Chapter #5: [Deadly Colors]
118 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5

Journal Entry #5

Colors, One of the most normal thing we see around, it had variety of it, blue, green,yellow,red. Colors are the thing makes life more vibrant and bright, but let's not talk about the philosophy of colors, but rather, are colors can be used as deadly weapon? It seems surprising on normal people, but in history, three colors became a silent killer, silently and slowly killing people. Some says that Napoleon died because of color in his bedroom. 

What is the colors that can be used and treated as deadly, there are three, White, Green, and Orange.

White, In history, lead white is commonly used as dye for paints because of its luminously, Grinding lead powder and mixing it in paintings and wallpaper paints can kill victims slowly, neutralizing their nervous system and body and bones, afterall lead is absorb immedietly in the body, let's say, you painted someone house with lead white, or give a gift of painting made of pure lead white. It is quite deadly.

Green, aside from radium, arsenic green was commonly used in fabric and wallpapers, it can be deadly for fashion, realizing that you can give someone you hated a gift of pure arsenic green dress, it was a quite deadly fashion.

And lastly the most hazardous, uranium orange, aside from being used as utensils back in history, it also lead to become a components and colors of bomb, Orange utensils can be deadly, once it was combine with food, it can kill you inside.

Journal Entry Notes #5

[Artistic Guy] {???}

-----------------------------------

"A challenge from the new head master?" Gossips of student rang out in the whole hall of Blackwood, it seems this Mr. Yami Moriarty had a little bit shaken up the school.

"The gamemaster is a smart one, and a total lunatic, I'm quite sure that guy will literally betray everyone just for the sake of puzzles." Hana responded to Jin whom is quietly staring at the old forest on the back of the campus.

"I know, either we will be exposed or we exposed that guy." Jin concluded, he think that it was better to hunt the potential threat first, rather than  being hunted. As someone said, you can't always wait for the predator to catch the pray, it was better to set trap in advance.

"The fact that the headmaster challenge is quite vague, does he have a purpose aside from seeking our identity?" Jin frowned, he  and the rest of the unknown Urban Legends knew that the authority was keeping an eye on them, but they never leave a track or any lead.

But this time, a traitor had emerged, The Gamemaster, the one who collided with the new headmaster, aside from both of the party had intellectual capacity to unveil them, it also means that they had established a trap on the campus or the town itself, aside from that, the headmaster speech given the student a chance of treasure hunting phenomena, and also leading to authorized permission as the school head to hunt them, after all the school is responsible for the incident happening inside the campus and their student, which makes a better excuse for the headmaster to use full authority and power.

"As for now, only two of us knew each other." Jin said looking at Hana, the girl smiled and give Jin a thumbs up, seemingly unaffected.

"Oh! Jii-kun, you are not alone, I also knew two person." Hana smiled, revealing her white teeth, Jin almost forgot to realized who Hana was, The Observer, ranking 7th in the Urban story category. The reason? She quite did an effort to 'watch' the whole town.

"Who?" Jin straighten his face, expectant to gain any valuable information.

Hana grinned on him and put her pinky on her lips.

"I'll talk to the two of them later, after all I can expose them and they can expose me, if we added one, then the trust will decrease and doubts will increase." Hana responded, making Jin nodded.

He also knew about it, after all he had experience in psychology, theory and following.

"I hope they can do an cooperation, I will not force to do any danger or leaking, I'll trust you on this." Jin gave Hana an remark, implementing that he was an ally by using the word, trust and cooperation.

"Then, See ya!" Hana gave her a waving goodbye, and put up a bright smile.

Few seconds after Hana disappeared from the hallway, Jin slowly walk alone in the corridor.

"Hopefully, I'm catious enough not to lead any evidence of me, and Hana don't have that recording, only she knew my name and that was all, I'll trust you on this Hana." Jin slowly mumbled, directing himself on the classroom.

"I can't go back to where I used to be, I'm almost a weird one myself."

-----------

Inside the silent office, a strange student walks inside the door of the headmasters office, he had a quite and unreadable air around him, not like he was used to be when in public.

*clack!*

The door was opened, revealing a man that had a yellow hair and messed outfit, it was Mr. Yumi Moriarty, the new headmaster.

"Its been a while headmaster." The student said, his lips formed a grin, and his eyes was staring at the headmaster.

"The Gamemaster, quite a childish name, are you really that desperate to cure your boredom?" The headmaster eyebrows raised.

"Yes." The student that had the identity of the gamemaster answered in blank tone, seemingly not giving someone to notice his personality.

"Indeed, you still act, you view this world as a stage where you can make everyone to play your little games." The headmaster look at him.

"I guess that you still keen on viewing the human nature, headmaster, or should I say....My old therapist." The student smiled, revealing a fake emotions that was easy for the headmaster to discern.

"A cure for you is to look up on the world as reality, maybe attending this little game of yours will help you." The headmaster nodded.

"Cut the crap, you are the one who invited me to do this, I'm just the brain, you are the power." The gamemaster said in blank tone.

"I'm finding some old story, or rather the old truth of this school, I'll reveal it to you when the time comes, organizing this whole events had a purpose...maybe because history repeats itself." The headmaster stood up from his office chair and looked at the window, directing his gaze on the old forest behind the campus.

"And I need you." The headmaster reached out inside his pocket, revealing a thirty silver coins that had a dice logo.

"I solved your game for more than 30 times, I guess this is what I need to hire you." He pointed at the coins.

"A reference of betrayal? Where a man betrayed his teacher, his God." The gamemaster looked at the coins.

"It is, you are the Judas of the urban legends, and it was proper to send you this." The headmaster monotone voice emerged.

The gamemaster smiled, revealing his creepy grin.

"To let the devil win? That was a fun game." The gamemaster then prepared to depart from the office.

"Be ready yourself, I'll see you soon....Izumi." The headmaster looked way from the Gamemaster, whom identity was now revealed, It was Jin friend, Izumi.

Damn, Izumi is sus, and what do your think this characters are planning.

2