Chapter #7: [Alter Ego]
72 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7

Journal Entry #7

Acting, or in my theory I called it, Alter Ego, a way to change yourself into another person fit and flexible into the person you are talking to, it makes them less on guard and comfortable, the theory is to make them believe you are a person that they can hang out with, a person that they can relate with. It helps you operate yourself in the public eyes, and seemingly create a natural vibrance of being yourself, yet you are not, and can help you gather yourself and the target psychological mindset, believing in you, and if that was done, it can also be accesable to use my another theory of 'blendation of lies", the mix of truth and lies that if combined it can create a valid proof.

Alter Ego, identifying your target first, make plans on your approach, and set your eyes in his/her friends behavior. Using the conscious level of placating yourself, try to to be someone that matches the target taste, and become that person. The alter ego is not just for doing stalking and information, it can also help you act yourself and identify who are you, and also create a wide source of 'fake' friends, to gather information or....to know them well.

Journal Entry Notes #7

{Arata Jin} [Stalking Angel]

--------------------------------------------------

"E-eh?!!" Hana was bewildered, her eyes was wide and seemingly lost focus.

"That observing habit of yours... Did you think that all of us will shows up?" Arata flick her forehead.

"B-but yesterday, that night....no one shows up!" Hana was seemingly felt empty. "There was no one to watch."

Infact, after Hana prepared the email to meet up in the forest, neither one of the urban or the headmaster shows up.

"You are good at observing but not on wits." Jin said, reminding her.

"Those guys and me was clever enough to see what you want, after all we hide our identity to the public so we can't get caught, and also Hana-chan, the people you sent mail was the people that observe and playing with human society, they are not normal people." Jin explained.

"So both you and me are also not normal." Hana said, back in her smiling lips.

"....that's right." Jin nodded and sigh, he also read the letter, the e-mail, but tracing the mail, it all came from an unknown source, and trying to think what Hana said before, it seems she is the sender, and the letter was not 'personally' written for one person. A rather vague kind of letter, that obvious for a bait.

"About the two person you want to introduce to me?" Jin asked, seemingly forgotten Hana remorsed about her plan.

"Huh?....oh! They also laughed at me on my obvious baiting....They said I'm an amateur, and LeakMail was the guy that had expertise for that." Hana said and sighed, then she added. "Leakmail and Artistic Guy was the only identity I knew." She said back to her jolly self.

She then handed yet another earrings.

"A video meeting?" Jin asked, seemingly noticed how they will communicate.

"Yes, and all of us will wear our mask, for privacy and identity leak." She said, smiling.

"I see..." Jin said focusing his eyes on the earrings, then he almost forgotten about another thing he will do.

"Right, about that another person profile I sent to you, I'll give you back the earring." He handed out the earring g which he received from Hana at the back of the school gymnasium yesterday.

He already did transfer the file on his separeted flash drive, and studied about the new person information, which Hana sent on him yesterday. It seems this guy was really one of a mess, he muttered in his mind, well I'll fix that shit before he grows into a tumor.

Jin then talked a little bit about Hana, and he immedietly go back in his classroom after the break, Izumi is still sleeping in his desk, and a happy smile was portrayed on his face.

"The bastard was dreaming about something good again?" Jin stop and look at Izumi, then he snap a picture of his friends face.

"I need to careful out my plans....damn I'm more busier than a top student." Jin sigh, and mumble a very low word. First, I'll need to fix this new person on my watchlist, secondly, I also needed to be careful about the plans of the enemy side, and lastly, I can't afford to slow down and just stop, if one of us stop doing what we do, then...not only the school authority will hunt them, but a clue of them or him being a student will surface and the net search on the town will decrease.

"Talk about the shitty stuff." Jin sighed, then he proceed to scribble his notes, a rather strange notes full of musical compositions.

In fact if you look closely, it was a typical Morse code, it was just place on music papers, seemingly a strange composition. 

"Mayo Shinji." He said, scanning the info from reading the dots.

Mayo Shinji, a guy that had a brotherly appearance and a second year of college, a typical playboy inside, he bait highschool girls into his den and play with them, a man that had fetish for highschool students, and after he used his method to take advantage of the minor innocence, he forced them into blackmail and threats, revealing his fangs to his prey.

"Really is a bastard." Jin frowned, and sighed. No wonder Hana immedietly track this guy, and gave me this full documents of his 'hobby'.

I need to plan out my operation tonight, maybe it will take me three days to fully execute my plans. I need to be careful after all, the town was still in hotspots since the headmaster proposal the other day, such a mess.

3