Head assistant
903 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The head assistant, Ke Chunglu, felt the fear but it was only felt inwardly. Fear because Ke Chenglu also knew a dark deep secret of the man in front of him no other does,  knew that this man was ruthless, rich and unwillingly tied to a bitch he absolutely hates, even before the soul residing in the body was swapped. 

Ke Chunglu knew all too well that the man would change once every full moon into a woman; long dancer legs, slim body with a waist so tiny he could span with both hands with ease, breast just big enough they could spill over his slightly, a face enough to make men fall on their knees and worship. The downside was that her skin.. Was.. Dirty. 

Living in a city where Ke Chunglu had never had the privilege to see one like her before Ke Chunglu had found it strange suddenly the woman appeared before him. While they were one evening going over figures in the top floor reinforced glass office. 

Ke Chunglu thought; that upon seeing his boss suddenly become a female directly before him that he was dreaming, but after pinching himself and blinking several times, the female was real. 

‘what is it?’ 

‘boss... You.. You..’ 

‘get over here and-‘ 

Lifting the hand, the head assistant Ke Chunglu, looked at the beautiful face; haloed by curls, falling like a cloud to her waist, the face enough to rival a goddess twisted into one of confusion. Gaze a strange silver narrow in surprise and then displeasure. 

‘How bothersome, I have my old body back, sigh, it truly is a bane..’ the voice was beautiful, even though the accent and language was that of the Hydenien people and those from the N country, it was quite strange seeing it from someone who looked nothing like their women. 

That evening, they had spoken together before his boss like a woman had changed upon the first view of the sun back to the male. 

An entire year of seeing this, an entire year, and the head assistant Ke Chunglu could not get over this fact or the one that he had fallen for the female side of his boss. 

Was his boss cursed? 

“Inform me of the imbecile who dares to set me up!” 

Flinching the head assistant Ke Chunglu, adjusted his glasses and brought up the hologram from his tablet. There he saw the name and information of the culprit. 

The boss leaned forward and skimmed the information, then smiled. 

“let’s go! I want all those involved fired and new people hired. As for that fool who dared to oppose me, I will personally make him taste regret,” 

The head  assistant Ke Chunglu, swallowed following his boss. Both were of similar height, him an inch taller than his boss and bulkier but the fear... He could not help but fear this ruthless man. 

Before the boss had also been ruthless but now... Outside the guards stationed fell into line, two instead of the usual six he would walk with a year ago. 

In fact, the boss trained them personally firing those who had failed to land a single blow on him, the head assistant also trained by the boss’ side as well. 

What the head assistant Ke Chunglu hoped for, was that this was all, but suddenly his phone rang, pulling it out he frowned before answering. 

“Where is he?!” 

A feminine voice questioned in a displeased tone. Head assistant Ke Chunglu calmed himself by releasing a sigh before answering, “Miss Luo Bangqing please-“ 

“I am his wife and the madam, but a lowly-“ the phone was snatched and a cold voice announced in an indifferent tone. 

“In name, since our marriage you have never once stepped foot in any of my homes, introduced to my parents or was seen in public with me. Tell me miss Luo, what is it you want and dare to yell at my people?” 

Chunglu, sneered upon hearing the irritating weeping from the other end. To most men it tugged at one’s heartstrings, evoking pity, but to the man holding the phone and the other sitting nearby, they simply remained silent. Mau Sung-hu's gaze growing colder and colder, before speaking in an icy tone. 

“You may cry, but do that where I can neither hear nor see. Hurry up and get to the point of have things to do,” 

“Why don’t you love me? Why can you not give me a cha-“ 

“It is simple, you are merely used goods, dared to trap me into a marriage, I have given you money but like I said before. I will never touch you or even allow you near any of my homes-“ 

“Mau Sung-Hu! Are you still spending time with her?! That bitch must know that you-“ the call was dropped, and the phone handed back to head assistant Ke Chenlu.

“Block the number,” 

“Yes, sir!” 

Immediately head assistant Ke Chunglu agreed. The elevator doors dinged and they exited the private lift. Upon walking into the receptionist area they saw an official with a woman not his wife at his side. The man in question turned and looked at the Boss. 

The pause continued forward, ignoring the looks he received. When the official stepped towards the boss as if to say hello. 

“Official Zhu, your wife is my great aunt, why would I greet you with a pest at your side?” 

Head assistant Ke Chunglu felt immediately nervous, fearing that the official might grow annoyed, but he simply released the woman, cleaned his hands and greeted the young man in front of him. 

This young man held a lot of power within his hands especially with the program he is presently developing for the government. He must take care to not make this young man upset. 

He liked his mistress, but he also respected his wife. It is just that she refused to share a bed with him, and he had to find relief with someone else. 

Unless his wife wanted children, she normally refused. With three daughters and one son they had had enough children and he was careful enough even at the age of fifty-eight not to have any more appearing. 

“Uncle, greetings,” the young man said in an indifferent tone, taking the offered hand, then continued on. 

His children were all old with the youngest only eighteen, and second born twenty-one; already she was a disappointment by being friends with that woman known as the unwanted wife. 

7