Time to be God
5.8k 13 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5

Title: Time To Be God.

.....

[Time Skip] (6 months after birth)

-Amon Pov-

It's been 6 months of me living in this world.

Currently, I'm crawling around the village( if this place can be even considered that), while looking around. Since that day, it's been 5 months, and I have already thought out everything I will do until Enel shows up.

While crawling, it's hard for me not to be fascinated. Because unlike one would expect a clear blue sky above my head, based on me being above the clouds, no sign of a blue sky can be seen. Instead, there are only clouds and more clouds. So, I'm most likely under the white-white water, or rather inside something like an Igloo.

Because, even with anime knowledge, I'm not sure of my current location. Since the Shandian's hideout was never revealed. But since that giant beanstalk named Giant Jack is visible from here with some trees in the far, this village must be very close to the upper-yard...

To be honest, this village still surprises me a lot since I don't come out of my small hut that much. Or in other words, since Isa doesn't bring me outside that much. Nonetheless, I've come here a few times this week by crawling on my own. But even though I've seen this place a few times already, it's still an unbelievable sight to behold.

After all, there are people in tribe attire all around me, however, unlike their clothes, they are playing/training with many different kinds of modern machinery which also doesn't go with the cheap houses of the village.

Speaking of houses, it seems I'm considered quite rich here. Because all the so-called houses around here are actually tents, yet mine is an all-out hut. Only Viper's house and the Chief's house is a hut like mine. Ahh, I suddenly feel rich... Now, it seems my 'father' wasn't that incompetent after all...

Anyway, unlike the poor looking houses of the village, there are different kinds of weapons that I never saw in my previous world. Like the things called Burn Bazooka, Flash Gun, Burn Blade, and many other things that I don't even know the names of. There are those things called dials too.

Overall, it's a quite surprising sight.

Also from all the information I have gathered in the last five months, I've confirmed that the Chief is really the old man from before. While the leader of the Shandia warriors is that bastard named Viper. The bastard chief is very old it seems, he might kick the bucket soon enough... I will be very sad if he dies.

I want to kill him myself, after all.

Also, I also met that guy. He is the son my sweet uncle Viper was talking about. He is named Wiper... Well, now I'm sure of the timeline and also the reason why Wiper was an àss in the anime. It's all about genetics, huh.

Obviously, I do know Wiper from the anime. But someone like Viper was never mentioned before. So, unless this is a messed up crossover world, he will die in the years to come. Or in the most possible situation, he will die in Enel's hand when he arrives at the Upper-yard... I hope it's the latter, I will be very sad at my nice uncle's death.

Anyway like I said, today I came outside alone by crawling, and this is my 4th time coming out by myself. I learned how to crawl at the 3rd month of my birth, but I didn't show it to anyone. After all, I want the people of this tribe to take me as a genius, not a monster... Maybe I'm thinking too much, but it's better to be cautious than to regret it later. In the end, I don't want a situation similar to Big Mom to happen to me. Or worse, this tribe's people might just kill me while I'm off-guard. Like right at this moment!

Actually, I'm exaggerating things. The tribesmen are friendlier than I expected. So, I don't have to worry too much. They are such nice people. I will definitely treat them nicely in the future. They deserve it... heh.

Hmm, currently as I'm crawling, many people are looking at me while comparing me with Wiper.

"Wow, isn't that Amon? He rarely comes out."

"Yes, yes. And he is crawling better than yesterday! How fascinating!"

"Do you think he will be the next leader or will it be Wiper?"

People were showing their fascination all around me. Though it isn't that rare to see a 6-months-old child crawl, it's still fascinating. After all, Wiper is also my age, yet he can't crawl. Pathetic. I don't think they will take me as a monster at this point either.

Anyway, my daily routine is to crawl until I feel too tired to even move. Then I just lay down on the ground and anyone who sees me brings me to my house... How nice the tribesmen are. They are so easy to use.

Therr is a reason I'm crawling this hard though, to go as far as to even torture my young body is the the Great Warrior Kalgara...Yes, the reason is really because of him. I heard a lot about him the past 6 months, and even from anime too.

Ancestry plays a pretty dope role in this world, though that's not the only thing that matters to make a person strong. I'm not sure, but in a world where 'Wills' are passed here and there, something like that isn't impossible. DNA existed even in my world after all.

Anyway, the point is, instead of being born as a normal Skypiean I will definitely receive SOME benefits from being born as a descendant of Kalgara, so pushing my body from a young age is a must.

... Sigh, I'm not a Fishman who is 10x stronger than normal humans from birth... I don't even have any special perk like people from other tribes... other than this useless wing. I don't have ANY special ability for being non-human. Also what's up with these wings? It can't even be used to fly!... Dammit, I'm unlucky. Unless I find a way, this will rather be my weak point in the future...

Huuh... to fill all these gaps I need to do additional training in the future. And to make my body endure those torturous training, I need to adjust it from a young age... I will train like a madman. Because One Piece is one of those worlds, where you can reach an unimaginable level of strength by just training alone.

Kozuki Oden managed to fling his nurse at the age of 1... compared to that, I have a long way to go.

For now, crawl crawl crawl!

«...★...»

(7.5 months after birth)

-Mc Pov-

"Yawn…."

Releasing a yawn, I look at the ceiling. I just walked until I collapsed and am now resting in my room. "I can alswo fom words…"

Ignoring my weird sentence, I've started walking lately. The tribesmen were again surprised by my fast growth. But it seems Wiper has also started crawling around. People are taking this as a breathtaking battle between two rivals... But oh well, they are bunch of stupid illiterate son of bitchès. How stupid can these people be? We are only 7 months old.

Well, he can crawl to his death all he wants. I don't care about him.

In the anime, Wiper had no competition to take the throne of the Leader. But this time around, I'm here. I don't plan to give up the easy way towards power. I need to grow up one step at a time, and since the chance of being the Leader of the Sandia people is knocking on my door, I will naturally choose this.

And the situation is actually advancing, I'm already being seen as the winner among us 'rivals' or in other words, "The future leader" among a few older kids… This sounds so dumb, but they are kids after all. At least that's good, after all, even though they are kids, they are gonna be the next ones to be the warriors. If they are thinking of me, a 7 months old child as their leader already, then it's a massive plus for me.

I have already planned my future moves in this world, but for all of that to go according to my wishes, I need authority and power... The absolute power that I always dreamed of, it's not a fantasy anymore. I plan to become strong. Strong enough to maybe one day return? Or maybe achieve Omnipotence?

That's a part for later though, first of all, I need to take over this world to move to the next stage. From Enel's cover story, I know there are actual space pirates in this Universe, so setting my goals to be the Strongest man of the world is a big no, because I'm sure there are races stronger than Humans, or rather in my case, Skypieans. One day, what if they invade earth? I will be fucked in front of their technology. They have high tech from what I remember from that cover story of Enel's Moon Journey.

Becoming the strongest man on earth may be a goal for the initial part, but in the greater scheme of things I need to become stronger than anyone ever was. Strong enough to hold my own against 4 Emperors, 3 Admirals, and that guy, Imu his name was.

"Yesh, for twat I need to do things…"

For that, only training like a madman won't do. I don't know how, but I have to achieve all kinds of Power. Physical strength. Magical Devil-fruit powers, political powers, human resources, and everything else possible.

I have a dream…. A dream to not be overshadowed by anyone else, ever. I don't want to fall in that rabbit hole another time, I don't want to die either. For that though, working alone won't work. I can make a crew, but that outcome is also meh. After calculating my situation, The best possible answer is to make a place where strong people chosen by me will stay and work for me. They will do errands for me, keep doing them until I achieve what I want. Absoluteness, yes. That's what I want, and it is pretty far fetched, but it's not impossible.

If this planet can't give that to me, I will grow more and go to space. Enel did, why can't I? Then, maybe I will take over a galaxy. If even that is not enough to make me ABSOLUTE, I will take over the 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚. Yes, until I achieve Absoluteness, I will take everything from anyone.

First thing first, I have targeted the tribe of Shandians. I will leach then off, then take what I want.

It might seem I'm setting my goals too high, but a man is as big as his ambitions. If I don't set my goals high, I will fall deep into the rabbit hole.

On my way to the absolute, my first goal is to be the King of The Winged Ones, or better... God of The Winged.

First of all, now I will take over Shandia, then the Skypieans, then Birkans... all of the Winged Race! I will create a country that will be strong enough to tackle the World Government. I need to destroy that thing to properly move with my main part of the plan… To my way towards Absolute.

One day, after I have everything. I will–

**

**

**

A/N: ....The chapters of Mc setting his Goals are all done. Time for some real action 🥳

If you feel like it, support the work by leaving a review. :)

107