Ch 48 – Temptation
4.1k 24 182
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After putting all the ingredients in the cooking pot and closing the lid, the awkward atmosphere still remained. It troubled Necro that Ace, who was avoiding her just a few minutes back, was now even clingier than usual... Which was already very clingy. Necro let out a wry smile as she noticed Mary's gaze, Ace staring daggers at her out of sheer jealousy.

 

"Anyhow... You said before that you had a person, right?"

 

"Yeah, what about it?" Necro answered half-heartedly at Mary's attempt of starting a conversation.

 

"No... But aren't you doing... with Ace"

 

"Huh? Yeah, I'm sleeping with her. I don't think she'd think anything about it..."

 

"Ah... It surely seems fine then..."

 

"What are you aiming at? You wanna know if it's okay for you to ensnare her with those big boings of yours?" Ace sneered at Mary, making her stand up.

 

"WHAT!? What do you take me for?!" Mary yelled at her, visibly offended.

 

"Ace! Stop it already! It's not even like I promised you anything, let alone being yours and yours only."

 

"What!?" Ace let go of her arm, her eyes opened wide. "What do you even mean with that? Do I mean nothing to you?"

 

"Come on, I never said that. But I already have someone. And, above all, it's not like I'm limited to only being with you right? Same goes for you."

 

"But I want to be with you only!"

 

"... Then be with me, but don't try to force your visions on me."

 

"I'll be taking my leave then-"

 

"SIT DOWN!"

"SIT DOWN!"

 

Both yelled at the same time at Mary's attempt of escaping, pulling her down by both arms and seating her between them. 

 

"You said you agreed with me when I told you what happened with your brother!" As soon as they seized Mary's means of escape, Ace began the barrage once again.

 

"Yeah, I agreed with you that his methods were wrong and shady." Necro was confused by what was happening, she had no idea where the misunderstanding stemmed from.

 

"You... are going to leave me behind at the first chance, aren't you?"

 

"Where the hell did you get that from!?" Necro's stable demeanor cracked as she heard Ace's depressive statement. She had never expected her jealousy to come from this kind of insecurity. "Of course I'm not! What makes you even think I'd just leave you behind?"

 

"But... You already have Ly... And you are just so amazing you managed to make even Mary waver!" Ace continued

 

"Hey! Why is my name in there!?" Mary just looked from side to side trying to understand what was happening as the two girls sitting at both her sides had a DTR, including herself for some reason. Her plea, however, was completely ignored by both.

 

"And what? Why would I leave you behind just because I found another great woman? Can't we all just be happy together?" Necro leaned towards Ace, slightly standing up from the bed. She caressed Ace's cheek. "I'll never let go of you. No matter how many great women I meet in my life. Not you, nor Ly, nor anyone I cherish. I love you." With her extended hand, she slightly pulled Ace's chin towards her, making her also stand. Their faces slowly drew closer, before their lips connected with a passionate kiss. Small glimpses of their tongues could be seen from time to time as their lips ever so slightly separated. 

"Hah~!" Ace let off a pleasant and mild moan, before Necro pulled back from the kiss. Mary stared blankly at the scene taking place only a couple inches in front of her, her heart pounding hard inside of her chest. She bit her lip, trying to concentrate and resist the urge growing inside her. A certain place between her legs felt tingly.

 

As Necro pulled back, a thin glistening thread of saliva connected her lip to Ace's still extended tongue. Ace seemed to be in a state of trance for a second, before closing her mouth and sitting back down. Necro did not fail to notice Mary's reddened face and unstable breathing.

 

"Good." She said, before turning back do address the, now starring the floor, Mary. Her face was a distinct shade of pink that contrasted pretty nicely with her blonde hair. "Has anyone ever told you that you look surprisingly cute when you're embarrassed?"

 

"Me?!" Mary looked up in a hurry. Her cheeks dyed red. Her heart beating like a racing horse. She stared straight into Necro's eyes.

 

"Wow, your eyes are so gorgeous." Mary's heart skipped a beat, hearing Necro's inadverted murmur. Mary's large round eyes were a jade-like green. But now, a slight red tint could be seen. Necro, ignorantly, thought this was just a reflection of the fire.

 

"Thank you..." Something changed inside Mary's heart. Her mind ruminated the past few days, and all that had happened, and all she'd heard. All she had done during the sleepless nights she spent hearing the moans coming from the neighboring tent. The conversation she had with Ace this morning also tickled her brain. And after all, she no longer cared about the rules which stated she should never touch another woman. 'The church is all wrong and corrupted anyways. They probably just changed this too to their interests.' The thought floated inside her head for a second. Long enough for her to inch closer towards Necro.

 

"A-" Necro was about to say something but a flowery smell tickled her nose as Mary inched closed towards her, her mouth just slightly open. Necro closed her eyes for a second, before something soft pressed against her lips.

 

182