[Events]: Autumn Anthology Results!
152 18 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

BLBL Newsletter

Events

 

 

Hello, our dear BL readers and commenters!

This time, the Newsletter's December sub-issue will be devoted to congratulating all the participants of the Autumn BL Anthology. There was plenty of time for everyone to comment on it if they still planned. So let's look at the results and all our wonderful participants!

 

 

 

 

And now is the time for the final count of the comments under the Autumn Anthology stories (as described here, in the forum announcement about the commenting competition opening!)

One last time, introducing our beautiful and fierce commenting teams!

 

Pumpkins

🎃

Spoiler

summervaca99

Um3

Jayduph_

Ruyi

Mysticant

rei

[collapse]

 

Eggplants

🍆

Spoiler

tsukimii

bafflinghaze

lilGoat

Killokii

Moonpearl

Ruelin

Assurbanipal_II

oofcat

min

Ame-Tora

nanakawaichan

[collapse]

 

Sweet Potatoes

🍠

Spoiler

tiaf

Owl

XiaoMang

open_nightjar

[collapse]

 

Peaches

🍑

Spoiler

OkuraTsukiko

Nahrenne

RedEmber512

Lon3ly

Heart

LinXueLian

Silverty

FunFun

Waterrain

CynicalStrawberry

Zaiakuma

yanchan

[collapse]

 

 

✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

And now...

 

After calculating all the comments for each team, the winners of the Autumn BL Anthology's Commenting Arena are --

 

 

TEAM PEACH WINS

 

🍑

 

in the Sprinting and Heavy-Lifting Categories,
 
 
 
&
 
 

TEAM EGGPLANT WINS

🍆

 
in Marathon!!
 
 
ヽ(▽ `)ノワーイ♪ヽ(´▽`)ノワーイ♪ヽ( ´▽)ノ
 
 
 
 

Team Peach led with the overall highest point count -- 5,148 points for their outstanding comments! Their members were fast, supportive, and very helpful, and they covered almost all of the entries in the Anthology, with one particular Peach commenting on every single one!

While the number of commenting points was not as high on the runner-up, Team Eggplant -- with 2,858 points in all -- the three highest-posting members of this team managed to cover ALL the entries, earning them the Marathon prize for devotion, endless encouragement of our authors, and wonderful presence!

 

Let's not forget our third place team, Pumpkin, with 1,365 commenting points! Almost half of these points were earned by a single member who ALSO managed to cover all the entries in the anthology!

 

Last but not least, we have Sweet Potatoes! Their 220 commenting points were well-deserved by their few members, so a round of applause to them, too!

 

 

🍁

 


 

 

TEAM CHAMPIONS

 

These teams could not have done so well without the team members who did such a wonderful job of supporting and hyping up the authors and their beautiful stories in the anthology. So, let's talk about each team's commenting champions!

 

From our first team, Pumpkin -- we have the Plum-Blossom Um3! Not only did Um3 comment on every story in the anthology, earning them the status of a commenting marathoner, they also amassed no less than 3,914 words of comments overall (~150 words/story.) Devotion + undying will = a crowned champion! Oh, and don't forget the check out the antho picture Um3 did at the bottom of this page ^^.

 

👑

All hail Um3, the champion of Pumpkins!

The honorary mentions also going for the Pumpkins Jayduph_ and Mysticant.

 

 

🍁❄️🍁

 

Our second team is Eggplants, with the highest number of marathoning champions of this anthology! Please worship our champions, the Wisteria-Blown Killokii, the Cherry-Hued Moonpearl, and the Sakura-Swept bafflinghaze! In that order, they have written 5,161 words (~198/story,) 3,764 words (~150/story,) and 1,506 words of comments (~57/story) -- and did so on every story of the anthology! For being so dutiful and for their high endurance, they deserve all the commenting crowns we can give! Take them ^^.

👑

 

👑

 

👑

 

Special mention to the Willow-Springy oofcat who left her supportive comments on so many entries as well! (Also check out hers and Killokii's illustrations in the art chapter of the anthology!)

 

🎩

 

 

🍁❄️🍁

 

 

Our third team is Sweet Potato, also not without their champion! It's open_nightjar, with three comments under their belt and 914 words of comments overall (~304 words per story.) Not a small feat, too! Congrats, open_nightjar, and thank you for participating!

 

🎩

 

🍁❄️🍁

 

 

And lastly, our biggest and most active team -- Peach, and their undisputable champions Maple-Leafed Nahrenne and Ornate Jacaranda Silverty!

 

Nahrenne has managed to get most points in all of the teams with her commenting power -- having written 43,007 words across 14 stories (~3,071 word per story). For this titanic effort, we give Nahrenne the crown of the most devoted and most engaged commenter.

 

👑

 

And Silverty belongs with all the other marathoning champions for covering all the stories in the anthology, amassing 3,310 words (~127 words/story). Go on, our brave and stalwart Silverty, celebrate along with your marathoning champion buddies. You guys deserve all the fame and glory ^^.

 

👑

 

The honorable mentions of this wonderful team are commenters who commented on ~almost all entries or on a large amount of them: The Peach-Blossom Colored CynicalStrawberry, the Spruce-Fragrant Zaiakuma, the Handsome Plum LinXueLian, and our dearest Heart whose favorite tree of choice I didn't manage to get so far! TT___TT (I will try again with you, Heart, and I will get it! All the legends and Champions deserve something mythical accompanying their names in the Commenting hall of fame!)

 

🎩

🎩

🎩

 

 

Thank you all for reading through our Antho results, and please enjoy the rest of the holiday season!

 

 

🍁❄️🍁

 

 

 

❄️

16