Chapter 19.5. Bath scene, Slip and Kiss!
4.8k 35 155
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Are you going to take a bath first, or do you want to go together?” she asked whilst resting the little girl on the bed before sitting on the bed as she combed the little girl’s hair with her slender fingers, looking at me with a gentle smile.

 

Is this what everyone calls… a bath scene?! Though I am not going to lie, this dorm room is a literal hotel room which is insane; there are lava lamps on the table, bookshelves, some television that I don’t even know how they power it, and some other modern magical things.

 

It didn’t feel medieval at all but rather more like a mix of modern and medieval which made it interesting as convenience sure is something I would be more than happy to have. Not to mention, they also have an air-conditioner that seems to be using magic.

 

“Can the bath even fit three?” I asked before she tilted her head as if she had heard a joke.

 

“I guess the baths from where you belong is tiny. Well, the baths at the dorm rooms are large enough to fit at maximum four people because the school expects some group study sleepovers to happen at times which is why they made it large,” she explained.

 

I was stunned. How weird does their bath even look, at most, I can only imagine baths that can fit a single person or two if they squeeze together. I wonder if it looks like one of those tiny pools luxurious hotels back in my world uses… that would be cool!

 

“Well, if you are fine with going together then let’s do that instead to save time and water…” I answered before she nodded as she walked over to a wardrobe on the left corner, opening it up as she grabbed a pink towel, a blue and a green one before handing the blue and green to us.

 

After handing the towel, she soon poked her finger onto the little girl’s cheeks, poking it several times until her eyes opened as she rubbed them with her tiny, chubby hands for a few moments before looking at Mana with her head tilted to the side.

 

“That reminds me… what should we call her…?” I asked before Mana looked at me shocked, we have forgotten to ask her name or even give her one beforehand. Feeling that she might have a name herself, I looked at the little girl and asked, “Do you have a name you want us to call you?”

 

In response, she shook her head which signified that she most likely either ‘had’ a name in the past but had forgotten it or she never had a name all the time.

 

“What do you want us to call you?” Mana questioned the little girl who soon tilted her head as if confused over what a name is. It seems like spirits most likely never had names in the first place, well that is correct though. In Solis VR, there was never an option to name a spirit.

 

“Would you like to have a name?” I asked before she nodded cutely as she looked at Mana with sparkling eyes that no one could reject.

 

“How about Flora?” Mana suggested before the little girl’s sparkle brightened as she hugged Mana tightly before mumbling the Flora name with enthusiasm. It was as if she liked the name more… or maybe she likes Mana more.

 

“I guess it is Flora then!” I said before the little girl whose name is now Flora looked at both of us and smiled happily as her cute voice echoed inside the room.

 

“Flora!” she said before hugging the two of us together. It truly felt warm inside the room, though it also feels weird… almost like a long time has passed since I entered this world, everything is moving too fast, but I didn’t hate it.

 

“Now, now… how about we take a bath first?” Mana suggested as Flora sat up and nodded before Mana took off her hoodie which revealed she had no antlers but rather her hoodie was the one that contained antlers which didn’t surprise me as it did look too fluffy to be real.

 

After taking off her clothes, the two of us soon entered our bathroom dressed only in towels before the beautiful sight of a large bath that was as if a pool came to sight. It was steaming hot; fragrance filled the entire room as a single blue stone lit the entire place.

 

“Be careful. It is slippery here,” Mana said as the little girl Flora ran towards the bath excited, touching the steaming water with the tip of her toes before taking off her towel as she handed it to us to which Mana accepted before she took a dip on it with a satisfied look on her face.

 

“Hwot!” she said whilst looking at us with a beautiful smile that was not out of place. I truly cannot believe this child could contend a dragon once she grows up, she is too adorable… why would people let her fight… wouldn’t the enemies die from the cuteness first?!

 

After placing the towel onto a hanger, Mana soon started walking towards the bath before out of the blue, her body started losing balance as my body moved by itself, running towards her as she turned around before slipping before a loud thud echoed throughout the entire room.

 

It felt like my hand was on another soft object again… like déjà vu. My eyes were staring into hers that were filled with shock as our lips touched one another, out of instincts, I grabbed the object on my hand before a soft moan came from her as her face turned pink.

 

It was then when I realized, I had made another crucial mistake as extreme déjà vu filled my mind before out of the blue… “YOU PERVERT!!!” she screamed before a loud nostalgic slap exploded inside the room followed by a cute laugh that came from none other than Flora who was watching with a bright smile on her face.

 

“I didn’t mean it!” I shouted before the two of us quickly separated as Flora’s laughter echoed inside the bathroom. After the embarrassing scene, the two of us went inside the bath with Mana in particular pouting under the water.

 

“Mwama, mad?” Flora asked before Mana poked out from the water and hugged Flora as she glared at me for a while. This continued until we finished bathing, covered by our respective towels after drying ourselves up.

 

Walking out of the bath, a sudden thought appeared inside my head. It was an important thought that was quite embarrassing.

 

“Do you perhaps have any extra clothing…?” I asked before Mana looked at me with her head tilted as she pointed at the corner where a large bag sat.

 

“There was this white-haired lady who came to the school when you were unconscious, she said she was delivering clothes for you from another continent. It also had a note on it, I forgot to tell you… did you perhaps not bring any clothes while coming here?” she asked before I embarrassingly avoided her gaze as she laughed loudly.

 

“Stinky pervert!” she chuckled as I ran towards the bag, opening it as dozens of beautiful dresses, skirts, blouses, and pants with shirts exploded from the bag with a note at the very top written in Japanese that said.

Dear, Ayumi.

 

I forgot to give you new clothes while transmigrating, sorry! Hope you enjoy this many clothes I worked hard on making, I really hope you wear all of them since they were made with plenty of love and hard work!

 

From, Miu.

 

“You saved me…” I mumbled, praising the Goddess before out of the blue, a sexy, thin maid dress came to sight at the very corner of the pile of dresses. It was that instant where all of my praises to the Goddess vanished in an instant.

 

155