Overtaken
1.1k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man was panting, his smaller form; firmly pressed under another. The man underneath was gagged and struggling. While the bigger continued to pound his length into the slippery hole, his eyes were red; with Lust, enjoying the moans and rapid breathing from his prey. The moon shone down upon his form from the floor to ceiling windows, exposing both males for all looking into see. One slightly tanned, slim but well-defined male with short hair and dark limpid eyes, he was a height of 180 cm quite a fair height for a male but compared to the 2.1 meter male pounding into him... Well. 

Reaching around he freed him of his ball gag, it was wet and filled with drool, immediately; the man with sweat and pained filled gaze, twisted his head to look at the larger man still pounding away behind him and spoke in a raspy tone;

“Sir, it was a prank!.. Ah.. Please.. Ah..!” 

The man below was new, serving the man above him for six months only. Everyone was aware that the man who stood at the top of all within the city is never to be messed with. Still the younger male could not help it, looking at the male he could not help but fall into a trance and simply... 

“Sir! Sir!... Mm.. Ah.. Ugh... Si... I.. Ple.. Please!” the man gripped the waist of the man below him, so he could force him to present that slick hole for him to pound deeper, but first. 

The man above curled his sexy lips into a smirk, before parting both cheeks in preparation for deeper Penetration. Pulling out until it fully exposed his thick length, the man tilted his head back and plunged once more into the slick but tight depths. 

The smirk spread until it was a large smile and the male could not help himself but to make this foolish servant beneath him scream. 

Dare to drug him? 

Suffer! 

Dare to seduce him? 

Suffer! 

Each thought received a plunged into his depths. The Anus tightened, gripping him in an almost pain way but this should be understood. The foolish male was still a virgin in this hole and sought to pound him, the master! Instead of the other way around. 

Mau Sung-hu originally know as Mau Era; a female, who died a year ago in an earthquake, was reborn almost immediately after her death into the body of a man. 

After suffering from shock she accepted this fact,, worst was, she had a wife and not one that is willing. She is not the willing party or the previous owner. This woman had tried and tried until she forced him to marry her. 

It’s OK. The fool had signed a prenutual agreement, and the woman was blind enough to neglect the fine print. Greedy but stupid. 

It is fine. He could wait until the dumb woman trips up herself. 

Of course with a feminine soul who love males, especially handsome ones. How could this sir look at women, when so many beautiful oriental men were around?

The best part? 

This little fool had delivered himself for him to taste. 

Wonderful! 

He had always wanted to taste a man, and now he could pound this tight ass as he wished with his magnificent cock. 

The length and width were both amazing, not a monster size but close. The slight cure and engorged head. 

His mouth watered at the countless times he stroked his cock while watching some porn. The new personal assistant, his bodyguard, and those others who attended the board meetings. Everything he has to admit are simply for the feast of the eyes. This life he will pound many holes until he was content. 

Being male felt uncomfortable? 

Noway! He will simply do as he wished. His body was perfectly Sculpted from using the Olympic sized pool every morning and evening in the privately owned gym. 

His balls tightened, his cock swelled, hands curled sightly to leave ten crescent moon shaped marks on the slightly tanned ass in his grip. Looking down at the pink flesh stretched taunt in from his well endowed veined cock, which increased the pace with the swing of his hips in a back-and-forth motion thrusting almost to the hilt. 

Sigh, if it was slightly looser, he could have buried his cock balls deep, but that is OK, he can train this ass until he grew bored. 

Releasing a low groan at the tightening of his balls, he ejaculated all of his pent up sexual needs directly into the anal tract, still pumping until his balls were empty. Finished he slipped from the slightly bleeding hole and stood.

Smirking at the male who fell flat on the messy bed, he turned away and walked to the bathroom to clean himself.

Hotels were great, but they were to fucking useless. Money and these fools would give up his room key? His code and number?

Finished he slipped from shower sparing the heavily breathing man a glance, walked to the side and picked up his phone.

Touching the screen, he saw that they had been going at it for four hours; he looked at the various marks on the younger man and dialed a number.

“Sir?”

“find out the information that was shared pertaining my room tonight. And get rid of them. If it has something to do with my wife inform me, I will personally deal with it.”

Mau Sung-hu tossed the phone aside selected and left the sleeping room. Outside sat his head assistant, with the new suit to his left draped over the couch. 

10