Chapter #6: [two faces.]
80 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

Journal Entry #6

Focus, Focus, does it apply to our everyday life? Yes, indeed. 

I see you and you see me, does it need to an explanation why you set your eyes on me? Simple, you focus.

Focusing your attention into one objects, can really do fool a person, yes, my friend, it can fool.

You focused on my left hand, I'll do something with my right hand, you focus on the side road, not even looking at the front, you see...I can fool you, I can be invisible for you, all I need was to control that focus.

Journal Entry Notes #6

(Confused)

------------------------------------

The class started in normality, aside from small gossips from the students. Arata Jin sat at his seat, dealing with his assignment, for him this kind of task was just his ways to placate his mind.

Then Izumi looked at him, shaking his head from his friend action.

"You know, you can do mine also." He handed a piece of paper to Jin.

Jin frowned from his friend shamelessness. "Dude, I'm trying to stress out my mind, you know about the girl I rejected while ago..." He said, not matching what on his mind, just to avoid suspicion, I need to use that lie, that was valid after all.

"Indeed, you seems like an idiot who did not recognize the Mount Tai in front of him." Izumi nooded to himself.

"Are you using an Chinese idiom in front of me? Dude, I dont have plan on any attachments that include love." Jin said, then his eyes appear to remember something from the past. No, don't remember it, it was all in the past.

"Speaking of something, where did you go?" Jin asked Izumi, this grind of his vanished after Hana and Jin separated and talk on the hallway.

He is not that suspicious of his friend, but being catious and informed enough can save someone, and there is a probability that his friend itself was an Urban Legend, just like the case in Hana. 

But, does this guy really had that? I observe him long ago, and his emotion and what he did was 90% true for me, its not like it was fake, and following this guy, all I see was his full collection of- tsk, that was his dark secret, a normal pervert.

"Oh, it was my thing going to rise!" Izumi smiled and smirked, his eyebrows raising in front of Jin.

Jin mouth turned wide, this...I knew what he meant, and I also see those entire collection of yours.

"I see." Jin nodded and brushed off the topic.

"What about you, I did not also see you in the hallway." Izumi asked his friend, seemingly observing him.

"That was I said before, I'm doing assignment to placate myself, ha... She came back to ask me again..." Jin said, his eyes shown shaking, seemingly remembering something, a rather awkward memory.

"I see..." Izumi mumbled, then he shown his white look to Jin.

"Same bastard." Izumi said, nodding to his opinion.

"Tsk, same pervert." Jin also nodded to himself.

Both of them seemingly acted in their own roles in society, perfecting their plays, and at the same time confirming their doubts.

--------------

[Hana]

"Do we need to face that guy?" Another student asked, the guy had the messed up hair of brown, and his hazel eyes was deep, frowning at Hana suggestion.

"Yep, you don't want to be caught also right?" Hana said smiling at the two student in front of him.

One is the boy with messed brown hair, and the other was girl with pure jet black hair and aesthetic black nails, and her accessory of dream catcher necklace made of silver make her look unique and at the same time, become the attention for someone.

"I don't know! But....we need to find if that guy can be trusted." The black haired girl said.

"Well, Stalking Angel was my friend for a long time." Hana smiled and giggled to herself.

"We knew how you discern people, you got wide expertise for that, but the stalking angel urban story is also vague."

The brown hair guy said, he remember that the Stalking Angel, Urban story was quite vague, aside from his nature to help people, the person was expert in covering his tracks and hide his presence, it was like he mastered the way of misdirects and gaining less attention, aside from that, the person also seems quite capable of ruining the enemy, socially. An expert at careful planning and at the same time, when the stalking angel move, it was always quite a success.

"Wear your mask, I'll do one myself, let's try to hide ourself first." The girl said.

"LeakMail and Artistic guy." Hana pointed out, then she pointed at herself.

" and also me Observer, and the new member, Stalking Angel."

"Don't call me Artistic Guy, I'm a girl you know." The black hair girl said, despite her urban identity, she was a girl after all.

"I'm just expert at fishing, information and leaks." The brown hair boy said, scratching his messy hair.

"I'll tell Stalking Angel about this later, let's meet at forest on the back of the school, here is the coordinates." Hana gave a paper to them, at the paper was a number of coordinates and mark location on the forest at the back of campus.

"I'll see ya." Then Hana exited the room, when the door was shut, both LeakMail and Artistic Guy looked at each other.

"I know." LeakMail said, sighing.

"You are quite a coward, well it apply to your urban story after all, all you need is a gadget." The girl, artistic guy said.

"Just be prepared, we can't trust anyone, since the reward and provocation of the headmaster is quite tempting and we are facing the gamemaster." LeakMail said.

"I know, I'll make a great composed art for this." When art was talked about, Artistic Guy smiled, her mouth turned into grin.

"You really have that obsession on arts." LeakMail frowned and sighed again.

-------------------------

"It was all prepared!" Hana smiled, looking at her mini watch, it projected a various video inside the forest.

"The Gamemaster...I wonder if that person shows up." Hana smiled, and an strange email was delivered.

Not only for Jin to receive the email, but artisstic guy and LeakMail was already been informed.

[6 midnight.]

That was all the email said, and a strange number of coordinates was placed.

"The email was sent, to the headmaster office....hmmm, those other UL, had already received it.

It was quite easy for her to know the Urban legend, or she called UL, she was the observer after all, but all she knew was the info about them, and how to find them. But she don't have the ability to identify their real identity, the word she said about Jin before was true, she just knew the real identity of three UL, the rest was their contacts.

2