Ch 53 – One, Two… Three? (18+)
6k 4 181
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Necro's heart wavered. Mary's body was a sight to behold. Despite still having the finesse of a woman, her whole body was lined with well defined muscles, and her tight grip almost made Necro leak a moan.

She ran her hand over Mary's packed abs, and around her large breast. Mary was also surprised at the touch of Necro's small hands, it felt entirely new. 

 

"Ahh~!" She moaned, as Necro sucked on her nipple. Her other hand slowly making its way inside her shorts.

 

"I see..." Mary was confused by Necro's murmur. She'd completely stopped what she was previously doing, and Mary's body was almost yelling for her to continue.

 

"Why did you stop?" She asked, visibly troubled. Truth was, she was holding herself from begging Necro to continue, but her pride wouldn't allow her.

 

"Because... Where's the fun if I can't see what I'm doing." Necro slowly articulated the sentence, while loosening the thin rope that tied the shorts. Slowly, she made her way down Mary's body. She kissed the valley between Mary's breasts, staring up at her flushed face. Her hands made a point of following her mouth down, as they made their way over the narrow waist of Mary. As Necro kissed her stomach and navel on her way down, Mary's hairs stood on end, tickling her fingers that accompanied the descent. While sliding her shorts down a wee bit, Necro held her hips tightly, before extending her tongue, licking the sensitive area beneath her navel. A smile escaped Necro's mouth as she felt Mary's abs contract and her legs tremble. Her tongue drew a straight line down from Mary's linea alba all the way down her crotch, while her hands contoured Mary's wide hips and stout glutes.

 

Mary held Necro's head as her tongue made its way between her legs, that faltered.

 

Ace, unable to hold herself back, began touching herself as she watched, in delight. 

 

Necro indulged herself, licking the slick slit crowned with short dark-blonde hair. Her hands were unable to hold the plentiful butt, slightly sinking instead. Much to Mary's vex, Necro stopped once again, moving up to her tip-toes only to see Mary's pouting face.

"Don't." She said, moving her hand between Mary's legs while kissing her mouth.

 

She could feel Mary's attempts at moaning, silenced by her tongue. Her fingers slid back and forth over Mary's outer labia and clit, pulling the slick fluid that dripped from its bottom back to the top of her pussy. She felt Mary's legs' trembling intensify, warning she was almost unable to remain standing.

 

Mary asked herself what she was up to, as she felt Necro leave the kiss, and opened her eyes. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw Necro bring her fingers straight from her pussy and into her mouth, sucking on then lecherously.  She just stood there, her lust consuming her from the inside, unable to even comprehend her feelings. In the meantime, Necro made her way towards her touching their naked bodies as she spoke inside her ear.

 

"There's a lot more I still have to show you." With a swift motion, surprising even Ace who watched the spectacle, Necro swooped Mary's footing. Yet, contrary to expectations, Ace watched in awe as Necro's small arms carefully lowered Mary's body onto the mattress below. As much like a succubus preying on her victims, she drew a side-smile towards Ace's direction while sitting on top of Mary's waist.

"Do you really plan on just standing there on your own and pleasuring yourself? Or are you gonna join us?"

 

Mary's eyes widened hearing her words, but closed in just a second after Necro knelt over her, kissing her once more. She inadvertently opened her legs, as she felt Necro's slim fingers make their way down her abdomen and over her dripping wet pussy. 

 

A wave of pleasure assaulted Necro, making her whole body shiver. She propped her waist up, as she felt Ace's tongue invade her from behind. Ace's tiny hands pulled her ass-cheeks open, while her tongue slowly made her way over her perineum and back. Knowing the impact of this, Ace teased Necro while conceding on pleasuring herself just for the sake of pushing her to her limits. And Necro was fully aware of it. Her hand curved as she inserted her fingers deep into Mary's pussy, making her moan loudly.

Necro moved slightly back, using her other hand to hold Mary's breast and succking on it while making quick work off of her fingers. It wasn't long before Mary's body began convulsing while her hands scratched Necro's back. 

 

"Haah~! Hah! Hah! What even are you!?" She asked, short of breath, as Necro held her face with both hands kissing her once more. Much contrary to her expectations, their kiss was soon interrupted by Necro arching her body up, as she moaned loudly, only to fall back onto her chest, panting. It was only then, that Mary saw what Ace had been doing this whole time. She bit her lip, realizing Necro had been holding herself back this whole time, while managing to please her. 'She's leagues ahead of me, Isn't she...' The thought floated through her mind, as she combed Necro's disheveled hair with her fingers, while Necro herself moaned softly on her chest. 

 

"Aahhh~!" Necro released a loud moan, startling her. Mary looked up, to see a twisted smirk in Ace's face. 

 

Mary hugged Necro dearly, watching her cute face as she moaned more and more. Something about seeing her like this pleased Mary a huge deal. What she did next, surprised even Necro herself. Mary slid back, opening her legs wide as she pushed Necro's face against her crotch. She tensed her muscles in pleasure, as Necro licked her pussy and clit, all while moaning from Ace's assault on her pussy.

Hope you liked this one. Ch 54 "I might have broken her" Is scheduled for release in about 6 hours.

181