Stepbrother
863 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mr Mau, are you feeling OK?” upon taking his seat Mau Sung-hu heard the words from this lawyer's beauty.

Mau Sung-hu simply said nothing, but nodded to not seem ruder than he actually was. His pants became tight once again. 

F*ck! 

He should find a tight ass to pound. Releasing a sigh, Sung-hu watched the young waiter enter. He felt the powerful urge to stare at his ass and see if it was tight, but decided against that. 

A waiter would be nice, but what if he wanted to return? The waiter would probably become an eyesore by then. 

He order something to drink, declining a meal. Mau Sung-hu was not a fan of eating out much, he preferred to cook and eat his own meals to keep himself in shape. It is not that he would not eat meals outside; it is simply that he could not watch the chef like a hawk to see what was being placed within his own meals. 

While the food first placed had been finished, the drinks followed. They had sat and discussed the documents for over two hours before everything concluded and they left. 

“The documents will be stamped, you can collect them at your leisure.”

“En,”

Mau Sung-hu replied before bidding the lawyer farewell and leaving with his assistant. 

***

Mau Sung sat in the office; it is an impressive thing, just like the owner. Now Mau Sung-hu is not a man that like men that were soft but not too hard. If they were bigger than him then the conquest would be sweeter, yes? 

For instance, this beauty today is his elder stepbrother the boy brought over when his father remarried. 

He has to admit, this stepbrother is ranked as a priceless beauty. He was tall, with a triangular shaped body, broad shoulders tapered waist, powerful legs, and a face that rivalled his own. 

Luckily inwardly Mau Sung-hu is female and his original body is breathtaking. 

The man in question sat behind a massive desk with fingers interlocked and circular silver-plated glasses on his face. This made Mau Sung much more of a sucker. This stepbrother of his wore glasses and had bangs with a taper cut style. He could say that their hairstyle is similar, but his stepbrother's hair was closer to a mohawk style. 

“Today you are late younger brother, please take a seat wherever you wish,” 

This stepbrother had a pleasant voice, deep but not overly so. Mau Sung-hu found that he like this voice and him taking the initiative to talk more benefited him greatly. 

Without hesitation, Mau Sung-hu took a seat. The chair was soft, but not overly so that he would continually sink. While his gaze fell on the beautiful male, Mau Sung-hu thought of their first meeting a while back. The first few weeks he had drooled over this male, but now his look was indifferent. Even if his inner self twisted with need for this man. 

“It has been six months, little brother. When were you planning to visit?” Mau Heng questioned. His gaze roamed over the younger brother. He had wanted to contact this brother for a long time, but held himself back. 

From that night when he had look at the monitor placed in the secret room on the wall a massive 80 inch screen thing to look at the almost life like a video of his brother pleasuring himself in the morning, then the recording during the night he had been shocked. 

All his youth he had been normal, bedding woman once a week to scratch his itch. Never had he at the age of twenty-eight had a scandal. Not once had he even had an ex but simply women he would f*ck for at most a month, then move on. No names, no personal information, simply sex. 

It is not until he saw his brother a few months after his wedding that Mau Heng realised that what he felt for his brother was something deeper. He simply wanted to have his brother underneath him. He wished to toss that woman under a speeding car to be rid of her sickening existence from his brother’s life. 

It felt strange sharing his beloved brother whom he had never seen with another woman before suddenly marry. One night while his brother had been sleeping over at the main mansion, on the screen he saw something that amazed him. His brother changed from a man to a woman. Not just any woman, but the most beautiful he had ever seen. He could not understand this because something like that could simply not be possible. 

He wished to ask his brother, wanted to see. But when he finally struck up the courage to he had disappeared. 

For six months, Mau Heng had thought he knew his secret was out, and that is why he felt utterly remorseful. 

Today he wanted to apologise to his brother, and that is why he had tried all means possible to have him come. 

“younger brother-“ 

Mau Sung-hu felt uneasy as his brother watched him strangely. The look in his eyes seems to relay something he isn’t too familiar with. 

Was it remorse? 

Why? 

His beautiful eyes narrowed slightly. 

Before falling on this stepbrother, this seems foolish! 

“Elder brother Mau Heng, tell me, what is it that you had to continuously try to bother me?” 

“younger brother, it is nothing I simply have not heard from you in six months. I have also become aware that you and your wife are estranged, do you need my help little brother?” 

Mau Sung-hu looked at his stepbrother and simply wished to bend him over on his table and stuff him to the brim. Sigh, he truly need to escape before he blew his load in his pants. 

“ Elder brother please speak, I wish to leave, I have things to do,”

“here little brother, are you thirsty?” suddenly his brother asked if he wanted water. May Sung-hu nodded and strode to the small glass table off to the side and poured himself a glass. 

Taking a few sips, Mau Sung-hu found the water, tasted kind of sweet and finished the glass. 

Mau Heng, on the other hand, sat watching the well-built man during two glasses of water before returning to his seat. 

He felt nervous, truly nervous. Today happened to be a night where the moon was full, aligning perfectly. 

5