Chapter 110. The Devil of Ashen (2)
450 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“The three of you! Sandwiches are ready!” Mana’s scream echoed from the kitchen, awakening the glutton Flora who turned around and ran towards the kitchen while leaving the stunned Crystal alone, frozen in place.

 

“It seems like there isn’t anything stopping a glutton from her gluttonous nature, indeed…” Kaori chuckled before turning towards us with a smile, “How about we have some good breakfast first before talking about some serious stuff?”

 

“Right… talking about serious stuff without eating is annoying, let’s go eat for now!” Leisha said while standing up as I nodded the same before all of us looked at each other before running off to the kitchen until Kaori and I suddenly remembered something and reversed.

 

The two of us had synchronized our minds suddenly as we went back towards Crystal who was still stunned frozen after being abandoned by her gluttonous elder sister, she still held her cute doll toy with her like an ordinary child.

 

“Are you okay, Crystal?” I kneeled a bit and asked before she nodded.

 

“Elder sister is a glutton…” she pouted cutely as she spoke in an adorable mature manner that was really that of hers.

 

“You don’t have to mind her, how about we eat for now?” Kaori patted the black-haired girl’s soft hair to which she nodded as she suddenly looked behind us with her eyes wide open. The two of us were surprised as we turned around with Flora bringing a whole plate of sandwiches.

 

The little brown-haired glutton tilted her head as she asked in a cute voice, “You don’t want to eat, little sister?” while holding onto the sandwich on her mouth as hard as she looked at Crystal with a warm gaze.

 

The three of us felt our world spin seeing this new side of Flora… the glutton is changing bit by bit now that she is willing to offer her food to someone?! This must be a dream right… there is no way that glutton would offer food!

 

“I want…” Crystal responded before Flora smiled as she walked towards our direction, sitting beside Crystal as she patted the black-haired girl’s hair before handing one sandwich towards her as she smiled.

 

“Let’s eat then!”

 

The two of them soon started entering their world, eating the sandwich without minding Kaori and me which made us smile wryly as the two of us quietly left towards the kitchen where Mana and Leisha were waiting with a full apple juice waiting.

 

“It’s amazing to see how much someone can change because of one person,” Leisha giggled as they looked at Flora who was feeding Crystal as many sandwiches as she wanted, almost like she wanted to suffocate her with food, but we all understood that it was her way of doting.

 

The two are incredibly adorable to look at that even just by looking at them, my stomach suddenly feels full but the temptation of Mana’s sandwich was also too much, especially with the mozzarella melting at the side; the crispy and bacon smashed between the golden bread.

 

“You should really consider making a restaurant in the future,” Kaori complimented while eating the

sandwich with a delighted expression.

 

“Indeed… I bet even with a silver coin per sandwich, you would make around twenty gold coins a day from selling sandwiches then expand outwards by either hiring chefs under several years life contract with you under the condition that they cannot share your recipe or anything identical for an extra few years after the initial contract,” Leisha said.

 

“Right, I guess I could open a restaurant since compared to the two of you and even Ayumi… I am fairly weak in combat despite being the top-ranked back in school…” she smiled wryly while handing me a sandwich as I took a bite on it before the delicious mix of taste covered my tastebuds like heaven.

 

“You aren’t weak though,” I said while hugging her before planting a kiss on her forehead as I smiled, “It is only your imagination that is weak, try thinking of yourself as someone stronger and you will be stronger… isn’t that right?” before turning to the others who all nodded.

 

“The new power that you acquired is something that no one else can basically have, if you practice enough with it, then you will most likely reach my level sooner or later…” Kaori smiled wryly as she took a bite of her sandwich.

 

“Wait?! What new power?! How come I never heard about this?! Have you been hiding it from me, Mana?! I thought we were allies!” Leisha said with her eyes wide open, causing all of us to laugh hard as Mana looked at us with a warm smile.

 

“Are you all sure you should be encouraging me to become someone strong? Who knows… maybe I will go back on my words for a restaurant?” Mana teased which caused all of us to be struck on the stomach as Leisha rebuked in an instant.

 

“A restaurant doesn’t need you to be there always! You can always hire chefs as I said a while back! You can’t stop me from getting my sandwiches every day!”

 

All of us had another laugh at her statement as we ate our sandwiches before suddenly, two little girls who were supposed to be in the living room came towards us while holding an empty plate… one of the girls who was Crystal could be seen embarrassed as she suddenly released a loud burp.

 

“Crystal ate it all…” Flora said which earned her a smack from Crystal who looked away, embarrassed.

 

“It was too tasty…” the black-haired girl said in a soft voice.

“She also wants another one, she said!” Flora suddenly added which earned her another medal of smack from Crystal, smacking her to the floor as the black-haired girl pouted just like Mana and me months before which caused both Mana and me to laugh as we looked at them.

 

The two were acting so identical to us that it was like we were seeing a rewind of the past ourselves. Flora desperately trying to tease Crystal while earning the medal of smack that I always received from Mana, though it did hurt a bit… it was the fact that Mana smiles a bit each time that motivated me.

 

“You can ask all you want, don’t worry,” Mana smiled at the two as Crystal looked away in embarrassment which triggered Mana’s instincts once more as she walked towards Crystal while trying to pick her up only to be bitten by Flora who was still super protective on her.

 

All of us could only stare at Flora wryly as Crystal looked at her confused, she was completely oblivious to why Flora was acting like such. It was like a scene where a princess is being protected by her knight secretly, fighting all the dangers while making sure the princess wouldn’t realize.

 

“If only someone acted like this…” Kaori mumbled before all of them looked at me and nodded at the same time which caused me to smile wryly as I looked at them.

 

“Hey! Even if I were to do something like that, the three of you would notice at the same time! It is useless, I say! USELESS!” I rebuked before the three of them showed their very own pouts.

 

“Why did I fall for someone so anti-romantic…?” Mana mumbled.

 

“I wonder if I was charmed mindlessly…” Leisha murmured.

 

And to finish off, the final missile came blasting towards me as Kaori said, “My lifetime was wasted…”

 

“HEYYY! I am not anti-romantic!” I refuted before all of them looked at me with suspicious gazes before all of a sudden, a loud laugh came from Crystal who was looking at the scene with a beautiful warm smile.

 

“Aywumi-mwa is anti-romantic!” Flora added fuel to the fire as she hugged Crystal tightly like a dragon protecting its’ guests.

 

“See, even Flora agrees!” Kaori said.

 

“I said, I am not anti-romantic!” I cried before all of them laughed.

26