Chapter 17. The Lost Spirit of the Forest.
4.3k 15 160
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey, stop that!” Mana shouted as she grabbed her wand from her waist before out of the blue a bright blinding light came from the direction of the thieves as alarms rang inside my head before my body moved by itself, pulling the air in front of me like a bowstring before releasing it.

 

Immediately, a large gust of wind exploded in front of us, blasting one of the men that carried a silver wand in his hand. Following the gust of wind was several tiny fireballs that flew towards several of the thieves.

 

Not stopping there, my body continued pulling on the air in front of me but this time aiming at one of the few men that wielded a long sword in his hand. After the man’s head was at the center of my sight, a gust of wind flew towards the direction, slicing his head in half as loud thuds echoed throughout the city square.

 

“How dare you?!” a voice came from behind before a loud swoosh flew past us as blood rained down like ashes from a volcano. I was startled from the swoosh and turned towards the direction where the sound was first heard before the brown-haired girl stood there with a wink.

 

As if signifying the entire thing was over, several bells echoed inside my head followed by a party popper as several windows appeared before me.

 

Level Up!

Congratulations! You have leveled up to level ten!

 

Name

Ayumi (Lv. 10)

Status

System Administrator

Health

4000/4000

Mana

4000/4000

Titles

Administrator, The One Who Transcends All Souls, Destined to be Yuri, Wind Archer, Prince of Women, Playgirl, Inheritor of Queenshelm, Dense Troublemaker

Skills [1/1]

Administrator (This skill prevents the holder from achieving new skills).

Class

Magical Archer

Abilities [7/5]

Agility Enhancement [Lv. 5], Lock-on [Lv.5], Dagger [Lv.1], Archery [Lv.10], Eagle-eye [Lv.5], Wind Bow [Lv.2], Magical Arrows [Lv.5]


Affinity

 

Mana Fragaria [95/100], Aurelia Fragaria [25/100], Kayla [45/100], Sleepy Hannah [10/100], M*& [???/100]

 

Administrator Status

Terminal [Lv.1], The Library [Lv.1]

 

The Library

You have completed [Save the Girl of the Forest] side quest and have received the rewards.

 

Hint: “The moon is beautiful.” should be said while watching the beautiful night skies in a park.

 

I was overwhelmed by the sheer number of windows that had popped out all of a sudden. There was not a single space for me to see as words were placed all over my face, not to mention, the two new tabs on the status window.

 

And to make it worse, it showed my total affinity with certain people and what’s shocking is how Mana’s affinity with me is close to max… what would happen if it were to max out, will it level up and reset back to zero or will something happen?

 

Not to mention, this weird symbol person is already suspicious enough. I can already tell from the first letter and the letter count who that stupid person is, though who is Sleepy Hannah… I have sooo many questions but the biggest question in my mind is… What do you mean the moon is beautiful?!!!!

 

And what’s with this [Playgirl] title, not to mention, [Dense Troublemaker] … isn’t that all bullsh*t, what is this [Prince of Women] … is my status a playground of some sort, you stupid Goddess?! Go eat durian and drink durian shake, you stupid crap!

                                                                                                                                                                                  

“Ano… tha—thanks.. for saving me…” a cutesy voice called out from in front as I closed all the windows through telepathy before a cute deer girl with super adorable silky brown hair appeared in front of me. She had chubby cheeks, teary eyes that were sooooooo adorable, and smooth skin like powder.

 

“Dear me…” I mumbled, holding onto my temptation to pinch those supppperrrrr adorable cheeks of hers that were like pancakes. It was like asking to be pinched, this cute girl right in front of me is like the epitome of cuteness.

 

“It’s okay, are you perhaps lost?” Mana asked the child before she shook her head as her eyes glimmered staring at both Mana and me before hugging the two of us tightly as she snuggled onto us like a kitten.

 

“Comfortable,” she said before the urge to pinch her cheeks exploded as my hands grabbed onto her cheeks and pinched them very tightly. It was soft like a pillow, or a pancake. It didn’t bounce that much but was super fluffy.

 

After some time, the two of us soon entered our own world as she snuggled onto me whilst I continued pinching onto her cheeks before out of the blue, a loud smack exploded on top of my head snapping both of us back to reality as Mana stood there pouting.

 

“The two of you…” she said before sighing as she looked at the girl and patted her head, “Let me ask again… are you perhaps lost, or do you need help to find where you are heading to?” but in response, the girl shook her head as she continued snuggling to me like a kitten.

 

Lost Spirit of the Forest [No name]

The former spirit of the Great Forest that disappeared several years ago, no one understood where she went but people speculated that she either died or ran away to another location. Ever since her disappearance, the Great Forest had corrupted and became the most dangerous place in the world.

 

Her current state is that of a homeless child, she longs for love and is willing to take a fated one as the one who provides for her. She is incredibly powerful if taken care of and fed properly like a child and once she grows up, she may be able to contend dragons if she so desired.

 

I was surprised by the description. It was another character that isn’t included in Solis VR, another anomaly that I do not know of, and what makes it even scarier is the last part that says she could contend dragons if she so desired… Dragons are the peak of peak monsters in Solis which could mean one thing… this girl is a scarily cute monster.

 

“Ehehehehe…” the girl’s voice whispered into our ear as she continued snuggling onto me like a cute little child but knowing what she could do, I couldn’t help but tremble looking at this cute monster in front of me.

For anyone wondering, the deer-girl looks like this. (CCTO) [and yes, your predictions were false, she is a fluff ball]

For advanced chapters: https://patreon.com/mihou

 

160