Ch 54 – I might have broken her (18+)
5.8k 17 186
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ace watched in amusement as Mary covered her mouth with one hand, in a vain attempt to muffle her moans, while holding Necro's head with the other. This was a scene she couldn't have dreamt of even in her wildest dreams. Yet, it was happening right in front of her. And, only to see how far she could push, she began licking Necro's butt while fingering her pussy. Her other hand occupied pleasuring herself, since no one else was available to do that.

 

"Hmmmmmmpf~!" Necro's muffled moans sent waves of pleasure to Mary's brain, her voice vibrating her clit as she sucked it. Soon enough, Necro shifted her weight, freeing one of her hands as she slowly put two of her fingers inside Mary's slit. For necro, this was a tough task, as Ace's fingers wouldn't allow her to even breathe, let alone move properly. Her body swayed back and forth with the force of Ace's thrusts.

 

"Aaah~" Once more, Mary's moans filled the room, while Necro's slowly gained loudness as she tried to breathe. "AAAHHHH~!" Out of nowhere, a deafening moan escaped Mary's mouth as her legs suddenly straightened out and her pussy contracted, almost as if attempting to trap Necro's fingers inside. "Hah~! Hah! Hah!" She breathed heavily, letting go of Necro's head, completely exhausted. Necro, who had been holding herself all this time, finally escaped Ace's vicious attack, turning around. 

 

"It's my turn now!" She said, a wicked smile on her face. A shiver went down Ace's spine, just from seeing her expression. She knew something great was bound to happen. While Mary caught her breath, beneath Necro, the two enjoyed themselves in a long, wet, kiss. Occasionally, each of their hands would stroll over their bodies, caressing each other's breasts, thighs, and crotches. Both were holding themselves back, almost as if tempting the other to press further, while not conceded. This cat and mouse game lasted a few minutes, while the exhausted Mary just watched their endeavor with the corner of her eyes. Rather, Mary was trying to control herself, as she stared at Necro's ass, that wiggled about in front of her eyes with Ace's occasional touches. Necro clenched, as she suddenly felt a pair of steady hands caressing the back of her thighs. The mere feeling of the two pairs of hands over her body was already surreal. Every time she closed her eyes, it felt as if she was being embraced by thousands of them, since Ace's hands never stayed in the same place for long. And as soon as Ace conceded, laying down in front of her with her legs spread open, Necro went down on her, enjoying the feeling of being touched by Mary. 

 

The former situation had been reversed, but, while Mary's hands were far rougher and steadier than Ace's, she was also much calmer and delicate in her movements, and this difference was like night and day for Necro, who delighted herself as Mary's hands took turns holding her ass and running between her legs, rubbing her clit and the entrance of her slit occasionally. This kind of teasing was something she would never expect from the hurried Ace, but that Mary took her sweet time doing as she delighted herself in pleasing Necro now that she felt satisfied with the pleasure she'd gotten. 

 

But as soon as Necro felt comfortable, licking Ace's tight pussy while teasing her, by running her hands on the inside of her thighs and gently pulling her pussy open, she moaned, as a tongue made its way over her clit out of the blue. Mary's tongue movements were far less skilled and agile than Ace's, but saying they were just bolder was a severe understatement. Necro's whole body trembled every single time Mary's tongue moved up and inside her and back towards the front of her navel. But that was not the main thing, no. The main thing was when she stopped doing it and began putting her fingers inside. Necro suddenly felt like her body was melting. Her fingers slowly but steadily slid in and out of her pussy, giving her a steady influx of pleasure which was heaps different from what she'd been getting from Ace. It wasn't a rapidly growing pleasure, no, but a steadily increasing one that lasted enough to make her mind go blank. 

 

"Aahh~!" Ace moaned while caressing her own breasts, inebriated from the pleasure she was getting. Necro continued to pleasure Ace with her mouth and hand as if nothing were happening, holding herself from submitting to the mind blowing pleasure she was getting from Mary's fingers. Mary, behind her, touches herself with her free hand as she sees Necro's body slowly but surely droop lower and lower, propping her ass up at a steadily increasing angle. What happened next was beyond everyone's expectations. 

 

As Necro's body changed the angle she was in, Mary's fingers began touching a different spot inside her. And almost as if releasing all the pent up pleasure she'd been getting, Necro's legs and pussy clenched, before convulsing into a violent orgasm. At the same time this happened, Necro lost control of herself, releasing a torrent of mana inside Ace's body, who screamed in pleasure while holding onto her womb."

 

'FUCK!' She thought, as she realized what had happened and hurriedly reabsorbed most of her mana. But, by this time, Ace had already passed out from the immense pleasure.

"Necro? Is everything okay?" Mary asked, realizing something felt off, as an eerie silence took over the previously noisy tent.

 

"No... I lost control of my mana..."

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" She asked, pulling Necro behind, who immediately rested herself on Mary's chest, holding her arms.

 

"I... Might have broken her..." She said, emotionless, while looking at the unconscious Ace, whose body was still twitching from the indescribable pleasure.

 

186