Frustration
764 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It frustrated Ke Chunglu, after all, he was at the age he should have a wife and kids, his mother kept nagging him to the point she did not care if the girl was foreign. 

“Those foreign girls are not bad, you are over thirty and work at a big company. Every day, you see many beautiful local girls or travel across the country yet. No woman has shown up. Son, tell me your taste! Do you have a taste for foreign girls? Are the ones I had set you up with no use?..”

Ke Chunglu had tried but none were to his taste, too demure, too pale, not dark enough, features were not right, they cried too easily and depended on him too much. The hair was too straight, not wavy enough, too short, the waist is too wide... The curves were not mouth-watering enough... Too plain... To ugly... 

Ke Chunglu admitted it. He liked an exotic girl even though they were not the type to touch. He had never tasted such forbidden fruit. How did her kind saw his own, he had no way to reference? Too terrified to ask his boss outright even though each month for the past three that woman would sleep on his bed. 

He could never sleep too terrified that he might commit a sin that he could never recover from. 

Now though he could vent his frustration on the woman beneath him. 

Spread thing those slim thighs and vent while imagining another. Each moan, each twist... He buried himself almost to the hilt as she bent over, she stood, she rode, he did everything that came to mind until he filled the condom with his seed unwilling to dare let his seed take root in a womb. 

After, just to be safe he handed her a glass with a dissolved pill as a precaution. 

Finished, he washed the condom, showered dressed and left transferring the two hundred thousand to her account. 

Stopping off home, he changed his clothing to a suit, freezing when he saw the man sitting in his room leisurely. 

“So you went out to get laid?” pursing his lips Ke Chunglu did not answer deciding to forego answer and instead stepped into his walk-in closet and selected a cream suit to wear. 

“would you like me to sleep with your head assistant Ke Chunglu?” 

Ke Chunglu found his boss seductively handsome but his taste was purely for women so he continued to ignore the slightly smaller man. 

“You are my boss, business and pleasure does not mix,” 

“Says who?” 

“I refuse to sleep with a man,” 

“of course but deep in my soul I am a woman, I find that I am becoming restless,” Ke Chunglu froze feeling his body react thinking of the body he could never forget. 

He had not too long taken a woman, but already felt as if he could go another round. 

“well, since you are finished let us go, that meeting is soon, and I need to continue making money,” 

“yes sir,” 

Leaving the apartment, both entered the backseat of the large bulletproof vehicle driving to the designated location. Ke Chunglu perused the information on the hologram display from his tablet, while the boss laid back and closed his eyes. 

After each email was sorted and answered, Ke Chunglu rubbed his temples and eyed the slightly younger male who wore those large framed circular glasses. 

This boss was beyond handsome, his form perfect, a fact he could not deny whenever he took off his shirt to take a swim or appear after a shower. 

It seems that when the creator was making him his mood was so good that he took his time sculpting this male, in fact, his female counterpart resembled a goddess and grudgingly his ideal woman. 

Soon the vehicle entered the underground car park, they slipped out and entered the well-designed building. 

Sigh. 

It no longer amazed him that this boss of his could sleep so deep but wake so easily, looking refreshed instead of slightly tired. 

“Good morning boss Mau,” 

“Greetings boss Mau, Head assistant Ke, “ 

“... Boss Mau, head assistant Ke, “ 

“.. Boss Mau, head assistant Ke,” 

***

“Denied!” 

“Boss Mau, we had done this twice and you are still not satisfied. Here, I have pointed out the flaws. For your efforts but CEO Vada, you should fire those who had worked on this project. I bet even new recruits can easily present something better.”

Lazily Boss Mau said this to CEO Vada, forcing him to grind his teeth in anger. 

If he was not desperate, would he come again? Would he put in so much effort?! A brother appearing from nowhere and a new wife with a brother half a year older than himself competing with him for what was rightfully his!

Many days he had to fight; either to not fall in a plot of his new stepmother, or his brother adding to the pressure from the other family branches it is simply intolerable! 

Hateful! 

He thought that as old classmates at least he would show mercy and help him out at least one time. 

Just this once! 

Head assistant saw the vein pulsing on the forehead of the CEO; his boss simply added notes and stood to his towering height, gaze suddenly becoming sharp and walking with long strides to a particular woman attending. 

He stood directly in front of the immaculately dressed woman leaned forward and snatched the device from her hands with a series of moves he then tossed the phone back to her then turned to the CEO. 

“Fire your team, everyone, down to your driver, then I will help you.”

“Those are people my-“ 

“You are the one running the company. Accepting decisions is fine but taking orders? You have the highest shares in the country thanks to both your mother and deceased grandfather, held in trust until you had turned eighteen while run by your father until then after the death of both your mother and grandfather. You graduated second in class. If I had not been ranked first overall, you would have taken first place. This proves you are worthy of a favour from me. CEO Vada fire them all while I sue this woman and the one she had been reporting to, for breach of confidentiality, and unauthorised notations of a highly classified meeting.”

7