One favour
696 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The woman in question trembled in fear, even though her head was down. She felt the overwhelming pressure from the Boss of the number one multinational company in the country. Its hands were dipped in all major things; real estate, investments, entertainment and even private security. The young head of the Mau family was only twenty-five years old and was neither married or had any children. 

If she could only... 

While the young assistant was busy swallowing the bitter pill of regret, Boss Mau Sung-hu tried to suppress his building fury. 

If this man was not a beauty, would he even bother with him? 

Never! 

The man was stupid! 

Trusting a father who cheating on the mother the day of their wedding, who does that?! 

Tch! It is fine to cheat, but to have flesh and blood evidence? 

To bring it and the mother not even a full week after the original wife had died? 

This young male in front of him even accepted all of this. Simply Mau Sung-hu wished to toss the garbage through a window, but alas he would not. 

“I will not see you out, I have other things I must do.” saying those words Mau Sung-hu left, he then left the building with his head assistant to meet his lawyer. 

Entering an hour later into the restaurant located in a secluded area with a waterfront view, he informed his name and was immediately led to his desired location. 

In the room, sat an extremely handsome lawyer around thirty in age with a slim figure, his car fully styled hair was styled with the usual faded sides and the slightly long middle, combed away to expose a nicely curved forehead, straight thin nose and pink bow-shaped lips, peach blossom eyes and long lashes. His gaze was sharp and extremely cold, his posture straight and discipline. 

The top lawyer in the country Bai Kyu the second young master from the Bai family. 

The man slowly unfolded himself from his seating position to stand, gripping the large hand firmly within his own. 

Looking at the lawyer, Mau Sung-hu thought of the display of that cold face when feeling pleasure from a wonderful pounding. If he should use some beats, silk scarfs and ball gags. Perhaps Mau Sung-hu would bend him over with both arms stretched to the side and fuck him into oblivion. 

Dominating such a man like this would be a conquest that excited him beyond anything. 

Taking his seat, he gestured for the head assistant Ke Chunglu to present the necessary documents in the square case. A server appeared and immediately Mau Sung-hu ordered a pot of tea and some entry dishes. 

Once the server left lawyer Bai spoke;

“You wish to transfer all of your assets to this woman... With the same surname as yours yes, May Era?” 

Mau Sung-hu nodded. 

“Is she your wife?” 

Mau Sung-hu shook his head. How could he be married to himself? 

His soul had the same last name, that was it. The first name well... 

The tea and food showed up and was placed on a separate table while the three perused the information. Secretly Mau Sung-hu inhaled the lawyer growing aroused. 

Unable to stand the pain from his balls he stood excused himself and went to the restroom heading directly to a stall. 

Immediately inside, he pulled out his left from its confines and stroke himself biting his full bottom lip. 

Closing his eyes, he imagined the lawyer and his head assistant-- he wanted to fuck that assistant until he tapped out! - 

With the image of the two naked in his mind running their hands over Sculpted bodies, mouths connected to each other tongues entwined. 

Sung-hu simply pumped himself faster, enjoying the view in his mind, Sung-hu stroked his engorged length, with a punishing grip, loving the twisting pleasure and pain that shot through it. Curling his toes from arousal and the sensitivity from his fingers toying with the slit to the top and the other with my balls; Sung-hu’s mind imagined one mouth sucking on his dick like a soul sucking vise. While the other parted his firm ass cheeks to feast on that hole behind, giving him double the pleasure. With such images in his mind. Sung-hu blew my load almost dirtying myself from the slight squirt but quickly covered it with the handkerchief he carried capturing my milky white essence. 

Panting, Sung-hu blinked, fixing myself quickly before exiting from the stall with the damp handkerchief in his hands to see a man eying him while washing his hands. Sung-hu thought to himself perhaps he had an idea of what Sung-hu did, but truly Sung-hu did not care. 

Sparing the man a glance, Sung-hu rinsed the handkerchief as clean as possible and then tossed it in the trash, washing and drying his hands before walking out. 

From the time on his watch he could not help but smirk, thinking that he had moved pretty fast, cuming in under five minutes. Taking in total around six minutes to return to the room. 

7