Stepbrother 2
984 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mau Sung-hu had timed himself well. He wished to be home before the sun set but somehow he felt so sleepy. Yawning he could not help how heavy his lids felt. 

His mind went blank, and he simply nodded off where he sat. 

Mau Heng finished his work while looking at his younger brother; this male grew up arrogant, pampered by the two parent figures in their lives. The couple when married already each had a child. Their own respective businesses and backgrounds. Their first marriage had been for love, but the other was simply for companionship. Neither wanted anymore children. They were satisfied with the two males signing their respective agreements and outlining their will. 

Mau Heng knew of this, but what he felt confused about his name upon his eighteenth year being changed to Mau. 

Eitherway, to him it is fine. 

Time passed the head Secretary brought in the documents waist swaying suggestively. Mau Heng is not a male that would mix work and play but before he had thought to accept the suggestive offer of his head Secretary and perhaps later take her as his wife. She is after all acceptable. 

Beautiful, a good family background, her education is the best, her Aura and everything about her; looking at the now male who laid on his large sofa he found that compared to him either as a male or female, she was lacking and therefore lost her chance unknowingly. 

Swaying her hips at the moment made her look foolish. 

Two hours after while the office floor was empty; Mau Heng locked his office door and picked up the slightly smaller male and carried him in his arms. 

Walking into the hidden suite, Mau Heng pressed a button to display the toys he had bought not too long ago. 

With a smile he stripped the man bare, finding his pale flawless skin a sight to behold. 

His younger brother had a Sculpted form, toned to perfection with a well-developed chest, a collarbone that would make even him want to sink his teeth into and abs that would make even him, a male who religiously worked out mornings and evenings, almost shame. 

Running his hands down the length of his chest and stomach. Mau Heng focused on stripping the unconscious male from his pants. 

Unbuckling the custom made belt that costed around five million, Mau Heng then opened the hand made pinstriped pants and slowly pulled it down, revealing tight fitting silver briefs. 

The logo looked like one of the men's stores they had opened two years ago. He smirked, crawling downwards to unlace the handmade shoes and socks before pulling off the pants and tossing it aside. 

Fully naked, the moons rising Mau Heng looked down at the male who shifted from male to female before his eyes. 

Standing tall; Mau Heng firstly stripped out of his jacket tossing it aside, following this he slowly unbuttoned his inner vest while slipping from his shoes. After Mau Heng stared at the naked woman still unconscious before him spread in a way he could see her most intimate depths and unbuttoned his crisp peach toned shirt. 

The tie had long been removed left in his office while slowly stripping out of his shirt pectoral muscles flexing back rippling with each move; he dropped it aside standing with the moons as his only light upper body sexily bare. 

Pants tight. 

He felt as if he would cum just from looking at his brother as a man. The need to f*ck her/him awake made him tense! 

Slowly opening the topmost button of his pants Mau Heng liked his suddenly dry lips; tongue sexily running over the lower and then the lower. His gaze hooded with need he all but ripped off his pants to free himself tossing the damaged thing that costed four million aside like trash! 

He didn’t care because he had more than fifty inside his walk-in closet. 

Stripping himself of the boxers he finally stood in all his naked glory before the unconscious woman before him a sinister smile gracing his lips. He dared to hide something so important from his elder brother? 

Very well. 

Walking to all four corners; Mau Heng grabbed a slim hand gently. The woman was not small, but she was not large either. In fact, her form had all the things a woman supposed to have but generously. 

Her hips were broad, legs were slightly thick but toned, her chest could fill his large palms but Wer still not all that large. He could still squeeze them together and Bury his face within them. 

Her face was heart-shaped; though her forehead seemed to protrude slightly because of this, it gave her an extremely flattering profile. In fact, she truly resembled his brother, but her features were softer. Lips fuller, from every pore she exuded sexuality, feminity and subtly begging a man to claim her, cherish her and finally... He smirked... Fill her with his seed so she could swell with their child as proof that she already was owned. 

Finish securing her four limbs, Mau Heng then picked up the leather ball gag. Securing it he looked at the thin universal collar and secured it around her neck. 

It was diamond encrusted with a fingerprint scanner where it can be then removed. Of course, it would only be removed by him. Even if his brother died now, it will remain around his neck firmly. 

Satisfied by all of this, Mau stood to his full height once more and palmed his impressive length. 

3