Chapter #3: [Headmaster]
148 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter 3]

Journal Entry #3

The internet is a vast place to explore, It really is! The darker side or the lighter side, but be careful on diving too much, it can cause suffocating pressure. Either you are an script kiddie or a seasoned veteran, there is always a traces when you are not careful, like sandbox trou- , hmm...let's not talk about this keyboard stuff, its no use since there is no other person to talk to, just this piece of paper.

Like Jin-kun said, Internet is a vast place. Gathering information, for others it was a easy way to do it, but to gain an accurate and predicting information is harder than you thought, let's see...For example, you want to know someone but you don't know how to do it, its okay laymen, I'll explain in a way you can use, first of all, Social Media, the social media had all the information about that person, just one click and typing his/her name is a one way shortcut! But how can we be sure that everything he/she posted is real? The answer is by hacking into his social media account and reading his/her messag- wait, I'm talking about laymen way to gain access, hmmm...you can inspect if it was real by looking at the reactions and likes, or simply by following them, observe their behavior and habits for a week, and try to gain control over their social circles, after all you are what your friends are, listing it all in your notes, and then inspect the latest habits he/she done, that's what the surface information you will get, as for getting the numbers and personal stuff, all people had places where they need to register their accounts and numbers, if the person you are stalking had a strange behavioral pattern, unlike what you noted before, they have changes in them, maybe some problems occur on them, or they hide secrets, or if you gather enough and delve deeper into observation, maybe you can also find his/her darkest secret, one snap of a camera is all it takes to ruin someone.

Journal Entry Notes #3

{Endo Hana} (Observer)

-------------------------------------

The murmurs of the students inside the gymnasium is audible, and Arata Jin was staring at the podium, where a old teacher was giving a welcome speech.

He was thinking about this new headmaster, the unknown guy that Endo Hana already told him about, it seems that he needed to be more catious since he don't know where those cameras and recording devices had been place inside of the school, but he was confident that there is no match on the Observer ways on placing devices in wide scale areas, after all Hana was an expert on pepping.

"Oy! Jin, regretting not answering a girls confession?" Izumi chimed him, Jin who was in dazed looked at the bastard who is poking him on the chest.

"What? Do you want me to tell what she said? Or want me to narrate it, word by word." Jin smirked and acted to make his friend irrated and making him invade the topic.

"You want me to get hurt by your story? " Izumi looked at him, like wanting to punch someone.

"I guess, who knows if you had someone you like you can use this as base experience " he said while nodding to himself, Jin looked at Izumi, whom had a blank stare and continued. "Maybe if someone rejected yo-" he slowly said, then Izumi halted him by shoving his fingers inside his mouth.

"Oy! Oy! Are we friends or not." Izumi said, while his fingers was on Arata's mouth.

"Phew! You bastard! That's disgusting." Arata immedietly wiped his mouth and give Izumi a deadly stare.

"Let's be quite, the new headmaster will be here soon." Jin spoke, diverting the topic.

"Fine, It seems that the new headmaster will be-" before Izumi can finish his word, the teacher on the podium already address someone to get on the stage.

"Please welcome, Our new headmaster, Blackwood will be safe and comfortable on your hands." The teacher Happi, smiled and her jolly aura liften the mood on the gymnasium, making the students murmurs to quite down.

Happi-sensei observed the students and smile.

"Mr. Moriarty Yami, If you may."

Then the person that everybody was curious about shows up, dressed in black checkered and an messed neck-tie hanging on his neck, a black pants that had a fold layer on the ankles, a normal office leather shoes, he carries an weird but eerie temperance, golden hair that akin to the morning sunshine, a green jade eyes, that seems voided on emotion despite its glow.

The man that seems not part of the Japanese citizen, shows up on the podium, a foreign yet lazy, mysterious but at the same time weird.

Scanning the whole gymnasium, he stares at them on blank eyes and poker face.

"Greetings students of Blackwood High, I thank the teachers whom accepted me with a whole heart to be in charge of this school, Blackwood had the most bizzare history I ever stumble upon-" the mundane but monotone speech of the new headmaster struck the curiosity of the students, but rather they were curious about this guy appearance and weird aesthetic of fashion.

"The Blackwood history started long ago, most of the students may not know the full story of the school, but let me tell you the incredible yet hidden story of the past." For the first time, the headmaster Moriarty Yami smiled, a glint of light hit his eyes.

"The school long long ago was never been called 'blackwood', before, it was called by the name of Yamamoto School for Lost Childrens. A school builded by the Yamamoto clan after the world war, to aid the lost childrens to find a better future way of their life after the war, and to pay for the sin that the country had done for generations."

He dialogue, and his pitch risen a little from his monolouge, the plain monotone had a silent narrative for the student to listen for the rest of the story.

"Years after the Yamamoto School for Lost Children became a private institute separated from the government, aiming to teach the generations into a civil and smart Japanese citizens." Then his voice paused, and a silent mumble came out. "Yet, the school had been struck by a bizzare incident, the word of Yamamoto was changed unto Blackwood we see today."

"I don't believe in devils, I don't believe in any supernatural stuff, all exist for a purpose and I'm trying to uncover what happened before." He continued.

Meanwhile Izumi whom was listening to the headmaster was dazed, but not Jin, he knew about the school history, and he also was quite curious about it, but he can't afford to seek all of it, since the archived was hidden in the headmasters office about the incident 36 years ago, and most of the school heads keep it on wraps to let the student forget the tragic events.

"The Forest, The Cabin, The 13 student, The Fire and lastly the remains of the black woods." Jin mumbled, after all, with the help of the observer, a little bit of information they found on the internet files and little bit of data from the library was uncovered.

The headmaster continued to narrate the tale.

"13 student ventured on Friday night, to continue the test of courage, they meet up on that little cabin on the forest, where the security guard of the school live long ago, since the guard was off-duty that summer, they risk to play their little game."

In fact the Blackwood High School had a massive forest behind the campus, mostly composed of oak trees, in school structure the back of the campus had a cabin where the security was placed, manning the place for those with evil intentions.

"They played the game of paper-dolls, a simple game." The headmaster smiled, and revealed an information that was hidden on the school records forgotten by the students and time itself.

"It was meant to be a normal game, yet the cabin burned by the raging flames, including the nearest forest." The headmaster said.

Jin pricked his ears and little bit he nod, because the article they found in the internet was same like the headmaster said.

[Fire in cabin in the middle of the forest, 13 students was found dead.]

"But, the strangest thing happen, the fire did not kill all the 13 students." The headmaster spoke, Jin slightly narrowed his eyes, for him he never did knew about this, the articles tell about the death of 13, bit most people believe they died on fire or suffocation from the smokes.

"The fire never slain all soul, but...they died on the eerie way as possible. Hanged on the burned tree, buried backward, slit on the throat, hard objects smashed in the head, three of them was locked on the cabin, dead before the fire even takes place, the cause of death, they killed each other, two of the people died holding unto each other beside a burned tree, a burned rope was found where they are, evidence of being bind on that tree, another three was found on the cabins basement, that was also been burned by fire, locked inside that gloomy place, and last one of them, was seen sitting at the entrance of the cabin, feet and hand was dismembered." Moriarty Yami said in grave tone, the students had a chill running on their spines.

He smiled, and said.

"And yet, another strange events happen again."

[Author Note: Hah, if you notice how Jin divert the topics, he really good at acting. Anyway, it seems something creepy happen long ago, what does it have connection to the current legends, and who is this headmaster. (Smirk, The surname), I'll register this novel on scribble anniversary contest! Hope I can win even 50$, bcus till now I don't place any PayPal or what that app called? Patron? In my works, hopefully my slothful self will do some twirling and add that. Don't worry I'll release like same as before, if you just want to donate and give some love and motivation, you can do it, if not, well who cares, it just there. I'll just treat it as achievement of my works.]

[I'm more on the sharing my stories and crappy ideas, but if you had some artwork for this novel and my other one Livestream hero, I'll gladly accept it, and give you the credits for arts! I'm too tired finding some anime that fit the cover, I felt it lack originality.]

3