Chapter 265
434 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This fanfiction has been finished on my Patreon.

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 265

Sengoku and Garp were the ones fighting Yamato, who had transformed into her Hybrid form by then. 

'From the looks of it, they believe I am the latest Sin.' Yamato thought. 

It made sense since they have never heard about Aisa until now.

'Good… at least these two would target me instead of Aisa.'

Though that's only until she is on her feet, which might not be lengthy.

In this fight, she wasn't exactly going toe to toe with the strongest two marines, but she wasn’t getting one-sided beaten either.

Garp wasn’t using his Silver Haki or whatever she had seen him use in the war, so she could only guess that using it must have some consequences.

Yamato swung her custom-made bat made with amon-metal towards Garp's chin who titled his head to the right, dodging the attack, before he threw a punch of his own at her abdomen.

Yamato's eyeballs shook in her sockets as she took the impact head-on, even with her abdomen covered with Haki. 

She couldn't block Sengoku's incoming palm either, as it descended on her back, causing her to spit out saliva onto Garp's chest.

Garp didn't let that distract him and swung his punch at her chin again, but she blocked it with her club at the last moment.

Her fruit allowed her to generate Ice, opposite to her father's former fruit which granted him great control over fire. Using so, she froze the air on top of her to make platforms where she jumped on and slipped from between Garp and Sengoku.

Then, Yamato leapt downwards.

"<Himorogiri>!"

Her hand wielding the weapon started to spin fast, faster than any human eye could see before she landed the spinning strike on top of both Garp and Sengoku's heads. 

"Aughh!"

They groaned, while her hand kept spinning as the attack hit them continuously for 5 seconds.

Then Yamato noted Aisa's yell from the side as she snapped her head in that direction. There she saw it, Aisa being wrapped around by green vines as it clutched around her throat, stopping even her cry for help.

Yamato wanted to run forward to help, but because she stopped her attack, Sengoku got the chance to grab her leg and pull her down from the air.

At the last moment, Yamato was relieved when she saw Tsumi reach the spot and save Aisa.

Feeling a great load of burden loosen around her shoulders, Yamato took in a deep breath before widening her mouth wide and throwing out a breath of ice.

"<Namuji Hyoga>!"

—★—

The war was devastatingly bloody this time.

The Einherjars who came here were one of the remaining Skypiean soldiers who weren’t present in Skypiea at its destruction. They were furious for the whole year at the Government who initiated the attack at Skypiea, which killed their family, friends, and everyone else. They, therefore, hated the Marines as well, and now that they had the chance to tear them apart, they did so.

They grabbed their enemies’ throats before yanking their vocal cords outwards, killing them with a single strike.

Though of course, that was only possible with the weak Marines, not the stronger ones. 

The Skypieans however still had advantages because of their wings, which acted like both a shield, sword, and hand if needed. However, with one of the Admirals, Gion, presenting her focus on them instead of the big battles, they were easily pinned down.

She, however, didn’t kill them. Which was surprising. Anyone affiliated with Sky Emperor Amon was announced to be executed at the spot, by anyone. The civilians around the world didn't do so, of course, since they would rather not be tortured for weeks and at last fed to piranhas alive, like a few ‘brave’ ones who tried it. However, the Marines shouldn’t fear such things, they were, after all, active law enforcers.

Yet, the Admiral only handicapped them, broke their limbs, knocked them unconscious, while telling others not to kill the ones she hunted.

Something was wrong with the woman, though none of the Einherjars knew what. They were instead overjoyed when the next Sin reached the battlefield—Sin of Pride, Wyper.

There was a large debate around the world on who was the strongest Sin, Wyper or Raki. But it was an accepted truth that there would be no need for debate if Raki didn't have two fruits. Wyper was just that strong, more than ever now that he had a spear that could withstand his heat.

However, just when they thought Wyper would simply vaporise Gion in a few seconds, someone else stood between the Admiral and Sin.

“I will take care of it.” The white-haired boy, famous as Pirate Reaper, stood in front of Wyper with his red eyes shining.

Wyper stared at him for a single moment, a certain Murakumogiri hanging on his back, before rushing ahead with a fist of fire. 

However, gravity changed for Wyper as he found himself slipping on the ground and falling face-first before he started to slide on the beach.

Seconds later, he activated his raid suit and then jumped in the air with his face blazing hot.

“It’s you!” He yelled. “You are taking this as a joke?! The biggest war in history, and you are making it training for us?!”

After he yelled ‘you’ everyone around him was somehow unable to hear any of his words, which Wyper realised soon seeing the reaction of others—which further solidified his suspicion.

Though the White-haired boy simply shrugged at it.

“I didn’t know the Sin of Pride was mute.” The boy said as he picked his ear with his pinky.

Wyper's lips twitched before he clenched his naginata that was shortened to be wielded by him, and rushed to Amon’s little thunder-clone.

‘He can only use his Gravity fruit if he wants to keep his act.’ Wyper thought. ‘Guess I have a chance to beat him up.’

Wyper's superheated spear went towards Amon's neck.

<North-Pole South-Pole>

Before the weapon could come into contact, the clone muttered out. 

Immediately after, Wyper’s weapon slipped by his face, as if being repulsed, before he took his words in.

North-Pole South-Pole. If Wyper’s guess was right, that technique made one of them into North-Pole and the other to South-Pole, ideally making them unable to touch each other.

Wyper’s eyebrows twitched even as he processed to understand what Amon was doing exactly. 

He was just buying time.

“Oh.” The white-haired boy blinked as he looked over to somewhere, Wyper followed his gaze. 

“Yamato lost, damn. 4 minutes, 20 seconds. Almost 20 seconds more than you." Little Amon whistled. "Why don't you try the game, Wyper?"

Things clicked on Wyper’s head, even as his eyebrows twitched, as he then rushed to Sengoku and Garp while grumbling in his mind.

Amon didn't even see this as training—this was all entertainment to him.

—★—

The Five Elders were on the exact island on which the war was happening. They were inside the office where the meeting was taking place just half an hour ago.

"Don't you think we should intervene?" Standing by the window, the elder with a short greyed-out beard said. "There are three Sins, and Yamato here already. We would be able to eliminate them easily." 

The bald-elder grumbled at that. "You think he will let us?" He said, pointing at the table where a video—a live stream—was being projected via a Streaming Snail. "Someone is streaming this... 'war' all over the world. Any guesses who that someone might be?"

It was Amon, no doubt. 

The elder continued. "Amon already knew the Marines were going to ambush the Sins, yet he didn't warn them." He withdrew his finger and rubbed his temple, sighing. "He's training them, and when he assumes they are in actual life-threatening danger, which would be our early interference, he would eliminate us."

"What do you mean, eliminate us? He usually flees."

At the words of the Elder with a moustache, the bald-elder grumbled again.

He wanted to tell, 'Aren't you all as old as me? Why the hell are you so dumb?!' But he held back, as he spoke calmly.

"...He 'fled' because he wanted his people to get more training from Garp and Sengoku. But now that the entirety of the World Government is gathered here, now that he's streaming this all around the world, I would be shocked if he doesn't kill us."

"..."

"Does that mean we just let him do as he pleases?" Another elder asked, to which the bald-elder sighed. "We, the force who's been ruling over this world for almost a millennia, let a little child do as he pleases?

"No." The bald-elder shook his head. "Of course not. But...we have to hold it in, for now."

After a short period, as his silent suggestion sunk in the elders, he continued.

"We would fight, but only when more Sins appear here. So that this stays as an 'even' battle, as Amon wants it to be."

The elders stayed silent at that. 

Once, they were strong enough to kill these Emperors of the Sea with a single strike, but now… that was a long-forgotten past. 800-years later… they were scared of a young man not even one-tenth of their age. 

...What in the world had they become?

In a succession, they all sighed at once.

Fortunately, they remembered, as they felt his gaze from Mariejois, that death wouldn't be their end as long as their absolute lord was alive.

**

**

**

8