INFORMATION:
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

spoiler alert]

 (still thinking about the power system, will add more later) 

(more info will be added as it appears along the story) 

(more spells will be added as the story goes) 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

All souls are the same when they are born, with time what we nowadays call talent is formed, this phenomenon is called the <Attunment> by the researchers. 

This <Attunement> is the moment in wich a soul is Attuned to its realm of existence, in other words the universe they reside in.

1- < Attuned > soul

All souls are at the <Attuned > fase after going  through birth some specially talented people later known as the 5 kings (and queens) learned how to connect themselves with their universe. 

Because each one of them was equally talented yet holded different personalities, they gave birth to 5 different schools of magic

2- < enlightned > soul

The <enlightned> has they quickly started calling themselves used mainly 5 different types of spells :

[(original names) /names given by the second generation users:] 

K=king    //    Q=queen 

1=(K. Lutherin warriors dance) /God of War sword dance _ using the life-force of the universe to strengthen himself and has minor self healing abilities due to the life-force cursing through the owners body. 

2=(Q. Servrig judgment of nature) /shackles of mother nature _uses the life-force of the universe in order to grow and mind control creature incapable of thought, by connecting them to your own life-force, such as plant or insects. (At most 1000 insects or 100 vines or 10 trees) 

3=(K. Armrain wall ) /Armrain's wall _This magic category connects the owners life-force to those that are weaker than the user in order to divide the damage received between all the members of the wall equally (at most 4 people because unlike Servrig judgment of nature all 4 of the involved Individuals are capable of thought, this means theyr life-force is much more complicated so its hard to cannect their life-force ) 

4=(K. Merial ghost steps) /Silent death _keeps all the life-force of the user hiden and inactive and replaces it with the universe life-force creating an illusion, both to the normal senses and to people trying to fell the life-force in their surroundings. 

5=(Q. Rashif healing touch) /The Saintess touch _ this power uses the life force originated from the universe in order to heal others and the user. 

 6= life-force sensing/manipulation- > everyone has this ability since birth /its the ability to feel/manipulate their own life-force and the surrounding area life-force, how well depends on the talent of the person (rate of attunement) 

This 5 being the the first 5 magical technique ever invented , ended up being very unstable and unattuned with the universe because they were going against the natural flow of life-force 

3- < stabilized >soul

After years of training and hundreds of new spells created  the  5 kings finally learned how to better attune their soul and spells wavelength to that of the universe, and so creating the first stabilized spells. This not allowed them to caste spells much more easily but also improved their overall talent (attunement rate) and lifespan.... This is the normal rank in which most <singularities> are, people who strive to become a unique existence independent from the universe are called <singularities>. 

[unfinished from here] 

4- < connected> soul

5- < parasitic > existence 

6-  < simbiotic > existence 

7- < fused > existence

8- < independent > realm

There are 5 kingdoms each established by the first owner / creator of one of the , artificialia de regibus, wich are respectively :

<>¬> true affinity 

The 1°name was chosed by the artifacts themselves

The 2°name was chosed by the first owners of each artifact. 

°King of Lutherin, Alex Lutherin

 ( shoes of movement <freedom> // the walking shoes)

°Queen of Servrig, Jolene Servrig

( crown of promises <order> // Never gonna give you up) 

°king of Armrain

 (suit of protection  <safety> // where's my super suit?) 

°king of Merial

(glasses of wisdom <leadership> // manners maketh man)

°Queen of Rashif

(bracelet of sacrifice <health> // Just do it!)

Each artifact represent a virtue of a king , it is said that only those wich posses one of these virtues can have an artifact.

0