Lion Hunt (2)
671 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Read more chapters in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall

Discord: discord.gg/x97NjyNbAy

-

Chapter 184

Title: Lion Hunt (2)

....

— Merveille (Strong World) —

He succeeded. After 20 years old long research, after 20 years of hiding from the world, he has finally achieved what he was looking forward to – the SIQ formula.

Sitting in his throne, looking at the sky outside, he contemplated, 'It's finally done, huh.'

It was already done. Hiding for 20 years is finally paying off. He wouldn't attack the world yet, he needs to wait for 5 more months. So that he can make alliances with other pirates. His previous fame might have died out, but with a small spark, it won't be hard to make people join his crew.

He was Golden Lion Shiki, the man with the largest crew in the world. More than 50,000 people were in his crew that could match the current Emperors – the opposite of 'Quality over Quantity'.

'Speaking of the largest crew, it seems things have changed.' This wasn't his Era anymore, but he didn't expect the brats to match, let alone surpass his prime days. He knew about Kaido, one of his early crewmates, that man has about 25,000 people under him, only half as his Prime days – something scoff-able considering he is one of the so-called 'Emperors'.

Up until a few years ago, Kaido was the closest to him – but now? There is this kid who not only matches him, but even surpasses him slightly.

Sky Emperor Amon. Without even counting his alliances, with his kingdom soldiers and Organisation members alone – he has around 60,000 people under him. An astonishing number, he had to acknowledge. Just with this, the child Emperor has earned a little, just a tiny bit, respect and interest from him. If he had a chance, he won't mind forming an alliance with the child.

Though, 'Power usually brings arrogance, especially when it's handed to a child no more than 20, so I wonder if he is up to my standards... I just hope he doesn't cause any problems for me, considering he is the only nail in my way since he is the only Emperor ruling over Paradise.' Shiki thought, humming to himself as he floated from his seat.

'Doesn't matter. If he is a nail that sticks out, I would just hammer him down. For now, let's follow the plan.' Shiki floated from his seat and headed out of the throne room, wanting to rest with some ladies.

«—★—»

— Somewhere —

5 more months. 'Calculating the canon timeline, Shiki should have made a move 5 months later.' Amon thought, sitting on the edge of the ship while Robin's head rested on his chest.

"Mhmm, Luci, are you enjoying the view?" Robin's voice asked, Amon just hummed away looking at the sun setting on the far horizon. The ship slowly floating in the sea.

While running his hands through Robin's hair, Amon kept thinking, 'Kudos to Robin. She did a good job. 5 months is a long time, getting the chance to hunt him down earlier would pay off good.'

Turning to Robin, he kissed her head, making her giggle slightly. 'It also seems Honey Queen successfully joined Luffy, and even Zoro joined in.' Amon hummed. 'Being the first crewmate would help, Luffy would get attached and controlling him in the future would be easy. Currently, they are heading at Ussop's place, and not considering some small changes, things have been going the same.'

Amon knew there won't be many changes in Easy Blue, the most change would start at Grandline. Luffy won't get Chopper, won't get to meet the Borouqe Works, won't get Robin... and Franky, ahh. Too much change, so much fun.

Honestly, it doesn't matter if Luffy doesn't encounter the things he should have. Yes, it would mean he would be weak, and since Amon plans to 'team-up' with Luffy in the future this might seem bad, but he believes the 2-year training would be enough to 'fix' things.

"Hey," Robin called, Amon turned around.

-

"Hey," calling him towards herself, Robin hesitated.

"Yes?" Amon asked, tilting his head. After a while, as Robin hesitated, Amon rubbed her cheeks with his palms. "Just say it, I am all yours."

She got some courage hearing him... She parted her lips, her voice low, "Luci, this is the last day of my week... so I just wanted to say... thanks for your time. Even though you could have gone and hunted Shiki by now, you decided to give me your time. Thank you, I really mean it." she said, hugging him softly. She hesitated because she knew Amon doesn't like to hear 'Thank You' or 'Sorry' from her mouth, he says there shouldn't be such things among siblings.

She looked at him, his expression unreadable – like always. Chuckling very softly, Amon shook his head. "It's nothing big. As I said, a week is worth nothing compared to your happiness. And just to be clear (again), you don't need to thank me, really. I don't want our relationship to be shackled by 'thank you' and 'sorry', you got it?"

Smiling to him, Robin leaned forward and kissed him softly. "As you say, my lord." She said, making Amon laugh it out.

-

For starters, 'You need to reward your slave when she does a good job, otherwise, she would become unpleasant to be around. That's the first rule of owning a slave.'

Robin was a slave. Nothing more than that. She was just a slave worth more than others in his eyes, and that's only because of her value.

'Anyway, no evil thoughts. Time to move out. I already wasted 7 days with her, time to use my time more efficiently.' Amon thought, wondering how to train himself in the upcoming days. Ignoring Robin's light giggle from the side.

«—★—»

— Skypiea —

Raki was training hard. Not on her strength, nor on her Swordsmanship – she was rather training her Haki. Recently, it was discovered that Wyper has Conqueror's Haki! It was surprising, but considering his will to surpass her brother, Raki assumed it was fair.

But – the part she doesn't find fair is the fact that she, the Heavenly Sky Princess, doesn't have it. Heck, even fucking Hancock has it, and she is a submissive bitch... at least to Amon, either way, it wasn't fair. Raki wondered, was there a way to unlock it? Her brother said people are born with it – but by now she realised nothing is impossible with technology. Maybe she should ask her brother to look into it, or maybe ask the A.I? Maybe- sigh.

'...Welp, doesn't matter either way.' Raki sighed. Her brother said Armament can theoretically match Conqueror's Haki, at least on a super high level.

According to Amon, Monkey D. Garp, the Marine Hero doesn't have "Advanced" Conqueror's Haki. Yet, he was able to become Pirate King's rival. Without Conq, the only way must be Armament right? That's right! Raki believed it so.

So she was doing just that, and that was training her Armament. However, she wasn't training it in some normal way, like punching metal and fighting strong opponents, rather, she was doing something extreme – she was trying to turn her fucking bones into Black Bones.

Since blades can become Black Blades after applying enough Haki, bones should work the same way, right? Of course, nobody tried it – as even Amon didn't even think of it. When she proposed Amon of this idea, he was genuinely surprised, making her feel proud that she thought of a way that even her genius brother didn't know about.

So she was doing it, for two years, she has been applying her Haki into her forearms' bones. By now, her left arm's forearm bone has already turned black, since she is a lefty and used more Haki on it from the start. As for why she was able to turn her bone into black bone so quickly (considering the existing black blades are on the hands of old people), according to Amon – it's because they don't constantly push Haki in the blades, and only apply them in battle, in contrast, Raki has been applying them almost 24/7 the past two years.

Of course, Amon has been doing the same too – and his Haki being stronger, both his forearms' bones have been turned into black bones. Something, he believes, no Emperor has since they focus their Haki on their skin and weapon.

Of course, this means nobody had black bones other than Raki and Amon... right? Oh, how wrong they are...

-

-

It's been a while since she's been here. And it's been a fun time teaching Aisa. Shyarly appreciated Amon for calling her here.

"So, teacher, why do you use a crystal ball? Does seeing the future require you to use the crystal ball?" Aisa asked, making Shyarly chuckle.

Shyarly was amused at her question. Of course, that's the first thing she will ask – she has been so tired of hearing this. But it made sense, her Queen did say the girl was 13, even if she looked a lot older.

"It's the crystal of a young Bonbori fish. It holds immense life energy in it. And no, it doesn't help in future sigh – it rather helps emit the future like a TV screen. I use this to show my customers that I am not lying. Hmm, I might or might not gift you one at the end of my teaching." Shyarly said, finishing her line with a giggle.

Aisa nodded, with a slight excitement in her gaze, making Shyarly ruffle her hair. She was a cute girl. Her time teaching Aisa would be enjoyable.

**

**

**

15