Chapter #4: [Game]
128 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Journal Entry #4

Evidence, the thing I do the most, making blackmails is not an easy task, let me give you one of the thing I did before.

There was this one student that likes to loiter around the school, that gangster persona, your usual bully type, usually he likes to ditch those who are below him, and this kind of people stick around that circle of friends, you call it 'gang', when those people had numbers they tend to think they are superior, the thing I noticed about them was they had an high ego and pride, ripping that thing will cause them to do unusual and violent behavior.

Back to the topic, I stalk this guy for almost a week, gathering enough information about him, the social media, the game he likes to play, the family he goes home to, it turns out that this guy had tendency to abuse her weak mother, telling her about how useless she is, such a waste of human...aside from that, he also had three secret girlfriend around him, a very nice secret, and a very nice way to use it as blackmail, after collecting those and also asking 'observer' to hack his account and let me take a screenshot of his messages and scum text, taking all those thing he did anonymously while on social media and other thing, on Sunday, I sneak up on the school and placed this 'files' and sticking the picture one by one on the blackboard.

Later that day, Monday. It seems the ruckus was wide, and the guy was so dazed inside the classroom while all the people was looking at him, disdain and disgust, ahhh! I felt the pleasure of seeing that face, that's quite an emotion he got.

And that concluded my entry, the guy never came to school again, and about his family, they transfer him far away.

Journal Entry Notes #4

(Vengeance) {???}

-----------------------------------

"And yet, another strange events happen again."

The headmaster looked at the people below.

"I'm sure everyone heard about the so called 'urban legends' of the blackwood."

Everyone on the school looked at each other and nodded.

Everyone knew whom those Urban legends are, some was scared about them, some are anxious, some idolize them, and some want to be like them.

But all of them know that the purpose of this people was anonymous, and it seems that most of them are student because of how things happen a lot on the school ground, yet the authority still cannot open the case, since numerous reports came from those vigilantes, and side had factions, and more importantly they are too hard to track.

"The incident long ago is what change the name of the school into Blackwood, a name that serve as that black day on the forest, the black ashes of the woods, the black trunks, the black night and black corpses." The Headmaster looked at the student one by one.

"And that also serve as the first urban legend of the town, and now, another twelve legend came out in this school."

The urban legend of the blackwood highschool consist of thirteen. The first one was about the story the principal mentioned and the burned cabin in the forest.

The other was the twelve persona that arises, The Stalking Angel, The Observer, Vengeance, Arrowless Cupid, Nightmare Guy, Stage Puppeteer, Artistic Dude, Gamemaster, The Confused, Magician, Sir. Rich, and lastly LeakMail.

Each of them had characters, and ways to make troubles, help people, watch people, revenge on people, matchmaking on people, scaring people, manipulating people, trolling and fun, playing them, confusing them, makes them how and wonder, unknown money was given, and leaking sensitive info through the internet.

"I'll give you a brief introduction, I want you people to catch them." The headmaster voice become a monotone, silently observing the students shock.

"What? But how can we even do that?"

"The authority does not even knew how to handle this case."

Murmurs of students fill the area, the headmaster smiled and added another.

"Not just you students, not just the people of the town, but also the other Urban legends of this school, or rather the urban legends of the town." He smiled.

The new headmaster had this thinking huh? Jin looked at the man on the stage, seemingly observing him.

But how can he even catch us? How can he was so confident about it? Does this guy had a plan? Jin was in his thought about possibilities, after all there is no waste in being cautious and being a thinker.

"Each of the Urban legend had the opportunity to catch the other, don't worry there is an hefty amount of reward for those who manage to cover their identities, not just in form of cash, if the urban legend catches another...the identity they weilf will be exempted from wide search." The headmaster said.

I see, so that's how he bait us to fight each other? But what if we don't move, and be united against him? Jin narrowed his eyes and looking at the man, noting every details and expression he make.

"I can see that there is an urban legends here listening right now, don't think about challenging me, don't think about cooperation against me....after all one of you is a traitor now working for me." The headmaster narrowed his eyes and observe the students one by one.

Jin was slightly taken a back, but he manage to maintain a poker face. A traitor? We don't even knew each others identity, and where's the proof? He asked in his mind.

"The Gamemaster." The headmaster speak the word that every Urban Legends near the vicinity pricked their ears. "Gamemaster wants to make a grandest game, and you are the players." Then he reach out something from his pocket, it was a coin, but what unique about it was the logo of silver dice on the two side of the coins.

"The Gamemaster signature?!" Jin mumbled, in fact everyone knew what and who is the gamemaster, and that person was still on the rank 2 of the Urban Legends.

"This is gonna be a mess." Jin frowned and clenched his fist.

Please leave a heart and support!

4