average appearance and height, his black hair and long eyelashes was one of his charm, together with his easy and friendly personality.

"The journalist of this school had wide sources of data, after all the police department had certain attention in this school, you knee about the urban legends here right?" His friend looked at him while seriously reading the paper.

"All students knew about the 12 urban legends, it was quite funny how they made up this thing." Arata laughed and looked at his friend.

"Student likes gossip and fun, this maybe a reason why that strange thing existed." His friend said,then he sighed and added. "Aside from the stalking angel, I want someone like the arrowless cupid to set its eyes on me."

"The arrowless cupid? You mean the one that mostly known on the school as the ultimate wingman?" Arata then laughed and patted his friend.

"Izumi...You will graduate as an bachelor!" Arata solemnly declared.

"Y-you...are you even my friend?" His friend now named as Izumi glared at him and gave him a white look.

"Friends hurt you in your face rather than in the back." Arata said.

"Is that your excuse...you traitor."

Both of them had the jolly atmosphere, then they proceed to Change their shoes in the locker box, suddenly Arata received a pink letter inside his locker box.

"A confession?" Izumi looked at him, frowning.

"H-hey? What's the frown all about?! Be happy for your friend to receive a goodwill." Arata jokingly says.

"I'll be happy if you don't receive confession once in a month." Izumi said.

"Who knows! Maybe one day. " Arata brushed it off then they proceed to their classroom.

"I'll check it later on." He said keeping the letter in his pocket.

"I heard the school had a new headmaster." Izumi said while rummaging his bag and waiting for the teacher to show up.

"Yeah, the old headmaster retired of old age, and it seems the urban legend thingy affected him." Arata nodded.

"I hope this one can make this school a proper place." Izumi said.

Arata looked at him for a while, then he nodded. "I sure hope so, this town is full of filthy mask wearing actors after all." He mumbled.

"Hm?" Izumi looked at him.

"You know, full of ungrateful brats lurking around." Arata said brushing it off with his hand.

"Ha...bullies.." Izumi exclaimed.

6