Chapter 3. Soft…
11.5k 66 283
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ouchies…” I cried whilst moving my hands forward as a soft moan responded, it felt like there was something soft on my hand like pancakes, but even softer, it was around the shape of a cup, yet it didn’t feel like one.

 

I couldn’t tell what it was as everything around me was too dark as if I was inside a dark dungeon, there was nothing that could be seen yet there was this soft sensation on my hand… it truly made me curious as I squished the object before suddenly. “IYAAAAA!”

 

A loud smack blasted on my head like a rock as the blanket of darkness vanished, revealing the figure of the pink-haired lady looking down at me with disgust written all over her face, her arms were desperately covering her chest as pink painted her face… “Pink…” before another slap struck my cheeks.

 

“Sorry… did I just…?” I asked whilst looking at her chest before another slap flew towards me, confirming the speculation inside my head, “You do have some big…” another slap punched towards my cheeks as I tried remembering the sensation once more as two slaps struck me before I gave up.

 

[You leveled up by 1 level; that was some great action, bring me more. – Miu]

 

A silvery voice whispered into my ear as two blue translucent panels covered my sight; showing the figure of me on a grass bed with the other showing the level up message that also contained the message from that stupid Goddess.

 

Name

Ayumi (Lv. 2)

Status

System Administrator

Health

1150 / 1200

Mana

1850 / 2000

Titles

Administrator, The One Who Transcends All Souls, Destined to be Yuri.

Skills [1/1]

Administrator (This skill prevents the holder from achieving new skills).

 

It looked exactly like what you could find from Solis Occassum, to be exact, the ones from the virtual headset version of Solis, not the one we attempted; the feel it gave off was the same as well as the system with a few anomalies such as the last title which IS STUPID and the Administrator skill locking me from achieving new skills… THAT’S BSS!!

 

Feeling several daggers pointing at me, I looked back at the girl whilst closing all the windows before the sight of her eyes glaring down at me with disgust became clear as day, making me a little bit sorry as I stood up and bowed down. “Ehem… I am sorry for my impoliteness…”

 

“Though… it is true, they were sof—” I tried adding before a loud slap echoed throughout the fields as several dozens of footsteps followed, becoming louder as I looked behind the lady before a group of seven girls all dressed in the same scholarly outfit as the pink-haired lady appeared.

 

Each held a wooden stick that seemed to be the beginner tier stick from Solis, with each of them having confused and worried looks all over them as a black-haired lady popped out from the crowd, dressed in a black scholarly outfit with a black metallic wand on her hand.

 

The black-haired lady had this elegant feel to her; her hair tied in a twin tail fluttered around as she approached closer before the pink-haired lady looked behind her with teary eyes as she bowed down before apologizing. “I am sorry for getting lost, teacher…”

 

“That’s fine, more importantly, who is this girl?” the black-haired lady asked before I rose my hand and asked. “Are you two perhaps from the Lachivina School of Magic?” before the lady looked at me and nodded.

 

“Do you have any purpose with our school?” she asked before I shook my head. “I was curious as it felt like your uniforms were familiar…”

 

It seems like everything here is Solis for sure, and to make things better, I am on the Western side of the world which we had set to be the best location in terms of food and technology, making this an even more convenient isekai… at the very least, that stupid Goddess had common sense.

 

“Anyways, I’ll be leaving ahead… be careful though, since there is a Demon Boar or something on the forest…” I said whilst waving my hand before all of a sudden, my collar was grabbed as I turned around before the glaring eyes of the pink-haired lady came before me larger than my hands. “You aren’t leaving yet!”

 

“What’s wrong…?” I asked, sweating nervously as the black-haired lady asked the pink-haired girl. “Has this lady done anything wrong to you?” before the pink-haired lady nodded furiously as I tilted my head in confusion.

 

“I only saved you from the Demon Boar…” I answered before her glare turned sharper as I rose my hand instinctively before a slap smacked my face as she said. “You…! You pervert…!” before glares of sharp daggers surrounded me as I widen my eyes in confusion.

 

“Hey…! I didn’t do anything wrong; it was all an accident!” I shouted in defense before another slap slammed down on my face as the black-haired lady patted the pink-haired lady, whispering in her ear. “Let’s calm down a bit, Mana… how about we organize the events that occurred over your side?” before the pink-haired lady looked at the black-haired and sighed, releasing me as I fell to the grass bed.

 

“Do you mind explaining what originally happened on your side?” the black-haired lady looked at me and asked as I nodded. “Well, it’s simple… I was kind of walking around in the forest lost before accidentally stepping into this Demon Boar’s butt which caused it to be enraged and led to the two of us entering a mouse and cat game before I found this pink-haired lady who soon started running together with me.”

 

“That’s not all! This girl even groped me and looked at my panties!!” the pink-haired lady angrily shouted as I shook my head, “Those were all an accident, it did feel goo—” before another loud slap echoed throughout the area.

 

“Okay… I got the gist of it; from the looks of it, it seems like either one of you had cast a spell that threw the two of you up in the air, and knowing Mana, it shouldn’t be her so that leads me to the conclusion that you cast the spell.”

 

“And from there, it seems like you accidentally bumped into her midair causing you to see her panties by accident before falling down over there with Mana on top where your hands accidentally grabbed her chest, is that correct?” she asked as I nodded before she sighed, looking at the pink-haired lad before suggesting. “Well, I wouldn’t like this to be any more troublesome than this… so how about we let this go, Mana?”

 

“But… fine…” the pink-haired lady answered with a reluctant look as the black-haired lady added, “It’s not as if we can do anything, either way, because if you look even closer, you would be able to tell at first glance that this lady over here has more than twice the mana your teacher has?”

 

As if struck by lightning, the pink-haired lady paled before the black-haired lady patted her back, sighing as she looked at me. “From the looks of it, you don’t seem to be a local here; do you have a destination in place, or would you like to follow us back to the city?”

 

“Which city are you heading to?” I asked before she replied, “It’s the city we are operating in, the city of Falvornus; you should know of it unless you are from another continent away.”

 

“Ah, no worries… I am from this continent, speaking of which, are we going together with her?” I inquired, pointing at the pink-haired lady before the black-haired nodded, “Do you perhaps do not want to go together with Mana?”

 

“No… I am just asking because it seems like her panties are kind of smel—” A loud slap exploded on my cheeks as a cute feminine scream echoed throughout the entire place, “YOU PERVERTTT!!”

 

 

 

283