To much!
734 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disbelief engulfed him-- her, she had changed and someone had taken advantage of that. For this new life, she had wished to simply settle down and give her new virginity to a worthy enough man. Mau Era felt that too, from the soaking wetness between her legs and underneath where she laid the bastard had not used a condom.

How will she be able after tonight keep herself safe?

She had no desire for children!

Those little annoying pests were too much for her in her last life and are definitely too much in this life as well.

Not wanted!

Definitely not wanted!

What will happen then if she becomes a male? Will the child call her mom-dad or dad-mom?

Simply thinking about such a thing was enough to drive her over the edge.

Clenching her teeth she tried to hold on to her sanity and block out the pounding hard flesh which continually entered her, but could not help but emit a cry of pain-pleasure filled cry.

The attractively deep voice sounded in a commanding tone, how could she even resist?

"yes, scream for me,"

Her body reacted to that desire filled deep voice. Unable to get away or even for that matter had a desire to.

As if hitting a spot, Mau Era's core clenched, the hardness that had been drilling deep into her before became lodged swelling once again to indicate that he was on the verge of reaching his peak.

Yet her voice hoarse from her gasps, cries and screams gave off a sexily pleading sound.

"Please.. Don't let it in,"

Yet would the man above even care?

Would he even bother to adhere to that sultry voice pleading sweetly?

He would never, it had been too long!

Finding out that his brother was a she at a certain time each month? Hehe..irresistible.

Coaxing Ky he informed him, lowering his voice to a depth that his chest vibrated, as he stroked in and out from between those folds.

"younger brother, I have released my precious seed in your room more than seven times already, making it an eight will make no difference,"

'younger…'

'younger brother…'

'seven times..'

The words echoed in her mind, that voice-

Her elder brother had… HeHe had…

Mau Era found her grip on reality becoming weak, her vision swam, a cry of anguish was torn from her throat. Mau Era did not fight this time, instead, she gave in completely and passed out just as her dear 'elder brother' ejected his full pent up lust directly into her womb. With such an achingly tight grasp on his still hard member, Mau Heng thought that this is the perfect place he should be and simply rolled on a side gathering the girl in his arms.

In the slowly sinking moonlight a male and female contrast in colour; one white as snow and to compare. The other dark as night. Was held close, eyes closed in blissful sleep.

Slowly the once hard member, soften and slip from the drenched seeded core releasing the milky white excess substance. The unconscious female still felt the pain she had bled a bit more due to the insistent torture from the large male holding her close but was healing as her body changed with the rising of the suns.

When Mau Heng opened his eyes he found himself holding a slightly smaller male, he froze, disappointed that the woman he had taken most of the night is now gone but felt no disgust.

To him both were the same, he even ran his hands over the smooth flesh of the extremely alluring male, Mau Heng felt himself hard while looking at the perfectly curved ass directly where his hand touched.

He parted the pale cheeks and gazed with satisfaction down at that tightly puckered pink hole.

A groan escaped from between his lips, his mouth watered at the prospect of filling such a tiny hole with his generous rod.

Mau Heng wanted to but didn't, think of how confused and annoyed this younger brother would be upon waking. So, sitting up he then slipped from the bed and went to freshen up.

---

In a room a male woke, his once tightly closed lids gently fluttered open. The room was dark, this body was covered, the previously stained sheets had somehow been changed into a light peach tone with purple accents.

The silky feel was cool.

The scent alluring.

In the morning the blood usually pools directly to the groan area of a man either in his youth or his prime..seldom in his senior years.

This male felt the build-up, his mind still hazy the need only to relieve himself and so, he decided to grip the engorged rod with a hand.

Lids fluttering half-closed he then decided to stroke, already the transparent liquid dripped from the slit in the tip, using it to moisturise his shaft.

A smirk covered his lips.

In his mind he thought of a gorgeous male bent over in front of him, white a*s bare tight ball sack dangling. His mouth watered, he seems to only grow harder. His heart within his well endowed muscular chest accelerating.

The young man wanted to simply pound that hidden tight hole between those pale tight cheeks.

Unlike most men who had a thing for fleshy a**ess he rather a muscular one, he had slap with little bounce.

If he wanted something fleshy he would go for a woman, men should be firm, feminists do not look attractive on them except the face.

Stroking faster the young man ran his tongue along the upper and lower lip. His mind sinking deeper into depravity while imagining taking a male full force beneath him.

His back tingled, his balls tightened; he was at his park!

"Ahh," the cry was loud.

His lids shuttered close, before flying open at the prospect of him reaching his climax.

A deep groan echoed throughout the room as his lustful desire spurted from his extremely hard member.

Another groan, a jerk, a moan, body arching slightly off the bed followed by the curl of his toes.

Relaxing his mind fully awake, the young male felt the rush of memories, sitting up quickly he then thought to him how could this happen?

Why?

Clenching his fist he sprang from the bed looking around the room recognising immediately where he was.

"Dear elder brother!"

First he decided to clean himself before he enter the shower.


2