My heart’s a stereo?
1.2k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall

*

Chapter 108

Title: My heart's a stereo?

....

Many marine and pirates were currently in the upper yard, kneeling with their hands shackled by sea stone.

Among the many captives, a certain pink hair marine officer was also shackled.

It was Hina.

Hina kept looking around, trying to find a way out.

In the war, many marines had died, most of the Vice Admirals were killed, things changed after Raki had arrived on the battlefield. She was an army of her own.

Amidst the shock, Hina was defeated and captured by Robin. She was also knocked out so she didn't witness the explosion and only heard about it.

'Hina needs to think a way out; It's difficult to hope for a miracle so Hina should prepare for the worst.'

Even though Hina was thinking tough, she knew getting out of this would be impossible.

'Hina heard that man, Lucifer, arrived here.'

Hina was on a different corner, so she didn't see Amon arrive with her own eyes.

'This makes things clear, the fact that Warlord Lucifer himself is the King of Skypiea; Hina had this suspicion for a while now.'

She also saw the two World Nobles being taken inside a room with two muscular pirate hostages forced to follow them. Hina didn't want to imagine what was happening to the two Nobels.

Hina bit her lips. 'If only I was a bit stronger...if only I had stronger Haki.',

Suddenly, Hina saw the shadow of a person falling over her.

"Miss Hina, raise your head."

It was the voice of Robin.

"Can I have a bit of your time?"

She asked while smiling beautifully.

«...★...»

Meanwhile,

Knock Knock!

"I'm coming in!"

At the shrine, Raki knocked on Amon's door and went inside without waiting for a response.

"Bro, did you fuck Robin just now?"

Amon, who was lying on his back glanced at her face with a 'WTF' face.

"You think my stamina is so low to finish so fast?"

"..."

"Besides, you think I'm a sex maniac? Why do you talk about fucking every time you see me with a girl?" Amon shrugged. "For all you know, we can be doing important business."

Raki burst out: "Important business my ass! Sex maniac? Yep, you are one! You fucked those bitches from those Elemental races, you even had a threesome with the Fire Queen and Fire Princess didn't ya?"

"...."

"Why are you silent? I know everything! You even fucked the Fire Queen and Water Queen together, even though they are like natural enemies!" Raki stomped on the floor hard.

"Hey, Raki? Don't make it seem like I just passed the 4 years away like that. All that was to distract me from the training." Amon opposed her instantly. "You know how many days are in 4 years? It's around 1500 days! Meanwhile, I only had sex 20 times these years! And why are you bringing up all that? No, why do you know about these to begin with?"

Raki's eyes twitched. "...I-I... S-Shortmotor told me!"

Amon blinked. "You threatened that robot bastard again, didn't you?"

"T-That–" Raki gulped her words. "Forget that, lemme get you straight! You are fucking too many girls at once, be loyal to one, or at least some, or I will start stealing your girls!"

Amon sat up and tilted his head. "...Steal my girls?"

"Yeah, don't underestimate me! I, Raki, guarantee that I will steal your girl–..."

Raki was only halfway done as Amon jumped up from the bed and walked towards her.

His face was dark, his eyes cold.

Raki's eyes widened as she gulped and took steps back. Soon, she hit a wall.

Raki gulped again as he walked towards her and placed his hand on the wall as well, pinning her against it.

He leaned his face towards her ears., Raki closed her eyes in fear.

"If you steal my girls, then I will steal you, sis." His lips formed a grin. "You haven't seen enough of me yet."

That's the only thing he said, but Raki felt her head starting to spin.

"S-Stupid brother! Don't talk nonsense!"

She pushed Amon back and ran through the door. On her way, she met Robin.

Amon glanced at her back with an empty face.

'She is the easiest girl, that's why I haven't touched her yet.'

Keeping her like this, 'hungry', would be best for now.

....

Meanwhile, Robin glanced as Raki ran past her with a red face.

'What happened to her...?'

Deciding to ignore this for a second, she pulled the shackles of the person behind her.

"Walk faster, he must be tired of waiting."

"Tsk."

The person, Hina, clicked her tongue and spat on the ground.

Not long after, they reached the room where Amon was.

Amon was reading a book while humming. "Hmm~ My heart's a stereo?"

Listening to his happy tone, Hina's brows furrowed.

'That voice... It's really him... he changed quite a lot over the years.' She felt strange for a while before the strange feeling had taken the form of anger. 'A criminal such as him should be captured immediately!'

She knew about the dirty works of Wingless Valkyries, but her rank isn't high enough to do anything against him, a Warlord.

But—

"It beats for you so listen close—"

"Lucifer, your end is near." Hina interrupted Amon. "The marine reinforcements will come here soon enough, it is a bad move for you to keep us alive. You defeated one Admiral, it certainly is a feat, but you must be tired enough to fight another!"

Hina didn't know much about Amon vs Kizaru, about how Amon completely won one sidedly. So she was acting like this.

After a brief silence, Amon again started to sing as he closed his book and looked at Hina.

"My heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close ?" Amon started to hum lightly as Hina kept frowning.

"It's been a long time, Hina-chan. Amon missed you a lot."

My heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close ?.

Hina felt her heart clutch itself for a second, it was like meeting your first love after a long time, yet... he treats you the same he used to.

Hina bit her lips while Amon kept singing.

Holding grudge against love is an ancient artifact?

.....

Meanwhile, in a corner of the building, Raki was standing against the wall, her breathing fast and a smile on her face.

"Then... should I steal one of his girls?"

Her eyes shined, but she soon covered her face. 'So embarrassing!'

Though, soon she recalled something particular from 4 years ago.

-"Sister, can we talk about big brother a little?"

That day, Aisa called her and talked about... Amon. Talked a lot about him. Raki even slapped Aisa saying she talked too much.

Raki's smile gradually disappeared as she looked down.

'Let's not.... Think about that. She can always be wrong.'

Raki felt her heart tighten greatly.

«...★...»

"My heart's a stereo—"

"Shut up! Don't sing!"

Hina yelled as Amon went silent.

Soon enough, a smile bloomed on his face.

"You are so refreshing, Hina-chan. You are the same as you were 8 years ago." Amon smiled with his teeth revealing. "Man now that I look back, it's been a long time."

Amon glanced at Robin for a while who was deeply frowning. "Sis, can you leave us alone for a moment?"

After making a hesitating face, Robin nodded with a sigh.

Not long after, only Amon and Hina were in the room.

"...What do you want?"

Hina asked, still frowning.

"Mm, guess." Amon was sitting on the bed while his chin was resting on his hand. "Maybe I will do something special if you successfully guess."

A few seconds passed as Hina opened her lips.

"You want to take... Hina's chastity?"

Amon chuckled hearing her. "Although I'd love to, I'm sure you won't allow it. Surprisingly, I'm not into rape."

"...."

Hina was silent hearing him. She thought of some other possibilities.

"Then is it–"

"Mm-hh! You had one chance, you can't try anymore." Amon interrupted her.

"..."

Amon laughed hearing her. "Hina, I have memories with you. Memory is what makes a human, so I will be honest with it and give you a chance." Amon stared right into her eyes.

"It's an offer... Join me against the Marines.".

"No."

"..."

Amon got up and walked towards her, Hina didn't move from her spot like Raki.

Walking closer, Amon then placed his hands on her head.

Hina seemed to hate his hand on her head, though Amon didn't care at all.

"It's sad you didn't accept my offer, I have to try the hard way then."

Hina clenched her jaws. "Try what?"

Amon didn't answer, he rather closed his eyes.

[Thunder Eyes]

He inserted electricity in her brain, connecting to her nerves.

Hina's eyes grew up, she felt her body lose control to an otherworldly force.

.....

Meanwhile, Amon was inside her mind, one step away from reading her memories.

'It will take me a few more months, or maybe years to gain enough control to read memories using this technique.'

Though for now, it wasn't a problem. Amon wasn't here to read her mind, after all, there is no need to. She will tell everything by herself.

The first thing Amon did was take out a pocket watch and move it in front of her eyes, thus making her go into 'sleep', her bright eyes soon became dull.

Before going to sleep, Hina's mind had one line ringing...

Her body was now completely under Amon's control.

He glanced at Hina's face for a second.

The next process is quite flawed. It will erase 'Hina' from existence. Her body will be here, her body will be alive, she will be able to move, talk, and even think, but in the end, she won't be 'Hina' anymore.

It will be more like an empty robot doing role-play using the memories provided to it.

"Goodbye, Hina- chan."

Zzzz....

As Amon increased the flow of electricity and directed the electricity through specific neurons using his 'Thunder Eyes', Hina's body jolted a few times before... completely stopping her movement.

Thud!

Hina fell on her butt, Amon pushed his hand down along with her.

Amon destroyed a few specific neurons which used to make Hina 'Hina'. These memories used to make her different from other humans, they were the root of personality.

He also damaged the neurons which let one process emotion.

Amon also set her brain to obey all commands made by him after he uses a secret code using his hypnotic abilities.

Amon then slowly averted his gaze from within her brain to her face.

"..."

He has killed people before, he killed many, but this certain action made even him feel a little strange.

Though he quickly shook his head.

Minutes passed in silence as Amon sighed and ordered her.

"Wake up, Hina. Stand up."

Hina's dull eyes returned to normal, she stood up as well, but she just stared ahead with a emotionless face.

"...Who are you?"

Hina's lips widened.

"I am... Marine Commodore Hina."

**

**

**

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum and @AyyZelos and @Shortmotor!

Discord: ]

27